1. Have I really not played a decent game since Skyrim? Wtf....can't think of one. Oh ya, firewatch was good, but it was like 3 hours long.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  2. Seems like you just might not be as into games as you were. Theres been a lot of great stuff released in the last year across multiple genres. IMO several games that are quite a bit better than Skyrim after you get past the initial vastness of it.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
    Originally Posted by elendil View Post

Im only 3 castles in. Star road is the last level? Punch out is a fun game too, fuck Mr Sandman.

It's this unlockable second world and when I found out I was like "holy shit!" Then I unlocked it.
    Add whitealroker to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

Full version

:)

That's pretty sick. I already got the game when I bought my PS4. It's hands down the best Metal Gear game ever made. I've been a fan of the series since the original Nintendo game.

The next one drops in 2018. bartscott.gif

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  5. Who's playing Madden 18? Wanna play some online games? I'm pretty bad.

Haven't tried the 3 on 3 game in HUT yet either, but I'd be down for that too.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  6. it sucks. i played for 2 or 3 days when it released and havn't been back since. ea sports is pathetic.
    Add Cooker to Rail
  7. cant wait for EA's exclusive rights to be over so i can play ESPN 2k football again
    Add FLIP4stackz to Rail
    Originally Posted by Boutros View Post

Have I really not played a decent game since Skyrim? Wtf....can't think of one. Oh ya, firewatch was good, but it was like 3 hours long.

It's not the games. It's you. Join the club. We have officially outgrown games.
    Add Camz to Rail
  9. sucks for you guys, i'll be gaming till i die
    Add FLIP4stackz to Rail
    Originally Posted by TiltinShoes View Post

Seems like you just might not be as into games as you were. Theres been a lot of great stuff released in the last year across multiple genres. IMO several games that are quite a bit better than Skyrim after you get past the initial vastness of it.

Any suggestions? I'm always willing to try stuff, just not games that I've already played carbon copies of like destiny
    Add Boutros to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cooker View Post

it sucks. i played for 2 or 3 days when it released and havn't been back since. ea sports is pathetic.

Why buy a game that has barely changed in any fashion over the past 6-7? Wtf did you think you were getting?
    Edited By: hookey91 Oct 6th, 2017 at 08:53 PM
    Add hookey91 to Rail
    Originally Posted by hookey91 View Post

Why buy a game that has barely changed in any fashion over the past 6-7? Wtf did you think you were getting?

super mario world
    Add Cooker to Rail

Have I really not played a decent game since Skyrim? Wtf....can't think of one. Oh ya, firewatch was good, but it was like 3 hours long.

Check out Witcher 3. Its a a couple years old now, but its similar to skyrim but unique and great in its own way. I picked it up last winter for like $20.

Add Nickc011 to Rail
  14. I still haven't played Zelda more but I'm really digging this Switch. Played NBA 2k18 so far. Thew controller is just such the perfect lazy way to game, you don't even have to hold your hands together. And even though I haven't done it yet every time I look at it it just strikes me as so awesome that I have portable freakin console games. Might have to break my "no Switch on the shitter" rule when Skyrim comes out.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  15. Oh ya, Zelda...that is a great game. I gave witcher 3 a shot a while back but admittedly only gave it like 20 minutes...I'll try it again.
    Add Boutros to Rail
  16. I played through Witcher 3 up to the last boss and then put it down for other stuff and didn't go back. The completionist in me had me on autopilot for a bit but eventually I realized it had been kind of boring me for awhile.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Nickc011 View Post

Check out Witcher 3. Its a a couple years old now, but its similar to skyrim but unique and great in its own way. I picked it up last winter for like $20.

Bought the GOTY Edition in March, took 200 hours to finish it and the expansions, and I played as little gwent as possible.

I don't understand how gwent is so popular, it's so fucking boring.
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Oct 6th, 2017 at 11:52 PM
    Add TMLMS13 to Rail
  18. I’m sure the full game will be much better balanced, and designed, but yeah, Gwent as a mini game is hugely over ratedz it’s legit an awful card game.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
    Originally Posted by tamayo85 View Post

cant wait for EA's exclusive rights to be over so i can play ESPN 2k football again

It's never gonna end, both companies ea and the NFL are making boat loads of cash because of it.
    Add Lamarodom to Rail
  20. Oh and ea bought ESPN's name to be used in games back in 2005 around the same time they got the deal with the NFL.
    Edited By: Lamarodom Oct 7th, 2017 at 06:13 AM
    Add Lamarodom to Rail
  21. Well shit
    Add FLIP4stackz to Rail
  22. Anyone play Star Wars Battlefront beta? Game looks amazing on PC but the menus/UI are garbage and kept crashing the game on me last night.

Dice kept bragging about no season pass to divide the community and you pay for one game to get all content....then I read they have a crazy loot crate system that you can get scraps for upgrades. Pay2win in a AAA game.

Seems most EA games have micro transactions this year that are more than cosmetic. Time to ditch the AAA games and stick with Indie games/steam sales
    Add nicks to Rail
    Originally Posted by Cooker View Post

it sucks. i played for 2 or 3 days when it released and havn't been back since. ea sports is pathetic.

I don't know mayne...game's pretty awesome to me. Maybe stop using Washington and it won't suck so much?! I dunno. haha

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  24. Add Boutros to Rail
  25. Doc is the GOAT.
    Add TiltinShoes to Rail
  26. Went to play Metal Gear Solid and the first 30 minutes is a goddamn story with no option to skip lmao
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  27. Yea my wife loved it
    Add FLIP4stackz to Rail
  28. second floor basement?
    Add Ozzie to Rail

Dark Souls is prob the best game I’ve ever played in my life. It absolutely crushes Skyrim imo. Don’t get me wrong I thoroughly enjoyed playing Skyrim when it first came out, it just got boring quick because it was so damn easy.

That latest Dragon Age was hot garbage. Can’t do the Witcher shit.

I’d recommend giving DS a try if you wanna play a REAL game!

Edit- Smaug will whoop ur azz
    Edited By: slizza420 Oct 14th, 2017 at 05:51 PM
    Add slizza420 to Rail
  30. I can’t fucking wait until a new Trials game comes out. There are whispers about a new one coming out this fall/winter.
    Add slizza420 to Rail