1. From Vaughns twitter.

Edited By: rebelfd Sep 28th, 2017 at 01:41 PM
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  2. that does look damn good, especially for regular style pictures.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  3. I've cooked every single piece of meat that's been sold. I can't tell you how awesome I feel right now. And it's only going to get better. Sleep is for pussies. I've made my executive Pitmaster very happy. He has taught me well.

Sounds so crazy but I've been moved to tears every morning I've runthis pit as the sun comes up. I have a view of downtown and I'm completely by myself. It's the most religious experience I've ever had.
    Edited By: bucketorocks Sep 28th, 2017 at 01:51 PM
    Thread StarterAdd bucketorocks to Rail
  4. That's awesome.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  5. That's great Buckets! Great seeing you really enjoying it all.
    Edited By: supermat Sep 28th, 2017 at 02:29 PM
    Add supermat to Rail
  6. The turkey is one of my specialties

Putting every ounce of my soul into this food
    Originally Posted by bucketorocks View Post

Fed Daniel Vaughn the other day. Check his twitter. All the initial reviews are out. Couldn't be happier. Sorry I dont have pics to share. I've cooked so much meat already. Constantly covered in blood and grease. We gearing up for huge weekend. Reinforcements should be arriving today. I need an assistant.

Who is Daniel Vaughn? I only know Mo, Vince, and Ricky.
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  8. Hopefully you are making more than minimum wage.
    Add Bigk975j to Rail
  9. Thread makes me very happy, congrats so far and wishing nothing but continued success.
    Add xxACES UPxx to Rail
    Originally Posted by Bigk975j View Post

Hopefully you are making more than minimum wage.

it's texas even if he is it's still less then a burger flipper in a shithole in middle of washington state.
    Add perma_tilt to Rail

I've cooked every single piece of meat that's been sold. I can't tell you how awesome I feel right now. And it's only going to get better. Sleep is for pussies. I've made my executive Pitmaster very happy. He has taught me well.

Sounds so crazy but I've been moved to tears every morning I've runthis pit as the sun comes up. I have a view of downtown and I'm completely by myself. It's the most religious experience I've ever had.

Not sure if happy for you're doing what you love or mad you're cumming on brisket, either way, good for you.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
  12. Hot damn! Looking good BOR!
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  13. this is awesome man

i'll give you 6 months to get rolling and I wanna come dig in for a shift or two to steal all of your tricks
    Edited By: saca Sep 29th, 2017 at 03:11 AM
    Add saca to Rail
  14. Saca I smoked and somehow stumbled across your obese black woman and jerry's kids thread the other night. I read parts of the OP out loud to my wife, who could not have been more displeased. I had a John Doe from Seven moment "And I could not stop laughing"
    Edited By: JKoblyn Sep 29th, 2017 at 03:19 AM
    Add JKoblyn to Rail
  15. fuck, now I'm hungry and my salmon isn't done. f u gais
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  16. I could have guessed you were a bear.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  17. better than oppo, I guess?
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by JKoblyn View Post

Saca I smoked and somehow stumbled across your obese black woman and jerry's kids thread the other night. I read parts of the OP out loud to my wife, who could not have been more displeased. I had a John Doe from Seven moment "And I could not stop laughing"

glad you enjoyed it, I just gave it a read and laughed again as well. was a good day
    Add saca to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

better than oppo, I guess?

hey, jeff, if you meant what you said last night ( iguess it was early this morning as you woke me at 2 something or other and the conversation went on for a bit), the answer is, yes, i will come for Thanksgiving and meet your parents. i booked a flight into Oakland. nothing doing with south san fran. that airport can just drop off into the sea. is it still for just the weekend or were you serious about the trip up the coast?
    Add nastysmell to Rail
  20. Starting to hit our groove. I finally got some reinforcements and got some sleep last night. They packed this smoker full of briskets last night. Got here at 3am and they fucking look glorious. I threw in 20 rack o ribs 8 turkey breasts for lunch. Another wave for dinner once I pull these.

Thanks for the positive feedback fellas, feels good. Found some purpose in life.
    Edited By: bucketorocks Sep 29th, 2017 at 12:21 PM
  21. On a side note, I've gotten to point where I don't need a temp probe on my briskets. I use a wooden skewer to asses firmness, pick it up with one hand and let brisket curl around my hand while analyzing color.
  22. ah yes I think cavemen evolved that trait shortly after harnessing the power of fire. lol. it sounds night-to-day from your old job. congratulations.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail

23. Don't know how to post videos from mobile
  24. wife must love your hrs. it. unless she likes you
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  25. Lol. She mad
  26. Here piggy piggy

27. Daniel Vaughn? Hot damn, that's huge! Serious congrats.
    Add Admiral to Rail
  28. Ty sir admiral

Looking like we have best ribs in town. CAnt cook enough of em.

People waiting hours for my dinner wave to be ready. Feels amazing

Ty sir admiral

Looking like we have best ribs in town. CAnt cook enough of em.

People waiting hours for my dinner wave to be ready. Feels amazing

Boom
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  30. No filter