1. One game, one hat trick

How can he already be the best player in the league at age 20 ?
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  2. In all fairness, the 3rd goal was an empty netter.

On the other hand, he reached skating speed of 25.4 mph at the end of his rush when he put home his 2nd goal. that is absolutely insane. Really is no way to stop that if someone has the stick handling skill he does combined with unprecedented speed.

He's a fucking beast
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

On the other hand, he reached skating speed of 25.4 mph at the end of his rush when he put home his 2nd goal. that is absolutely insane. Really is no way to stop that if someone has the stick handling skill he does combined with unprecedented speed.

He's a fucking beast

That's great stuff, but are Adam Larsson and Kris Russell getting enough credit for that 3-0 win in which McDavid scored all the goals? And don't forget Chiarelli, I mean he did draft the guy!
    Add BubbaKGB to Rail
  4. Kris Russell is one of the best stanchion cones in the game. It's like praising a tree for blocking a shot if you plant one in the middle of the ice

Very shrewd pick by Chiarelli taking McD!!!

Oh, and Pietrangelo is pretty good
    Edited By: kellykip Oct 5th, 2017 at 03:55 PM
    Add kellykip to Rail
  5. I had both hat tricks on my fantasy team. Simmonds going to score 40 goals this season.
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  6. simmonds is so good. lol only reason i drafted JVR is that i felt like i needed some piece of the Toronto offense.

Winnipeg played sloppier than they usually do at home and Toronto got that early momentum and just avalanched em. As usual the losing team isn't nearly as bad as they looked last night.
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by kellykip View Post

simmonds is so good. lol only reason i drafted JVR is that i felt like i needed some piece of the Toronto offense.

Winnipeg played sloppier than they usually do at home and Toronto got that early momentum and just avalanched em. As usual the losing team isn't nearly as bad as they looked last night.

I guess you didn't watch the first 10 minutes of the game because it was all Winnipeg.
    Thread StarterAdd TMLMS13 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BubbaKGB View Post

That's great stuff, but are Adam Larsson and Kris Russell getting enough credit for that 3-0 win in which McDavid scored all the goals? And don't forget Chiarelli, I mean he did draft the guy!

Larsson played a great game. Did you watch it, or just check the box score, again?

Box-score-Bubba. That's your new name this season.

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

I guess you didn't watch the first 10 minutes of the game because it was all Winnipeg.

I didn't see any of the first 10 minutes, but when WPG fell behind, they got unbelieveably sloppy and turned a small deficit into a catastrophe.

Overall WPG played them relatively evenly but they had lapses that are fatal against a team with the firepower of TOR.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  10. Good start for Rangers losing at home to worst team in league last year . And the new shiny D man was a -3 and looked like he was skating on cement .
    Mika was best Ranger by far had both goals and had tons of other chances . Like to see one of these young guys ( Hayes/Kreider/Miller/Vesey) develop into a top line player . Didn’t start out so good tonight . On to Toronto next .
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  11. Pittsburgh getting hosed makes me smile
    Add Mr. Blonde to Rail
  12. Good thing I started Matt Murray tonight

puke...I did have Seabrook and Saad so that helped

---
    My Bold Predictions in OP are doing super
    Hawks beat Pens 10-1...

Question: How do you know the Regular Season has started?
    Alex Ovechkin has a hat trick
    Edited By: TMLMS13 Oct 6th, 2017 at 05:39 AM
  13. bruins in 3
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

bruins in 3

Boom!
    Add jhubb to Rail
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

bruins in 3

Did you kill Norv?
    Add vernicle to Rail
  16. he hasnt sent me nudes in months. ill look into it
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  17. The shocking thing about Ovechkin's hat trick is that none were PPG.
    Add kellykip to Rail
    Originally Posted by TMLMS13 View Post

Good thing I started Matt Murray tonight

With a generational talent like Crosby on their team, I'm shocked that they let any goals in.
    -Box-Score-Bubz logic.
    Edited By: Paki_Poker Oct 6th, 2017 at 04:38 PM

Add Paki_Poker to Rail
  19. lol NBCSports puts out a tweet about how there have been 4 hat tricks already!!!!!!!

They didn't bother to mention a few important circumstances:

1) Two of the Four included an empty net goal
    2) Saad's hat trick came vs a team on the road end of a back to back, starting a horrific backup goalie
    3) Ovechkin's is obviously legit, but it came against a team missing their best player, who happens to be a defenseman and who led the NHL in blocked shots last year

Other than that, yeah it's an explosion that requires immediate rule changes!!!
    Add kellykip to Rail
  20. Old, fat Ovechkin with a hat trick???

What year is this?

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  21. Fleury is doing his part tonight, that's for sure.
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  22. Is Bishop hurt again? Why the fuck is Lehtonnen in?
    Add hoddi to Rail
    Originally Posted by hoddi View Post

Is Bishop hurt again? Why the fuck is Lehtonnen in?

Took puck In the head . Got a pretty good cut .
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  24. God of course as soon as he comes in they lose. fml
    Add hoddi to Rail
    Originally Posted by hoddi View Post

God of course as soon as he comes in they lose. fml

James Neal happened lol . His 2nd goal is early goal of year candidate . Golden Knights with first win of the franchise
    Add AFink93 to Rail
  26. get fucked james neal

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  27. I've somehow managed to whiff completely so far, despite having tons of Toronto exposure.
    Add kiro15 to Rail
  28. Devils looked much more exciting than last year. Hischier looked great and every time he was on the ice the crowd was buzzing. He’s gonna be a star.

Still gave up 40 shots to The Aves but that’s the NJ defense for you...
    Add heavyj80 to Rail
  29. OV GOAT

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  30. This Leafs offense is decent
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 71 2 3 4