1. Congrats Donk you fertile bastard.

    Is this the thread where Kellykip and S1nner talk about animal conservation?
    Add elendil to Rail
  2. Kimigayo? It’s known as the Majesty’s reign. Written in 700 or 800 I think. Old as shit. It’s regal son fam show some respect.
    Thread StarterAdd DONKWOOD to Rail
  3. in before donkbaby grows up and finds this thread and is insulted that it was NQTW before finding herself and becoming a lady boy. all donkwood had to do was make a normal thread, but no.. tranny baby.
    Add Cooker to Rail
  4. That...escalated quickly
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  5. haaahahahahahhahahaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by Cooker View Post

    in before donkbaby grows up and finds this thread and is insulted that it was NQTW before finding herself and becoming a lady boy. all donkwood had to do was make a normal thread, but no.. tranny baby.

    Add aupoker1 to Rail
  7. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  8. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  9. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  10. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  11. I'm on a fucking tear posting over the last month. Doesn't feel like I could post any more and just looked at forum stats and I'm 9th over the last 30 days. You fuckers go hard
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

    I don’t even care....
    Thread StarterAdd DONKWOOD to Rail
  13. .... but that's your son!
    Add Cooker to Rail
  14. My son got some nice tits!
    Thread StarterAdd DONKWOOD to Rail
  15. He gets that from his mother.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  16. i got them from his mother as well
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

    In all honesty, if she's blowing me and I suddenly find out she's packing, I'm probably going to have at least a little bit of a decision.
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  18. such as? face or down the hatch?

    edit: oh shit, if she is blowing you and you find out she is packing, you are in a 69 and she will have the same decision
    Edited By: nastysmell 2 Weeks Ago at 03:50 AM
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  19. Face obviously, I'm not gay.
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  20. The seclusion of success

    A nurse is having a party. I'm happily married. My sisters know multiple nurses who don't respect the sanctity of marriage

    Could prob fuck a lot of shit up tonight. Staying home

    #fkthis
    #oncalltilmidnight.myexcuse
    Edited By: Earlybird893 2 Weeks Ago at 04:20 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail


  21. 9:10 run up get done up
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  22. Bender in full effect.

    Shawnny Manziel engaged!!! Full throttle. Woooooo!

    Canucks vs Oilers. Probably get suckered by an Oilers fan tonight who takes sports too seriously. Lil blood on my Linden jersey aint a bad thing.

    Did I send snaps to anyone the other day when I was drunk and took down that black chick from nimble in the hood?

    God damn bitch almost ripped my dick off. They don't fuck around!

    Woooooooooooo!
    Add hostile to Rail
  23. Drunk for the first time in a long time and a good time
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    Drunk for the first time in a long time and a good time


    post pics of dimes plz...

    edit: #Blessed
    Edited By: norcaljeff 2 Weeks Ago at 01:57 AM
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  25.  
    Originally Posted by hostile View Post

    Bender in full effect.

    Shawnny Manziel engaged!!! Full throttle. Woooooo!

    Canucks vs Oilers. Probably get suckered by an Oilers fan tonight who takes sports too seriously. Lil blood on my Linden jersey aint a bad thing.

    Did I send snaps to anyone the other day when I was drunk and took down that black chick from nimble in the hood?

    God damn bitch almost ripped my dick off. They don't fuck around!

    Woooooooooooo!


    Add El Guapo to Rail
  26. Add norcaljeff to Rail
  27. wug when bae's dad adds you on fb?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  28.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    wug when bae's dad adds you on fb?

    We realize this is your first ever real life girlfriend, but god damn PlattsburghDonk give it a rest.
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  29.  
    Originally Posted by skeeze666 View Post

    We realize this is your first ever real life girlfriend, but god damn PlattsburghDonk give it a rest.


    lol jfc idiot
    Add norcaljeff to Rail