1. Do tell. Never heard of him until today when people were talking at the tables.
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  2. I dont know who he is but you better call him
    Add DONKWOOD to Rail
  3. Very smart man and his understanding of people and our political system was on a genius level. The element of deception and disregard for truth in his writings is astounding. He is the poster child for the ends justifies the means, even when it doesn't. Truth will always prevail, however. So with any luck he will end up an underwear stain in history.
    Edited By: Willywoo 2 Weeks Ago at 12:36 AM
    Add Willywoo to Rail
  4.  
    Originally Posted by Willywoo View Post

    Very smart man and his understanding of people and our political system was on a genius level. The element of deception and disregard for truth in his writings is astounding. He is the poster child for the ends justifies the means, even when it doesn't. Truth will always prevail, however. So with any luck he will end up an underwear stain in history.

    Yea been reading a lot about him today. I'm in to deep now, I'm consumed lol
    Thread StarterAdd RUST1D to Rail
  5.  
    Originally Posted by DONKWOOD View Post

    I dont know who he is but you better call him

    Google him, pretty cool stuff
    Thread StarterAdd RUST1D to Rail
  6. The auto parts king?
    Add Marsall1121 to Rail
  7.  
    Originally Posted by Marsall1121 View Post

    The auto parts king?

    thats tjhe nigga that stil eats deep dish pizza

    too many zalinski not enough trubianos
    Edited By: URI_Stunna 2 Weeks Ago at 07:52 AM
    Reason: pretty sure i deleted njacause i sai ni
    Add URI_Stunna to Rail
  8.  
    Originally Posted by Marsall1121 View Post

    The auto parts king?


    lol this was my first thought.

    Judging from this thread... sounds like hes just some other political talking head. What a let down.
    Add Jaybone2315 to Rail
  9. I'm not political at all, have never voted in my life. But it was pretty interesting reading imo. Was something to do while playing poker. Pretty interesting stuff, chk it out.


    And the parts guy is zlanski right?
    Edited By: RUST1D 2 Weeks Ago at 10:37 AM
    Thread StarterAdd RUST1D to Rail
  10. he's a scumbag pos.
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
  11.  
    Originally Posted by URI_Stunna View Post

    thats tjhe nigga that stil eats deep dish pizza

    too many zalinski not enough trubianos


    How you doin
    Add XXEDPXX to Rail
  12.  
    Originally Posted by RUST1D View Post

    What Does OT Think About Saul Alinski?

    he kick my dog
    Add Cooker to Rail
  13. death to the enemy
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  14.  
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

    he's a scumbag pos.

    This. He somehow ignores history and socialist atrocities to advocate for more.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
    Add Tennis Bum to Rail
  15.  
    Originally Posted by Jaybone2315 View Post

    lol this was my first thought.

    Judging from this thread... sounds like hes just some other political talking head. What a let down.

    Where were you educated? Why don't you know things? Son, I am dissapoint.
    Edited By: Aaron_Hacker 1 Week Ago at 10:17 PM
     
    Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  16.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    death to the enemy


    Amazing. You do realize that the tea party passed his book out and has successfully employed its tactics as its own, right? Dick Army was all about this book when he ran freedom works. Trump wouldn't exist politically if not for him and his people following this playbook. It's amazing to me that Alinski is both boogeyman and play-caller for the right wing. No cognitive dissidence at all.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  17.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    Amazing. You do realize that the tea party passed his book out and has successfully employed its tactics as its own, right? Dick Army was all about this book when he ran freedom works. Trump wouldn't exist politically if not for him and his people following this playbook. It's amazing to me that Alinski is both boogeyman and play-caller for the right wing. No cognitive dissidence at all.

    Have to agree with all of this. The right has finally learned to fight fire with fire.
     
    Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  18.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    Amazing. You do realize that the tea party passed his book out and has successfully employed its tactics as its own, right? Dick Army was all about this book when he ran freedom works. Trump wouldn't exist politically if not for him and his people following this playbook. It's amazing to me that Alinski is both boogeyman and play-caller for the right wing. No cognitive dissidence at all.


    why do you think I care what the tea party does? smh lol you really still don't get it. I've said numerous times on here that in this country there is one political party with two rivaling factions.





    "This is a newspaper. And I know it's ninety percent bullshit, but it's entertaining. That's why I read it. Because it entertains me. If you won't let me read my paper, then entertain me with your bullshit. Tell me a story."
    Edited By: The Alchemist 1 Week Ago at 03:49 PM
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  19.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    Amazing. You do realize that the tea party passed his book out and has successfully employed its tactics as its own, right? Dick Army was all about this book when he ran freedom works. Trump wouldn't exist politically if not for him and his people following this playbook. It's amazing to me that Alinski is both boogeyman and play-caller for the right wing. No cognitive dissidence at all.


    I don't see the problem
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  20. LOL. Fuck man, that typo is pretty embarrasing. I'll live but that is face palm worthy.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  21. lolol had to quote it


    you never did answer my question tho big fella..why do you think I care what the tea party does hmmm? is it because I think trannies are mental cases?
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  22.  
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

    lolol had to quote it


    you never did answer my question tho big fella..why do you think I care what the tea party does hmmm? is it because I think trannies are mental cases?


    Well, you did make a thread called "left gonna left" where you talked about "the left" being the enemy. Here, you say "death to enemies" so I bring up the right because the biggest current employer of Alinsky tactics are Trump and tea party dudes. It's odd that you'd wish death to the folks you seem to embrace (Trump). The tea party was just for good measure.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  23.  
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

    Well, you did make a thread called "left gonna left" where you talked about "the left" being the enemy. Here, you say "death to enemies" so I bring up the right because the biggest current employer of Alinsky tactics are Trump and tea party dudes. It's odd that you'd wish death to the folks you seem to embrace (Trump). The tea party was just for good measure.


    ah I see. make no mistake, the left is repulsive and definitely the enemy, but you mistake absolutely my reasons for liking Trump(lol at embrace)..he's my president because he's hilarious, a gangster, and whips the enemy into a frenzy, but ultimately he is the enemy as well..see denzel for deets


    sidenote: you made a noob error regarding strategy..just because someone is your enemy, doesn't mean you should refrain from employing their tactics, especially if they're effective. quite the opposite.
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  24. I'm not making an error here. I'm pointing out irony. Alinsky is Bannon's daddy but he's still a boogeyman.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  25. if you're my enemy and I see you use an effective tactic, I'm not gonna say "fuck that shit that's the enemy's tactic imma make my own"

    that would be silly..efficiency in strategy is anything that scores
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  26. Alinsky has been dead for years. The GOP uses Alinsky's tactics while still citing to Alinsky as a boogeyman. Well, I guess doing so is an Alinsky tactic so never mind.
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail
  27. I'm sure Sun Tzu was a boogeyman to a lot of people, doubt that prevented anyone from using his tactics
    Edited By: The Alchemist 1 Week Ago at 10:45 PM
    Add The Alchemist to Rail
  28. I remember being lazy back in the day and reading Stephen Covey thinking he was the enemy.

    I employed his strategies, now I'm highly effective.

    I've come full circle.
    Add XquiziVex to Rail
  29. Circle of Concern or Circle of Influence?
    Add Cooker to Rail