1.  
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

    Leviathan Raid on Destiny 2 is absolutely sick. Spent a number of hours in there tonight and was very impressed. Still lots to do!

    First 100% gear was 305 helm for my titan last night.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  2. have only tried leviathan once...me and 2 buddies tried to 3 man it for shits and giggles...we didnt wipe, but determined it was impossible to get past the part with the relics with only 3 people
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  3.  
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

    have only tried leviathan once...me and 2 buddies tried to 3 man it for shits and giggles...we didnt wipe, but determined it was impossible to get past the part with the relics with only 3 people

    Yeah, you pretty much need 6 for a lot of the mechanics.
     
    Add Nickc011 to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by Hallettcopta View Post

    Reddit thread to critics reviews of the game...

    Seems to be very well received. I played the first one and loved it but haven't played the second one yet. I'm guessing it's just as good.


     3
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  5. Just finished a little game called "Inside". Short and simple but pretty tight. Spiritual successor to Limbo.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  6. how do you like Zelda? I think I finished 112/120 shrines in that game. although I used a guide to find them after #70 or so. that game was so good it almost made up for the three-year delay.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

    how do you like Zelda? I think I finished 112/120 shrines in that game. although I used a guide to find them after #70 or so. that game was so good it almost made up for the three-year delay.

    Animation is dope, but I haven't really played yet. I set it all up and everything, and checked it out for fifteen minutes or so, but that's about it. When I got the Switch I also ended up trading in my old 3DS, 360, and buttloads of games to get the "new 3DS XL" and a bunch of new games for all my shizzes. (Was also in the middle of playing A Link Between Worlds on the 3DS when I got all the new stuff, so I wanted to finish that first; did that yesterday.) So I've just been cycling through and checking out other new stuff. I got shit to do too though so it's been relatively slow going. It's been hard to resist playing around today.

    Also the Switch is just so glorious and brand new and shiny that I don't want to poop with it. The 3DS gets the poop love (it's pretty glorious though too compared to the one I traded in, very glad I did that). So this morning, for instance, I checked out Mario World Golf. Was pretty sweet, haven't played a golf game in a while. Yesterday played Luigi's Dark Moon or something like that, seems kinda cool. Last week I put a few hours into some game called Agents of Mayhem on Xbox One, and then, as I mentioned, this cool little weird game called Inside (<- would recommend. Don't read about it, don't watch any videos, just play it if you haven't. It's interesting and weird AF.).

    So I'll probably save Zelda for a bit. I could use a little Zelda break for a couple of weeks after finishing the other one, and I just have a bunch of other shit to play with in the meantime. I'm really digging the Switch console style though so I'm also kind of saving "the best" for last. Not really in a hurry to play it, I just wanted to make sure to get one while I could, since I read that it's expected to keep selling out through the holidays. I got Mario Kart and NBA 2K18 too, although I have to wait for an SD card to some on Wednesday just to be able to download the latter game. That part kind of sucks.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post


    You swing in on this one yet? I'm close to just saying "ef it" and buying it even though I didn't play the first.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  9.  
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

    Just finished a little game called "Inside". Short and simple but pretty tight. Spiritual successor to Limbo.


    "Brothers" if you haven't played it yet. Blew me away when I finished it. Short game with simple controls, not really challenging, but damn. Hits like a truck.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  10. Forza 7 drops tonight. Forza 6 is pretty much the only game I've played the last 18 months (not including the recent backwards compatible halo classics)...and except for the first run through of circuit racing, I've only drag raced. I got in a few facebook groups who have nightly street races and was hooked. Its boring as fuck to most people but drag racing is in my blood....and since I cant do it irl, this is the next best thing.

    I probably wouldn't have bought it myself (cause im poor) but the guys I race with did me a solid so I put in the rest and got the Ultimate Edition.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

    "Brothers" if you haven't played it yet. Blew me away when I finished it. Short game with simple controls, not really challenging, but damn. Hits like a truck.

    Nice, will do. Thanks for the suggestion. I searched and it looks like it's on Xbox Game Pass atm so that's a good excuse to check that out.

    I had the Sega Channel for a while when I was little and it was pretty dope.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  12. Last system and game I bought was GTA on the PS3. Gotta respect the hell out of Rockstar
    Edited By: hookey91 3 Weeks Ago at 09:42 PM
    Add hookey91 to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post

    Forza 7 drops tonight. Forza 6 is pretty much the only game I've played the last 18 months (not including the recent backwards compatible halo classics)...and except for the first run through of circuit racing, I've only drag raced. I got in a few facebook groups who have nightly street races and was hooked. Its boring as fuck to most people but drag racing is in my blood....and since I cant do it irl, this is the next best thing.

    I probably wouldn't have bought it myself (cause im poor) but the guys I race with did me a solid so I put in the rest and got the Ultimate Edition.

    No Horizon 3?
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  14. Divinity OS2 is sooo good. Been playing it tons since Saturday. Reminds me a lot of Dragons Age Origins which was amazing and this is probably better.
    Add playwithfire05 to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

    "Brothers" if you haven't played it yet. Blew me away when I finished it. Short game with simple controls, not really challenging, but damn. Hits like a truck.


    agree, brothers was awesome. the only disappointment is how short it is, even knowing that going in.
    Add iThinkItMoved to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

    No Horizon 3?


    that game sucks
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  17. The poker game in the first red dead was trash, last time I played it ever again.
    Add Lamarodom to Rail
  18. Now the proud owner of a SNES classic
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  19. Read Dead is basically GTA with a wild west theme, right?
     
    Add Nickc011 to Rail
  20. Pretty much exactly yeah
    Add Co1one1_Forbin to Rail
  21. I had fun with that poker game. I think I've said all this before but every time you cheated by putting/pulling a card in/out of your sleeve, the animation would show your character just blatantly put his cards below the table and fidget for like 2 seconds and then come back up with them. It was pretty funny visually to cheat and see that pretty much every hand, sometimes more than once in the same hand. Me and my buddy used to get a kick out of narrating it; like, "Oh, my turn? Yeah, no problem. Let me just... uh... scratch my nuts... and... uh... BAM! Full house, baby!" It's still kind of a like an all-purpose "that's what she said" thing for us. "Scratch my nuts... and... BAM! [Whatever.]"
    Edited By: Sage Lee 2 Weeks Ago at 08:19 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  22. COD beta on PC is hit garbage. Maps are too small, game is poorly optimized, lots of crashes.

    Still on Steam through the weekend if any of you are interested
    Add nicks to Rail
  23. First Fallout free on steam today/ tomorrow. Gonna download it. Have always been curious about it
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  24. Just picked up a mini SNES. Thought I would be excited to replay the games, I am not.
    Add elendil to Rail
  25. destiny 2 is boring already
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  26. I'm shocked that a game that is virtually the same as halo 2 which got boring 11 years ago is boring already.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  27. im shocked that i fell for the hype and bought it again after i went through the same thing with destiny 1

    guess who wont be buying destiny 3?
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  28. just pickup halo reach instead
    Add Boutros to Rail