1. Discuss all things video game/ mobile gaming related. Upcoming games, old games you are still playing. Stuff you are looking forward to. Anything and everything.

Anyone play any of the Paradox Games? I am thinking about getting EU4, really trying to get back into historical games. Never played any Paradox games, heard they are good with a steep learning curve.

WUG for gaming OT?

Add Pker4Dummies to Rail
  2. New Mario kart comes out soon
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
  3. Mario Kart is the only Nintendo game I consistently played my whole life. What is new about this one?

Thread StarterAdd Pker4Dummies to Rail
  4. I have about fifty games that I bought from Steam that I never played. I finally started Fallout: New Vegas the other day (or "FO: NV" for those of you who believe that game titles should be an acronym because spelling the entire thing out makes your muscled-up gaming fingers ache). It's fun to shoot things you come across once in a great while after running through a barren wasteland, I guess.

I have all three Bioshock games that I never played. Fable games, Witcher games, Alan Wake games, Grand Theft Auto up the ass ("GTA: uta" for the elite).
    Add timthegem to Rail
  5. Titanfall is the only game worth playing
    Edited By: Zeppelin Mar 19th, 2014 at 03:07 AM
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  6. Nerds.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  7. No shit, son.

I also have about ten Total War games that I've never played. Then I have paid characters going in DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, and Neverwinter. wtf? I wasn't like this before the online poker shitcanning. Good thing the Elder Scrolls Online beta was terrible enough for me to not want the game.
    Add timthegem to Rail
  8. havent played infinite but the first bioshocks are a must a play
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  9. I heard the Beta was so bad this past weekend, their last Beta, they couldn't even giveaway all their keys. That's really bad because typically if a mmorpg is good that last beta weekend is absolutely packed. Was never a huge ESO fan so it's no big but it makes me think that too many mmorpgs are trying to focus on being console friendly which is killing them.

EQ:Next(landmark?) looks like a killer though and may get me back into the EQ world.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Co1one1_Forbin View Post

havent played infinite but the first bioshocks are a must a play

Bioshock Infinite was incredible.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  11. Time Paradoxes blow.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  12. I had only played my PS3 maybe once or twice a month and that was multiplayer Killzone 3 with a friend. It collected dust more than anything. I was going to get the PS4 but was in no hurry at all. Got one for a work bonus though and holy shit, its amazing. I'm playing about 4-5 nights a week. COD: Ghosts was a fun game but damn, multiplayer is hard. Killzone 4 is fkn fantastic, both game and multiplayer. I have two friends I play with all the time.

Looks like some great games are coming out this year too. Really looking forward to 1886: The Order (think thats what its called).
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  13. I tried two closed betas of ESO. The part that I hated the most was that some of the areas have traps all over the place that are automatically active (you don't trigger them like in a regular ES game). It made it feel like I was playing a clunky platform game, since your character can't jump for shit. It was impossible to avoid taking damage, which in itself was so minimal that it made the traps pointless. Twenty spikes shoot up from the floor through your body and you can just walk it off at level 1.
    Add timthegem to Rail
    Originally Posted by timthegem View Post

No shit, son.

I also have about ten Total War games that I've never played. Then I have paid characters going in DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, and Neverwinter. wtf? I wasn't like this before the online poker shitcanning. Good thing the Elder Scrolls Online beta was terrible enough for me to not want the game.

Do you watch Arrow on CW? Thoughts. I caught up over the last week and I really enjoy it, even if they deviate from history.
    Add dolphin13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

Titanfall is the only game worth playing

I remember you posted this video awhile back. They rip off a Japanese convenience stores logo/signs in it. This game does look really good though. Isnt this supposed to be Xbox Ones savior game or some shit?
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  16. yeah why would you use the E3 trailer when the game is out, playing on PC and its pretty solid but the movement around the maps is by far the best part
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

I remember you posted this video awhile back. They rip off a Japanese convenience stores logo/signs in it. This game does look really good though. Isnt this supposed to be Xbox Ones savior game or some shit?

It is Xbox One's killer app.

That only runs at 792p, and struggles to keep framerates constant. And only has 5 battle modes. So obvious Microsoft put pressure on Respawn to release this early because ps4 was crushing them. Hell it's so bad the pc version requires a 48 gig download just to decode the audio.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

My friends tattoo shop is in it too

I dunno, I don't play video games or own a console
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  19. no the entire game is 49.99 so doubt the audio is 48, think it was like 16 or 32 of audio (unless you just meant the entire game was 48 then u closer)
  20. lolz, look at the 1:26 mark. You'll see a store called Up Mart. Blatant ripoff of our Family Mart.

Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Time Paradoxes blow.

It did get pretty fucking trippy.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Co1one1_Forbin View Post

no the entire game is 49.99 so doubt the audio is 48, think it was like 16 or 32 of audio (unless you just meant the entire game was 48 then u closer)

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-new...-install-size/

35gb my mistake.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pker4Dummies View Post

Mario Kart is the only Nintendo game I consistently played my whole life. What is new about this one?

theres going to be anti gravity in certain parts where you can drive on the walls and ceiling, and theyre bringing back hang gliders and shit.
    Add ScottBrewr99 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post

Nerds.

Qft
    Add sean614 to Rail
  25. I still love the fuck out of Zaxxon tbh.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  26. ISS Friday woot.

Bought MGS GZ today. Beat it a hour later. Keifer Sutherland as snake was fucking WEIRD AS FUCK.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  27. Games I feel I should plug:

Bioshock Infinite- Great story, a must play imo.

Max Payne 3- Good story, gameplay was great. The most fun I've had playing a single player game that I can remember. On sale for $5 on 360 if you're a Gold member. Probably on sale for pc for $3-5 on one of the 5+ sites.

Spec Ops the Line- Another really good story, some meta shit fo sho. I highly recommend this game. I've seen it on sale for $7.50 for pc at least 5 times in the past year or so.

Titanfall will eventually start owning my life once I get some tome to play. I'd like to start playing BF4 again though it'd be more fun if I had friends who played.

Looking forward to Quantum Break, Watchdogs, and the new World Cup game.
    Add tek85 to Rail
    Originally Posted by whitealroker View Post

ISS Friday woot.

Bought MGS GZ today. Beat it a hour later. Keifer Sutherland as snake was fucking WEIRD AS FUCK.

so weird it comes out on friday, saw that earlier and was like wtf

no PS4 yet but that may be worth it lookin like, was going to wait for destiny
  29. Got that FFX/X-2 HD remaster today that i'll put in work on next Monday. Too many tournament games this weekend to give it a go.
    Add Niceguy to Rail
  30. Games I am currently playing:

Fallout

To The Moon
    Add that_pope to Rail