1. The British Bulldogs were my fav wrestling duo when I was a youngin
    Add slizza420 to Rail
  2. He was a bastard in real life.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  3. Midnight Express were the GOAT
    Add killingbird to Rail
  4. And boom goes the dynamite.
    Add LeftyMark to Rail
  5. Damn I thought I could count on one hand how many on here knew who Dynamite was. I'm proud of you guys.
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  6.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Midnight Express were the GOAT


    Their music is currently my ringtone.
    Add BigStack Husker to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by BigStack Husker View Post

    Damn I thought I could count on one hand how many on here knew who Dynamite was. I'm proud of you guys.


    Four people posted before you. How many fingers you missing?
    Add 888Brandon to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by killingbird View Post

    Midnight Express were the GOAT

    My favorite NWA team for sure. I was at the Philadelphia Civic Center when they beat Tully Blanchard and Arn Anderson for the Title. We went nuts. Titles didn't really change hands at non-televised events.

    We saw Tully and Arn on the WWF the next Saturday. Lolz. Mystery solved.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  9. Back to Dynamite Kid tho.... I think Danny Davis killed him.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  10. Billington (Dynamite Kid) slept with Jake Roberts wife - a big no-no in wrestling circles.

    Jake got revenge by giving their mascot (Matilda the Bulldog, whom Billington and Davey Boy Smith were responsible for while on the road) some laxatives. He then locked Billington in a hotel room with Matilda as the dog had explosive diarrhea all night long.

    But on a more serious note, he often would wake up his wife by putting a gun under her chin and telling her "one of these mornings there will be bullets in this gun". He thought it was a funny rib. Well one night after one of his coke binges he came home and found that she was packing and leaving with their kids. He grabbed her, put her into various wrestling "stretches" and screamed for his friend to grab his shotgun and make sure that there were bullets in it this time.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  11. Lol another one of my favs was the toothless lumberjacks
    Thread StarterAdd slizza420 to Rail
  12. Thread StarterAdd slizza420 to Rail
  13.  
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

    Billington (Dynamite Kid) slept with Jake Roberts wife - a big no-no in wrestling circles.

    Jake got revenge by giving their mascot (Matilda the Bulldog, whom Billington and Davey Boy Smith were responsible for while on the road) some laxatives. He then locked Billington in a hotel room with Matilda as the dog had explosive diarrhea all night long.

    But on a more serious note, he often would wake up his wife by putting a gun under her chin and telling her "one of these mornings there will be bullets in this gun". He thought it was a funny rib. Well one night after one of his coke binges he came home and found that she was packing and leaving with their kids. He grabbed her, put her into various wrestling "stretches" and screamed for his friend to grab his shotgun and make sure that there were bullets in it this time.

    You shouldn't do Eulogies imo.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by slizza420 View Post

    Lol another one of my favs was the toothless lumberjacks

    Jim Duggan was more than a toothless lumberjack

    RIP to the greats

    #iwasa4yearoldhulkamaniac
    Edited By: Earlybird893 1 Week Ago at 04:35 AM
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  15. I remember the first time I ever watched wrestling live back in the mid eighties. There was a live event in Tacoma wa. and the main event was a steel cage match between the bulldogs and the hart foundation.

    I knew wrestling was fake and I was like 10. I remember the guy next to me who was 40 or so was going in-depth about how this was a match that the bulldogs always wanted and never got and that it’s about time. I sat there in bewilderment as I didn’t want to tell this 40 year old that wrestling was fake and goes from city to city touring. That they likely fought in Portland or San Fran a few days ago. I treated him like I treated my kids when they still believed in Santa......I treaded very carefully.

    Oh...and of course the champion at the time the hart foundation won.
    Edited By: Preston_Luv 1 Week Ago at 04:41 AM
    Add Preston_Luv to Rail
  16. WWE lacking in the redneck department for years. Redneck pro wrestlers are a laugh riot
     
    Add SyphonSoul to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by Preston_Luv View Post

    I remember the first time I ever watched wrestling live back in the mid eighties. There was a live event in Tacoma wa. and the main event was a steel cage match between the bulldogs and the hart foundation.

