Originally Posted by Aaron_Hacker View Post

Where were you educated? Why don't you know things? Son, I am dissapoint.

As a college graduate (with a business degree), I never heard of Saul Alinski until a bunch of baby boomers started accusing people I know of being "Alinski-ites". I feel like we keep having to relive the failures of the Boomer generation over and over until they freaking die off.

Next thing you know people will try to start bringing back the "Yippies" and calling people Hoffman-ites.
    Add jesterwords to Rail
    Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post

why do you think I care what the tea party does? smh lol you really still don't get it. I've said numerous times on here that in this country there is one political party with two rivaling factions.

^^^ gets it
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  3. Dont want to look it up. Is he red or blue?
    Add Hughes4 to Rail
    Originally Posted by p00pymcp00perton View Post

Alinsky has been dead for years. The GOP uses Alinsky's tactics while still citing to Alinsky as a boogeyman. Well, I guess doing so is an Alinsky tactic so never mind.

Is it the GOP or is it the tea party or is it Bannon? I know these are all the same thing in your brain but they're just not. The GOP doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
    Originally Posted by Hughes4 View Post

Dont want to look it up. Is he red or blue?

Blue af

Add Aaron_Hacker to Rail
  6. Poopy conflating tactics with objectives. Sun is up, Nate passed by yesterday, it is now beach time.
    Add Willywoo to Rail
    Originally Posted by RUST1D View Post

have never voted in my life.

Stopped giving a shit about what you "Think" right here. Carry on with your ignorant, lazy or Illegal self.

And for the record - I still write in Ross Perot for President every term for President and California Governor.

Prophecy from '92 became truth thur 2009 = and then WAY BEYOND to current day with no end in site.

And this clip from 2009 = We were "Only 9 Trillion in Deb"t ~ Not ten years later we are nearing 20 Trillion in Debt.

It won't end .........

Edited By: DeltaDan 1 Week Ago at 03:02 PM
    Add DeltaDan to Rail
  8. This is the platform he ran on from the beginning ... Skip ahead 2 minuets ahead in this video.

Back then - We were 4 Trillion in Debt -- And that was DEPLORABLE !!

Add DeltaDan to Rail
  9. poopy saying the right is doing alinsky-work is fantastic. loooooool
    Add norcaljeff to Rail
    Originally Posted by norcaljeff View Post

poopy saying the right is doing alinsky-work is fantastic. loooooool

They aren't? Have you ever listened to Trump?

Edit - i forgot that in norcaljeffland GOP is rubber and Dems are glue regardless of the playbook that is being employed at the time.
    Edited By: p00pymcp00perton 1 Week Ago at 10:13 PM
    Add p00pymcp00perton to Rail