1. Great stuff happening out there in Dallas! Congrats bucket, best wishes to you and the crew...

Make that money!!
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  2. Thanks fellas.
    Thread StarterAdd bucketorocks to Rail
  3. Don't fuck that meat up son. The people are depending on you! They want your meat, they need your meat, so challenge them to beat your meat IMO!!
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  4. dont feed any of that meat to the twins. they would choke on it
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

dont feed any of that meat to the twins. they would choke on it

Same for Chris Sale and Brady vs. the Chiefs ya fgt.
    Edited By: SlippinJimmy 4 Weeks Ago at 05:20 PM
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  6. The next door prosti's came over to complain about all the construction workers parking in their lot. They were looking nice and fresh.
    Lol this is so crazy
  7. Tell them to stfu.... those dudes are probably coming in to their place after work.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
    Originally Posted by bucketorocks View Post

The next door prosti's came over to complain about all the construction workers parking in their lot. They were looking nice and fresh.
    Lol this is so crazy

Did you challenge them to beat your meat?
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
    Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post

Did you challenge them to beat your meat?

You don't have to even ask them. You go in and they know what to do.
  10. Send over a platter.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  11. 3 hours till showtime. Soft open tonight with 200 people. Just doing brisket turkey and pulled pork sliders and full bar service. Private event.

Tomorrow 4pm we let the public in
  12. break a leg
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  13. we will probably be there before four if you guys want help on the set up or handies all round from the GF
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  14. I'll take a handy
    Originally Posted by bucketorocks View Post

I'll take a handy

Iu gands saf so buckets handiman like in living colter
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  16. Asian > bucket hands
    Edited By: SlippinJimmy 4 Weeks Ago at 05:26 AM
    Reason: I know
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  17. did nasty's old lady have some hands?
    Add perma_tilt to Rail
  18. that's tonight perma
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  19. Funny thing is. Not even sure we are serving food tonight. Weird turn of events. Everything went great last night but we aren't opening up the dining room. It's strictly a backyard party. The food will be free if we serve it. Still waiting to hear the game plan.
  20. Midland just started.

21. So what's up with the food???
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  22. we headed up to dallas today, bare in mind, that is three and a half hours for us each way (had a small job in plano tx) buckets texts with the no food nonsense. i was unhappy all day seriously. was really looking forward to that. we just did the job and burned the road back to the island. 8 fucking hours total road time. next time brother. glad we didn't book the room yesterday lol. good luck with this shit sir!
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  23. ain't heard from bucket in forever. if any of you clowns pass through his place, do not let them serve you the fresh out the smoker Long Pig. you might be spitting out 3d printer gear
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  24. Ferris whell broke already?
    Add midmoguy to Rail
  25. I thought buckets got abducted by aliens but it turns out he's been working 16 hour days and says things are going great. Said reviews have been amazing. I'm happy for that bearded fgt. Just wanted to share that he's still alive. Ain't nobody got time for that OT shit working 16 hour days though. I am his spokesperson now. I can text him questions if anybody needs his date of birth, social security info, etc. lmk.
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  26. fuck no. i tried to jank his identity one time and i'm still getting bill collectors calling. his wife even calls wanting to know when big daddy is coming home.
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  27. What day is it?
  28. Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  29. Fed Daniel Vaughn the other day. Check his twitter. All the initial reviews are out. Couldn't be happier. Sorry I dont have pics to share. I've cooked so much meat already. Constantly covered in blood and grease. We gearing up for huge weekend. Reinforcements should be arriving today. I need an assistant.
  30. Add URI_Stunna to Rail