1. Much better than that wall of text/shit you just posted.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  2. Oceans of tears

Muh Russia
    Muh Katrina
    Muh Dossier
    Muh Narrative!

So much winning.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

Much better than that wall of text/shit you just posted.

LOOOOOOL. Words and facts are hard.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

Oceans of tears

Muh Russia
    Muh Katrina
    Muh Dossier
    Muh Narrative!

So much winning.

So much winning. Is Hillary in jail yet?
  5. Trump now more popular than the NFL
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

So much winning. Is Hillary in jail yet?

She's not President. She's signing books in the toilet paper isle at Costco. loooooooool

Who gives a shit?

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

She's not President. She's signing books in the toilet paper isle at Costco. loooooooool

Who gives a shit?

LOL

Haven't heard too much from the #goneby... crowd.
    Add RichardHurtz to Rail
  8. "drip drip" goes the mental illness
    Edited By: The Alchemist 2 Weeks Ago at 08:12 PM
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  9. Anyone know if Syphon is alive? We need more of his rational and intelligent takes in these threads.

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  10. poopy, you find those pics of trump pissing on hookers or w/e yet? or about how trump's attn traveled somewhere he's never been? but tell us more about the lol dossier
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

Who gives a shit?

So all of the Benghazi|email nonsense really was political grandstanding. Thank you for proving my point.
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

poopy, you find those pics of trump pissing on hookers or w/e yet? or about how trump's attn traveled somewhere he's never been? but tell us more about the lol dossier

It hasn't been discredited. Feds doing one hell of a job keeping details about it secret. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

So all of the Benghazi|email nonsense really was political grandstanding. Thank you for proving my point.

Bizarre how upset you are that she walked free after committing so many crimes. It's ok, you'll get over it eventually. She can't hurt you anymore.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

Bizarre how upset you are that she walked free after committing so many crimes. It's ok, you'll get over it eventually. She can't hurt you anymore.

LOL at upset. She'd be in jail if all of those crimes were real. The whole thing was manufactured to keep her out of the WH. Notice how she was the target and not the Commander in Chief at the time. It worked. Congrats.

wut. hill lied to grieving widows/mother's faces. tf?

It hasn't been discredited. Feds doing one hell of a job keeping details about it secret. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

um, see above ffs. lol maybe some of it is true!!

LOL at upset. She'd be in jail if all of those crimes were real. The whole thing was manufactured to keep her out of the WH. Notice how she was the target and not the Commander in Chief at the time. It worked. Congrats.

looooooooooooooooool
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

I refuse to believe you think a Clinton/Bush/Kennedy lives by the same set of rules as the rest of us.
    Add ginwilly to Rail
    Originally Posted by ginwilly View Post

I refuse to believe you think a Clinton/Bush/Kennedy lives by the same set of rules as the rest of us.

it's cute, but lol as well
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  18. Wait, lying (if true) to a grieving mother is a crime worthy of no less than 8 congressional investigations? Good to know.

Also, its super cute that now you'll admit that "some" of the dossier may be true. How can something that has been discredited be true? Glad I'm not a Republican.
  19. Add dolphin13 to Rail

Wait, lying (if true) to a grieving mother is a crime worthy of no less than 8 congressional investigations? Good to know.

Also, its super cute that now you'll admit that "some" of the dossier may be true. How can something that has been discredited be true? Glad I'm not a Republican.

huhn?

but tell us more about how it's ok to lie to grieving people to win an election. we'll wait
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

huhn?

but tell us more about how it's ok to lie to grieving people to win an election. we'll wait

LOL, what? First of all, we have 2 different accounts about "the lie". Hillary denies ever saying anything, and according to the Trumpanzee logic in this thread, that discredits the grieving mother's side of the story. Second of all, I'm talking about legality not whether or not the action was moral. Does it take 8 investigations to figure out if Hillary lied to a grieving mother? That's an awesome take.
  22. Speaking about lies, you seem to have no problem with Cheney doing everything possible linking 9-11 to Iraq. Amazing how that works.

I know you don't actually believe this so I'll let it slide.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

Speaking about lies, you seem to have no problem with Cheney doing everything possible linking 9-11 to Iraq. Amazing how that works.

See, I'm all over this like stink on shit, but you can't admit hilldawg is a criminal. Why?

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
    Originally Posted by dolphin13 View Post

fyp
    Add Sage Lee to Rail

See, I'm all over this like stink on shit, but you can't admit hilldawg is a criminal. Why?

Has she been convicted of a crime? At this point the worst thing she can possibly be is a liar.

LOL, what? First of all, we have 2 different accounts about "the lie". Hillary denies ever saying anything, and according to the Trumpanzee logic in this thread, that discredits the grieving mother's side of the story. Second of all, I'm talking about legality not whether or not the action was moral. Does it take 8 investigations to figure out if Hillary lied to a grieving mother? That's an awesome take.

we do? I guess the grieving widows/mothers made it up, and not the politician ?

tell us more about lolinvestigations or w/e, like it matters

Speaking about lies, you seem to have no problem with Cheney doing everything possible linking 9-11 to Iraq. Amazing how that works.

cheney lied about iraq doing 9/11? link? I'll wait.

dang, I miss the days when dems were for the iraq war...before they weren't, I guess............
    Add norcaljeff to Rail

Has she been convicted of a crime? At this point the worst thing she can possibly be is a liar.

You know all Capone did was cheat on his taxes right?
    Add ginwilly to Rail
  29. We've played this game before. Remember? You asked for a link back in 2009. I gave you a link. It turns out he was doing his best to convince people in the Bush Whitehouse that Iraq and 9-11 were related somehow. Since 2009 more has come out about Cheney's cute 9-11/Iraq dance.

Link from 2009
    https://www.pocketfives.com/f13/10-t...1/#post3795755

Link for easy reference
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...011402791.html

During the same critical period, Vice President Cheney was urging Secretary of State Colin Powell to consider seriously the possibility that Iraq might be connected to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Powell found the case worse than ridiculous and scornfully concluded that Cheney had what Powell termed a "fever." (In private, Powell used to call the Pentagon policy shop run by Undersecretary of Defense Douglas J. Feith, who shared Cheney's burning interest in supposed ties between al-Qaeda and Iraq, a "Gestapo office.")

Powell was right to conclude that Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden did not work together. But Cheney and Powell did not have this crucial debate in front of the president -- even though such a discussion might have undermined one key reason for war. Cheney provided private advice to the president, but he was rarely asked to argue with others and test his case. After the invasion, Cheney had a celebratory dinner with some aides and friends. "Colin always had major reservations about what we were trying to do," Cheney told the group as they toasted Bush and laughed at Powell. This sort of derision undermined the administration's unity of purpose -- and suggests the nasty tone that can emerge when open debate is stifled by long-running feuds and personal hostility.
  30. so cheney did say iraq did 9/11? I'll wait. still.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail