1. Also, you didn't get the Fox News memo. The new line is that collusion is not a crime. The old line was there isn't any collusion. You need to keep up!
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  2. I've been in Santa Barbara all week. They don't have Fox news there.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  3. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  4. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  5. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  6. It looks like its almost party time in DC.

Michael Del Moro?Verified account
    @MikeDelMoro
    Follow
    More
    ABC News: Robert Mueller's team met behind closed doors today w an unknown group of attorneys & chief judge of US District Court in DC
  7. They ain't doing shit.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

They ain't doing shit.

Probably just playing dice.
    Add spazzztic to Rail
  9. Probably crying that they have to provide expenditure data to Judicial Watch. #firemueller
    Add rebelfd to Rail

They ain't doing shit.

Add jesterwords to Rail
  11. lol elections have consequences. Keep on resisting or whatever the fuck that is. Democrat party in ashes and you're holding onto muh Russia
    Add rebelfd to Rail

lol elections have consequences. Keep on resisting or whatever the fuck that is. Democrat party in ashes and you're holding onto muh Russia

Democrats in ashes and the Pubs still can't pass a meaningful piece of legislation. What a time to be alive.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail

lol elections have consequences. Keep on resisting or whatever the fuck that is. Democrat party in ashes and you're holding onto muh Russia

TRIGGERED

this game is boring

So, I will explain to the minion. I quoted a specific quote, you can go look at it again. Then, as a joke, this is OT ffs, I posted a video of scar (who did nothing in Lion King) to be cheeky.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  14. Pubs and Dems are the swamp.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  15. You're a swamp!
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

I can read. I see a lot of people under investigation denying claims. That's a earth shattering development. There is nothing provided that discredits the dossier.

Loooool
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  17. I guess if/when they ban bump stocks that'll be somewhat meaningful, but leftist as fuck.
    Add Realbigfish4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

Loooool

So it's been discredited? Link. I'll wait.

So it's been discredited? Link. I'll wait.

Tell us more about trump’s lawyer being somewhere he wasn’t and about hooker pee loooool we’ll wait
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  20. you guys hear Mattis and Dunford the other day? apparently they believe Iran is complying, it has delayed development, and it's in our current best interest to continue. I was of course shocked because everybody in OT knows continuing the same sanctions would be more effective and totally stop their nuclear program. they can't engineer science stuff when there are sanctionssss.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
    Originally Posted by jesterwords View Post

TRIGGERED

this game is boring

So, I will explain to the minion. I quoted a specific quote, you can go look at it again. Then, as a joke, this is OT ffs, I posted a video of scar (who did nothing in Lion King) to be cheeky.

Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

you guys hear Mattis and Dunford the other day? apparently they believe Iran is complying, it has delayed development, and it's in our current best interest to continue. I was of course shocked because everybody in OT knows continuing the same sanctions would be more effective and totally stop their nuclear program. they can't engineer science stuff when there are sanctionssss.

I agree that there are stupid people in the gov
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

Tell us more about trump’s lawyer being somewhere he wasn’t and about hooker pee loooool we’ll wait

Not my assertion. I have no clue if the dossier is real or not. What I do know is that what has been presented thus far isn't anything close to resembling the dossier being discredited. Posting links to articles saying the dossier has been discredited isn't actually discrediting anything.

And besides, this isn't my assertion. You folks keep claiming the dossier has been discredited. Prove it.
  24. It’s legit? We’ll wait.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

It’s legit? We’ll wait.

Thanks for proving my point. I can start my weekend now.

You're a swamp!

Add rebelfd to Rail

Not my assertion. I have no clue if the dossier is real or not. What I do know is that what has been presented thus far isn't anything close to resembling the dossier being discredited. Posting links to articles saying the dossier has been discredited isn't actually discrediting anything.

And besides, this isn't my assertion. You folks keep claiming the dossier has been discredited. Prove it.

Thanks for proving my point. I can start my weekend now.

The lol fake shit isn’t fake. Welp
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  28. Add dolphin13 to Rail
  29. Spider-Man meemes are the worst thing on the intertubes
    Add norcaljeff to Rail