1. lets go red sox. lets go red sox. go red sox
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  2. Thread StarterAdd URI_Stunna to Rail
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

lets go red sox. lets go red sox. go red sox

A coherent thread and post by URI at 2am?

Such a fucking awesome sports day for Boston. Red Sox Playoffs followed by Patriots football, break out the drinks early
    Edited By: hookey91 2 Weeks Ago at 01:28 PM
    Add hookey91 to Rail
  4. It's gonna be so great when both the pats and Red Sox lose. Ugh. I lost my faith in the Patriots. That D wishes it could improve to Swiss cheese level
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  5. gl - obviously NYY are unlikely to knock off Cleveland, but would love to have another classic NYY/Bos series.
    Add kellykip to Rail
  6. yea like the yankees were unlikely to make the playoffs when the season began

YANKEES CUBS world series BITCHESSSSS

i'd be happy with either team winning there
    Add tamayo85 to Rail
  7. FUCK BEANTOWN

YANKS!

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
    Originally Posted by hookey91 View Post

Such a fucking awesome sports day for Boston. Red Sox Playoffs followed by Patriots football, break out the drinks early

Bruins tho
    Add wab80 to Rail
  9. Redsox should be rooting for Yankees and vice versa.
    Add wab80 to Rail
    Originally Posted by wab80 View Post

Redsox should be rooting for Yankees and vice versa.

idk - If it wasn't for how deeply Keuchel owns our souls, I would prolly prefer Houston and getting a crack at old ass verlander instead of facing Sale and Pomeranz. But Keukel just fucking kills us on the reg.

Also I think fresh teams like Houston are a bit easier to knock off on their first trip in if you get them down in the series early. Boston would feel to me like a mentally tougher team. but that's just total guessing.

I'm rooting for Boston cause I'm in it for the entertainment value, and nothing is more fun than Bos/NYY
    Add kellykip to Rail
  11. "WE HERE"

At this point beat Cleveland. Feels like a complete freeroll.

Cleveland fans annoy the f out of me with their "WIndian" BS, about to be LIndians.

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  12. i was hoping if i started enough of these stupid threads they would get deleted and the other 2 baseball threads would get combined
    Thread StarterAdd URI_Stunna to Rail
  13. There are no more mods. I'm pretty sure you can post chicken titty nipple gifs now stunna. Try it.
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  14. Stros in 4!
    Add Bigk975j to Rail
    Originally Posted by Gronksknee View Post

It's gonna be so great when both the pats and Red Sox lose. Ugh. I lost my faith in the Patriots. That D wishes it could improve to Swiss cheese level

Is incredible how fast patriot fans lose faith. Same thing a couple years ago...if it was any other team id understand but its like you'll have not been watching

On to Tampa Bay
    Add Zeppelin to Rail
  16. last week was the worst patriots defense i have ever seen in my life tho.

i shoulda called this the world cup qualifiers, red sox/astros, bruins opening night, patriots vs. tampa thread. if its not being deleted can it be renamed?

im sippin a smirnoff ice on ice with a straw. i just looked in the fridge and next to my bud light limers was the franks and sweet baby rays im gonna smother my food in later on tonight..

its 80 degrees and sunny and im outside soaking up the sun, son.

id take pictures but i left my phone at wor and im not going to work

hate away
    Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post

Is incredible how fast patriot fans lose faith. Same thing a couple years ago...if it was any other team id understand but its like you'll have not been watching

On to Tampa Bay

I know what you mean, but the defense has looked so incredibly inept, worse than 2011 by far. Worse than the Seahawks game last year, for 4 games. They made two inept offenses look good. I trust Bill and all that, but you can't deny that the defense looks worse than ever, and there aren't any pieces on the sideline that can make it better
    Add Gronksknee to Rail

lol fuk u
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  19. Astros 50 Redsox 1
    Add El Guapo to Rail
    Originally Posted by El Guapo View Post

lol fuk u

somebody needs to make one with trumps head on the guy. thats above my pay grade

somebody needs to make one with trumps head on the guy. thats above my pay grade

dont look at me , i haven't had a good computer for a year...
    Add El Guapo to Rail
  22. I am a Sox fan. Go Sox.
    Add skeeze666 to Rail
  23. fire farrell between innings please
  24. Verlander painting lines and than dropping a deuce.

FSOX

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  25. only thing i can think of playing nunez is if hes hurt and they just test him out and if he cant go put hanley in. i think they can replace hime if they put him on the dl. i doubt they thought of this tho
  26. whens the bruins game
  27. COME SALE AWAY COME SALE AWAY COME SALE AWAY WITH ME

Add B_O_K_E to Rail
  28. Maybe next year Soxs
    Add Gronksknee to Rail
  29. Just turned on the game. Lolololol Boston
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail