1. Wow, 6 days into the month and no NQTW thread?

I'll start it off. Just found out today Donkbaby #2 is going to be another boy. Everyone in the family was wishing for a girl lolz. Guess that means we'll be trying again in a couple of years fml......
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  2. G
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  3. Congrats Donk.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  4. grats donk, seems thread worthy
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  5. Tsunami....soon....please
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  6. Hillary Clinton BFF Harvey Weinstein accused of degrading women for decades... interesting how many scumbags Hilldawg associates with while being the champion for the oppressed...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/u...legations.html

On a side note, I would have prob tried to bang a young Ashley Judd as well
    Add s1nnr to Rail
  7. Isn't Harvey Weinstein that flamingly gay actor?
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  8. Grats Donk

Hungout with Zep last night. Real cool dude. Watched the Pats game at The Malibu Inn, it's bar/restaurant. I did not drink! 107 days today sobriety. Had a lot of fun though. It was definitely awkward for the first 10 minutes but we settled in after that. Fun time, good dude
    Add Shrubbery to Rail
  9. About time. My favorite port visit.
    China urges caution on North Korea as US supercarrier makes Hong Kong stop

The visit by the USS Ronald Reagan, the biggest US warship based in Asia, will be the first by an American carrier in two years – Beijing turned down a Hong Kong port call request from another US aircraft carrier, the USS John C Stennis, in April last year, when Sino-US relations were strained over the South China Sea.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplo...campaign=GME-I
    Edited By: wantagolf 1 Week Ago at 02:56 PM
    Add wantagolf to Rail
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

Isn't Harvey Weinstein that flamingly gay actor?

Harvey Firestein

Iceberg, Goldberg...

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

Wow, 6 days into the month and no NQTW thread?

I'll start it off. Just found out today Donkbaby #2 is going to be another boy. Everyone in the family was wishing for a girl lolz. Guess that means we'll be trying again in a couple of years fml......

You dumb hick...no wants this shit..
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  12. congrats donk...Good thing not a girl, or is that china?
    Add xxACES UPxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

Isn't Harvey Weinstein that flamingly gay actor?

Feinstein.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  14. Harbey Weinstein is a producer

Might even be the head of a studio
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  15. He is, started Miramax, produced a ton of movies including all of Tarantinos I believe
    Add xxACES UPxx to Rail
  16. Donkbaby jr finna look like ncj
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  17. you people just had to post this crap.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

Wow, 6 days into the month and no NQTW thread?

i fucking hate you
    Add Cooker to Rail
  19. Less talking, more pics....peas.

Add BowlingDanMan to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cooker View Post

i fucking hate you

Lol even I refrained
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  21. grats you stallion you!
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  22. Did I miss somewhere where we weren’t posting a NQTW for October? Sorry.

Thanks though guys. Having another kid is going to be stressful as fuck but fun. He’s due in February so that little bastard better wait until after the Super Bowl.
    Thread StarterAdd DONKWOOD to Rail

Did I miss somewhere where we weren’t posting a NQTW for October? Sorry.

Thanks though guys. Having another kid is going to be stressful as fuck but fun. He’s due in February so that little bastard better wait until after the Super Bowl.

Congrats. Lol at the butt hurt about this thread.
    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  24. World Cup qualifier: US vs Panama here in Orlando (damn, I wasn't paying attention to this). Must win game, starts at 7pm on ESPN2.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  25. The MLS is the worst thing to ever happen to soccer in america. the league is terrible. the usa players play in it vs. trash competition and these shit hole concacaf scrubs that would be washing dishes get to become better players instead
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

World Cup qualifier: US vs Panama here in Orlando (damn, I wasn't paying attention to this). Must win game, starts at 7pm on ESPN2.

How’s Japan doing? I think the last game I saw was vs Iran or Australia but nothing’s come on recently.
  27. Japan is in, they won their grpup going 6-2-2 (W-D-L). Also qualifying from the AFC (your CONCACAF) was Saudi Arabia, Iran and South Korea. And if I'm understanding right, Australia and Syria are going to have a playoff for the final spot.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  28. Oh nice! I only watch soccer when the World Cup comes around. It’s great going to a sports bar and slamming beers with a hundred other people when Japan plays. It’s unreal how many people, men and women, cry like babies when Japan loses. Shit gets uncomfortable and we have to leave immediately.
  29. Why does the Japanese national anthem sound like a song you'd hear at a funeral? Some seriously depressing shit.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail