1. Wonder if he provides health insurance for them???
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  2. I'm like robin hood, I steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Eat a dick.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  3. Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

Wonder if he provides health insurance for them???

probably that crappy O'Bomma Care plan with the 10K deductible that comes with directions to the ER.
    Add jetsjets1028 to Rail
  5. Well it looks like we called him out and he just rolled over and gave up. Are you done with your fucking bullshit now?
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  6. Sounds like you stole from the rich and parked a bunch of high priced cars in your multi car garage.
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  7. There's nothing wrong with being comfortable personally but arguing for fairness for others less fortunate. It's actually kind of noble.

My philanthropy is my business and regardless of it's level it could never possibly be satisfactory in the eyes of the critics.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
    Originally Posted by raisethis2 View Post

There's nothing wrong with being comfortable personally but arguing for fairness for others less fortunate. It's actually kind of noble.

My philanthropy is my business and regardless of it's level it could never possibly be satisfactory in the eyes of the critics.

Being "comfortable" is an individual value judgement that has no objective standard.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post

I bet that greedy bastard even takes all of the tax deductions he is allowed to under the law!

I'm like robin hood, I steal from the rich and give to the poor.

Eat a dick.

There's nothing wrong with being comfortable personally but arguing for fairness for others less fortunate. It's actually kind of noble.

Add The Alchemist to Rail
  10. You're in the business of donating money to the less fortunate?
    Add STOPPER19 to Rail
  11. comfortable? lol

Rationalize it how ever you want, I suspect you subscribe to moral relativity so a rationalization for you arguing against who you actually are probably seems quite reasonable and moral. Do you even think you are one of those who you call obscene or is that reserved for people who have more than you?
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  12. Add Dyzalot to Rail

What percentage of your income do you donate to charity?
    Add jetsjets1028 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jetsjets1028 View Post

What percentage of your income do you donate to charity?

He doesn't need to donate for those less fortunate, he's already got his fill of nobility from arguing for those less fortunate on internet websites.

This dude is exposed for what he is, a goddamned hypocrite who spews shit telling others how to live, when he himself doesn't even come close to living by the standards he sets for others. It doesn't get any worse than that. He should be shunned by the community. Maybe even stoned.

under title for RT2: Do as I say ...
    Add Willywoo to Rail

House Freedom Caucus co-founder Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.) said of the House GOP leadership-approved American Healthcare Act on Wednesday, “I think they’re basically taking the Obamacare framework and trying to call it a Republican piece of legislation.”

The House Freedom Caucus held a press conference on Tuesday restating their opposition to the plan.

Amash told CNN’s Kate Bouldan the plan being promoted by House Speaker Paul Ryan was little more than “Obamacare 2.0… and that’s not what the people at home asked for.” Amash also said that he didn’t believe the 218 votes in the House needed to pass it are there.

“The whole objective of our leadership team is to ram this through, then go to phase two and have the HHS secretary make the changes and those changes are only in place as long as he’s the secretary,” Amash said, referring to Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price.

http://rare.us/rare-politics/issues/...f-legislation/
    Add Dyzalot to Rail

Trump is a liar. First, he said he had a plan. There was no plan. There wasn't even the outline of a plan. There wasn't even a list. There wasn't even bulletpoints.

Then Ryan developed a plan with the guidance of the insurance lobby. This watered down version of Obamacare was formally rolled out yesterday to a resounding thud.

How can Republicans can say with a straight face that this piece of shit will cover everyone who wants insurance, providing greater care at a lower cost? It will fail harder than Obamacare.

God I hope the disillusioned Obamacare participants, elderly people and working stiffs who voted for Trump are paying attention. He lied and now the evidence is clear for everyone to see.

There's your hero.

Add Cooker to Rail

I think I'm like robin hood, but I do business with the rich and enable the poor.

Eat a dick.

FYP
    Add Cooker to Rail

He doesn't need to donate for those less fortunate, he's already got his fill of nobility from arguing for those less fortunate on internet websites.

This dude is exposed for what he is, a goddamned hypocrite who spews shit telling others how to live, when he himself doesn't even come close to living by the standards he sets for others. It doesn't get any worse than that. He should be shunned by the community. Maybe even stoned.

under title for RT2: Do as I say ...

weed is tight
    Add Cooker to Rail
  19. Jesus Willy, crack open a brew and calm down. Laugh it off, you'll give yourself a heart attack.

Add norv to Rail
  20. Willy and the boys are having a very bad day.

Week.

Month.

Presidency.
    Add raisethis2 to Rail
  21. Trump isnt the hero we need, but he's the hero we deserve.

So, we'll hunt him.
    Add Hughes4 to Rail

fss douchebag, you own a business and have more money (witness brag about having two Mercedes and a Corvette) and property than most people, thus you are the greedy son of a bitch you speak of and if you believed the bullshit you spew you would spread your assets out among those who have less than you. But you haven't so you are the "sad fact" and are "obscene" according to yourself. What a jackass you are.

It is hilarious to watch the hypocritical collectivists that are more wealthy than me preach about how sad things are while they do nothing but perpetuate the reality they hate while i have less than them, preach individualism, and they demonize me for it.

Drop the mic Willywoo... fantastic post.
    Edited By: Aaron_Hacker Mar 9th, 2017 at 02:16 AM

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail

fss douchebag, you own a business and have more money (witness brag about having two Mercedes and a Corvette) and property than most people, thus you are the greedy son of a bitch you speak of and if you believed the bullshit you spew you would spread your assets out among those who have less than you. But you haven't so you are the "sad fact" and are "obscene" according to yourself. What a jackass you are.

day-umm
    Add kowboy8686 to Rail

Dear Speaker Ryan,

This week, the Committees on Energy & Commerce and Ways & Means will be marking up Republicans’ long-feared bill to dismantle affordable health care. The GOP legislation will have life or death consequences for tens of millions of families across America, and extraordinary impacts on state and federal budgets long into the future.

The American people and Members have a right to know the full impact of this legislation before any vote in Committee or by the whole House. - Nancy Pelosi

Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

It is hilarious to watch the hypocritical collectivists that are more wealthy than me preach about how sad things are while they do nothing but perpetuate the reality they hate while i have less than them, preach individualism, and they demonize me for it.

Drop the mic Willywoo... fantastic post.

poor cunt aye? jealous much? work harder you free loader bullshit pos wanker

Add norv to Rail
    Originally Posted by norv View Post

poor cunt aye? jealous much? work harder you free loader bullshit pos wanker

If you don't have 2 Mercedes and 1 benz then you're poverty stricken and on government assistance. There is no in between. Nevermind that I'm abjucating that everyone pay their own way as much as possible, and you support candidates that want the exact opposite.

Norv, folks!
    Edited By: Aaron_Hacker Mar 11th, 2017 at 10:50 PM

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  27. Only thing i miss about reading political threads, is a good willywoo post.
    Add Moonlight Graham to Rail
  28. Add Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post

Just answer whether you'd rather be poor in the 18th century or poor today. Also at the time of our founding less than 100 families owned all of the land in Virginia. Another difference to think about is today a rich person has an expensive car, a poor person has a beater. 250 years ago a rich person had a horse and carriage with a driver while the poor person didn't even have shoes.

Add RichardHurtz to Rail