Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

destiny 2 is boring already

Agreed. Made it wayyyy to easy to hit max power.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  2. on a positive note, doing new game + on persona 5

just as amazing as i remember it...GOTY, GOAT, etc etc
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  3. Kinda glad destiny 2 isn't as Grindy as destiny 1 cause I can dip out and play other games. Destiny 1 was only major game I played last few years mainly cause I couldn't afford another game.

Don't have that problem right now.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  4. Metal gear solid 5 is the free psn game this month

Wife actually watched me play for like 2 hours...now she only wants me to play it when she’s watching lol
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  5. Is it a standalone or do i need to play 1-4?
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  6. 2 weeks..

Add Cooker to Rail

Metal gear solid 5 is the free psn game this month

Wife actually watched me play for like 2 hours...now she only wants me to play it when she’s watching lol

Is it any good? I only download free games since I hardly ever play. Got Uncharted 3 last month. Think that’s what it was called and played for a little but nothing I would rush home to play. Guess I’ll just wait for the Call of Duty WWII game for my birthday present.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

Is it a standalone or do i need to play 1-4?

i've only played metal gear solid and metal gear solid 2, i know kojimas games usually have a complicated story, and right off the bat there were 2 characters that are introduced from metal gear solid, but i dont think you need to play them to enjoy it.

Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

Is it any good? I only download free games since I hardly ever play. Got Uncharted 3 last month. Think that’s what it was called and played for a little but nothing I would rush home to play. Guess I’ll just wait for the Call of Duty WWII game for my birthday present.

starts out with a bang and its metal gear (MGS one of the all time greatest games)

looks like this one got rave reviews across the board as well
    Add tamayo85 to Rail

got some free-game suggestions that are available outside chinaisland?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

destiny 2 is boring already

Yea kinda, I do think they've done a solid job with it though. I thoroughly enjoyed the raid, thought it was absolutely sick. Such massive environment to explore and try to figure out - can't wait for the next one. The 300 level mission after that was a fun challenge too, as well as the weekly strikes. Nightfall's used to be super easy, now they can take numerous runs and some strategy. No need to grind it anymore really, but fun to do the weekly powerful gear guests and raid.

Add Nickc011 to Rail

Metal gear solid 5 is the free psn game this month

Are you fkn kidding me? Phantom Pain is a free game?! You're not talking about the 2-level Prelude, right, the full version?

Ummm...this is must download for anyone. The game is fuckin' bonkers. You don't need to know the past story, they do a good enough job explaining the major highlights.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

got some free-game suggestions that are available outside chinaisland?

well, paki??
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

well, paki??

Last time I was in the playstation store, Infamous 2: Second Son was the free game I downloaded.

But if Metal Gear 5 is there now, go get it.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by Paki_Poker View Post

Last time I was in the playstation store, Infamous 2: Second Son was the free game I downloaded.

But if Metal Gear 5 is there now, go get it.

playstation?? gg richers
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cooker View Post

2 weeks..

Will be buying it, hoping to find a copy of stick of truth first though
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

Will be buying it, hoping to find a copy of stick of truth first though

If you pre-order the game it comes with Stick of Truth I remember seeing

btw never played Stick of Truth(don't have ps4 yet) but I remember spending like 6-7 hrs just watching youtube videos of the game. There is literally 90min of cutscenes to a main story + a bunch of sidequests cut scenes as well.

Edited By: hookey91 2 Weeks Ago at 02:16 AM
    Add hookey91 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Paki_Poker View Post

Are you fkn kidding me? Phantom Pain is a free game?! You're not talking about the 2-level Prelude, right, the full version?

Ummm...this is must download for anyone. The game is fuckin' bonkers. You don't need to know the past story, they do a good enough job explaining the major highlights.

Full version

:)
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  18. Ok Paki I’m sold. Will download it tonight.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  19. I'd rate the five metal gear solid.

MS3
    MSG5
    MSG1
    MSG2
    MSG4

All five are amazing though
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  20. That's a lot of MSG.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  21. i still remember playing the shit outta the MGS demo that came with our pizza hut delivery (they also had the first level from the first tony hawk, which me and my friends also played the shit out of) let you play all the way till you meet the DARPA chief
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  22. Metal Gear Solid 5 is really a spiritual sequel to a amazing PSP game.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
  23. Downloading Metal Gear Solid now
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail

Downloading Metal Gear Solid now

How do you not know MSG and you are from Japan, do you live on an island?
    Edited By: hookey91 2 Weeks Ago at 02:55 PM
    Add hookey91 to Rail
  25. Nigga said MSG like I’m Chinese or something
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
    Originally Posted by elendil View Post

Just picked up a mini SNES. Thought I would be excited to replay the games, I am not.

I pluged it in. My passion has been restored! Super Mario world is the tits. Pretty hard and tilt inducing game, but alot of fun. SF turbo gave me the strong nostalgia feel. Got my 99 bucks worth.
    Add elendil to Rail
  27. Star road has to be one of the most disappointing things in video game history.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
    Originally Posted by whitealroker View Post

Star road has to be one of the most disappointing things in video game history.

Im only 3 castles in. Star road is the last level? Punch out is a fun game too, fuck Mr Sandman.
    Add elendil to Rail
  29. Hey Elendil whats that popular zombie tv show you guys got over there?I saw a clip on Twitter but forgot the name. Looked insane.
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  30. mgs5 technically was good but i feel the open world gameplay is not fit for a mgs game and the story was lacking. didnt suck me in like mgs1
    Add Camz to Rail