1. swaggin
    Thread StarterAdd URI_Stunna to Rail
  2. get some

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  3. lol yankees game is tied

nobody expected the sega genes eh kwa pk from the brotha. that was one of the best ive seen using that manuever
    Edited By: URI_Stunna 1 Week Ago at 01:24 AM
  4. GOLS motherfucker
    Add bluefront to Rail
    Originally Posted by qjuice14 View Post

just in time to put the yankees game on and watch them lose
  6. after watching the sox get sodomized
    been a great Friday so far!

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  7. bruins looked good
  8. I have to admit, I was driving all day so I was sitting for the National Anthem.

My ass was protesting something but it won't tell me.

USA!
    Add jesterwords to Rail
    Originally Posted by 36crazyfists View Post

after watching the sox get sodomized
    been a great Friday so far!

fister gonna fisther
  10. it is kinda pathetic that its this close to qualify but i want that usa/syria game
  11. haha fister gonna get fisted

but what does it even matter with all the winning you spoiled fucks have had across all sports the past 20 years

It's prob not even exciting when pats win super bowl this year since it's fucking standard at this point.

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  12. it shouldn't be funny but it's funny that Syria has a team.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  13. when u need 2 touchdowns and need to go for 2 twice when all a team has to do is take a knee and kick a fg to win and you win in overtime its pretty entertaining. especially when the patriots cover your bills
    Originally Posted by Hank H1LL View Post

it shouldn't be funny but it's funny that Syria has a team.

check their cleats and shorts and shirts and ....
  15. soccer shoe bomah
  16. the whole team blows up in the 69th minute
  17. I like how other countries' soccer coaches look like they're going to a GQ shoot, and our coach looks like he runs a pizza shop in NY.
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  18. u ever heard him talk?

u be shooked he wasnt sucky spankyhamms dick at the pulse night club
  19. I saw the interview at halftime but it was muted. that free kick was hilarious. I hope somebody kicked that Central American's ass who threw a soda at him.
    Edited By: Hank H1LL 1 Week Ago at 01:47 AM
    Add Hank H1LL to Rail
  20. WE GOIN TO RUSSIA, BITCH
    Add bluefront to Rail
  21. PREPARE UR ANUS, MOSCOW
    Add bluefront to Rail
    Originally Posted by bluefront View Post

WE GOIN TO RUSSIA, BITCH

Trump's deal with Putin ensures US in cup finals

MAGA

Add 36crazyfists to Rail
  23. they aint there yet
  24. Pulusic is great. And the u18 national team isvery good. Finally hope for USA s
    Occer
    Add SlippinJimmy to Rail
  25. This is cool about Jozy from years ago:

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2017/...-career-soccer
    Add resilient to Rail
  26. If it is a playoff with Syria it isnt played in Syria for obvious reasons. Syria has been playing in Malaysia for their home games during qualifying. Big game tonight. If Costa Rica can manage a draw or win then all we need is a draw on Tuesday night.

Add bdluss to Rail
  27. Costa Rica gets a draw and they're in. Now we just need a draw... looking gooooot.
    Add resilient to Rail
  28. I still dont get how concacaf gets 3.5 qualifying spots. Complete joke of a region, nothing against the USA...
    Add BillySlater to Rail
  29. The quality of teams doesn't justify it. A couple good UEFA teams always get left out because of the quality across the board in Europe. All that being said, I'm not sure they want to go too deep into trying to give better confederations more spots.

IDK. it's not like Europe doesn't get a large number of teams in anyway. COMNEBOL, which is South America gets like 4 of the 9 teams in the whole confederation in. How many spots can they give Europe? Those are the only two regions you could argue deserve another spot based on the quality of teams. Even that's reflected though in the number of teams that get in. Who should they give that spot you're claiming CONCACAF shouldn't get, Oceania? Africa? They don't deserve it. Europe and South America already get a large number of teams in.

Netherlands is the European team getting the shaft this time around. They're basically out.

I know what you mean. I'm just not sure there's enough justification for another confederation to get that spot. Plus there are a lot of teams in CONCACAF. It's a pretty large confederation. I understand it's made up of a lot of smaller countries. A lot of Central America and island nations in or around the Caribbean. There are a lot of them though.
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 81 2 3 4