    I knew wrestling was fake and I was like 10. I remember the guy next to me who was 40 or so was going in-depth about how this was a match that the bulldogs always wanted and never got and that it’s about time. I sat there in bewilderment as I didn’t want to tell this 40 year old that wrestling was fake and goes from city to city touring. That they likely fought in Portland or San Fran a few days ago. I treated him like I treated my kids when they still believed in Santa......I treaded very carefully.

    Oh...and of course the champion at the time the hart foundation won.

    What the fuck do you mean ‘treaded very carefully’? There’s a reason why Santa goes to town in this mofo every year

    #realtome
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

    WWE lacking in the redneck department for years. Redneck pro wrestlers are a laugh riot

    Ya, rednecks think they are people now. They even think they should vote...
    Add Earlybird893 to Rail
  19.  
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  20. I grew up on the southside of Atlanta. My dad was friends with lots of the old NWA wrestlers. Ronnie Garvin, Michael Hayes, Arn and Ole, etc. There are some legendary stories regarding Tommy "Wildfire" Rich and bar fights.
    Add Johnny Tyler to Rail
  21. Didn’t realize the Bushwhackers were Australian and that’s where that whole theme came from. Growing up I always just assumed their niche was being white trash.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

    Didn’t realize the Bushwhackers were Australian and that’s where that whole theme came from. Growing up I always just assumed their niche was being white trash.


    Ffs
     
    Add SyphonSoul to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by XXEDPXX View Post

    Didn’t realize the Bushwhackers were Australian and that’s where that whole theme came from. Growing up I always just assumed their niche was being white trash.

    Lolz....I think you just really insulted American white trash people. Haha.
    Add Johnny Slippy to Rail
  24.  
    Originally Posted by SyphonSoul View Post

    Ffs


    How can anybody ffs a freaking wrestling related posts? I should be ashamed for even knowing those guys exist. I’d be better off not even admitting I’ve heard of them.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  25. And RIP Larry The Axe Hennig, father of Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig and grandfather of current "star" Curtis Axel.
     
    Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  26.  
    Originally Posted by Preston_Luv View Post

    I remember the first time I ever watched wrestling live back in the mid eighties. There was a live event in Tacoma wa. and the main event was a steel cage match between the bulldogs and the hart foundation.

    I knew wrestling was fake and I was like 10. I remember the guy next to me who was 40 or so was going in-depth about how this was a match that the bulldogs always wanted and never got and that it’s about time. I sat there in bewilderment as I didn’t want to tell this 40 year old that wrestling was fake and goes from city to city touring. That they likely fought in Portland or San Fran a few days ago. I treated him like I treated my kids when they still believed in Santa......I treaded very carefully.

    Oh...and of course the champion at the time the hart foundation won.


    Damn your from the northwest and your 1st memory of Dynamite kid is from WWF that sucks man, he was so awesome before that run Canada shows used to be shown on free tv around here i loved watching him and then Don Owns brought him into Portland and his run as part of Oliver's clan was great shit man, long before they were the best team in the WWE both Davey n Dynamite were putting on epic matches as a kid i could catch for free.
    Add Terps to Rail
  27.  
    Originally Posted by SpankyHamm View Post

    And RIP Larry The Axe Hennig, father of Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig and grandfather of current "star" Curtis Axel.


    God damn another Portland wrestling Legend as i was replying to another one... lol my dad was friends with Larry Hening and I meet both Larry n Curt as a kid and they even ate (my dad and Larry drank)at my house and shit...
    Add Terps to Rail
  28. not gonna lie, assumed dynamite kid died around the time of daveyboy (sp, eh gfy)
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  29. I’ve never heard of any of these wrestlers. If they weren’t in the WWF Wrestlefest game I played then I don’t know them. Game was the shit though, loved Jake the Snake. DDT comin atcha.
    Edited By: TheSilentBob 1 Week Ago at 02:19 AM
    Add TheSilentBob to Rail