1. "A woman claiming she was discriminated against because she is white is suing the fast-food chain Jack In The Box in a lawsuit filed by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in federal court.

Francis Griffith was called “white trash,” “stupid white b----,” among the many insults hurled at her by co-workers, according to the lawsuit filed on Tuesday.

Griffith, who started working at the Dickerson Pike location in 2006, complained to management about the racial harassment from black co-workers and was ignored, according to the suit.

A co-worker, a black female, allegedly told her to kill her unborn baby because it was mixed, according to the lawsuit.

Griffith called the company’s ethics hot line and lodged a complaint.

One of the employees was fired for making racial remarks, according to the lawsuit. But the harassment continued in April 2007, the lawsuit states."

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...EWS03/81001034

She obviously can't win here since we all know that african-americans can't be racists.
    Add Dyzalot to Rail
  2. Your the best copy and paster out there another interesting story :P THX
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  3. she will never win even if true..sad
    Add cmkpics to Rail
  4. she will lose because black people can't be racist...
    Add ibarrio to Rail
  5. I wonder how the skin color of the judge will affect this case. Any trial lawyers out there - do you think an African-American judge would be beneficial or detrimental?
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
  6. I'm not a trial lawyer, but I'd guess a black judge would be beneficial to her case. Someone in a position of public service, who worked as hard as a judge must to get there, would look very strongly at this case. I'm sure most would consider it just as bad as a white person calling a black person a nigger, or a porch monkey.

I think a black judge would be more "judgemental" (no pun intended) against their own race, for stating such ignorant comments.
    Add OneM24 to Rail
  7. can someone post the GIF of the little kid saying "that's racist!", or do I have to?
    Add GPop21 to Rail
  8. The Reverend Jesse Jackson is calling for his own resignation!!
    Add cruizr to Rail
  9. she should have gone to white castle. get it? white? white castle?

crickets...
    Add whaler55 to Rail
    Originally Posted by whaler55 View Post

she should have gone to white castle. get it? white? white castle?

crickets...

tiny lol, good effort
    Add jetman4109 to Rail
  11. I would've gone with "Cracker" Barrel.
    Add cdmalgee to Rail
    Originally Posted by cdmalgee View Post

I would've gone with "Cracker" Barrel.

LOL I will never look at that restaurant the same now.
    Thread StarterAdd Dyzalot to Rail
    Originally Posted by OneM24 View Post

I'm not a trial lawyer, but I'd guess a black judge would be beneficial to her case. Someone in a position of public service, who worked as hard as a judge must to get there, would look very strongly at this case. I'm sure most would consider it just as bad as a white person calling a black person a nigger, or a porch monkey.

I think a black judge would be more "judgemental" (no pun intended) against their own race, for stating such ignorant comments. <object height="344" width="425"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6OselVRTsM&hl=en&fs=1"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6OselVRTsM&hl=en&fs=1" mce_src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A6OselVRTsM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Add BAntares to Rail
  14. For whatever reason in our society, terms like white trash, etc, really don't carry a racial connotation. White people as a whole just don't care (which is part of the racial divide, since white people don't care about being called white trash, they wonder why African Americans get so bent out of shape over a name).

Really, the precedent is set that she won't get a thing. I also agree on a black judge being beneficial.

For whatever reason, the rules against whites and men are a little different than their counterparts. I think the day is coming when some of these will be righted, but probably not until you get an attractive, white, straight (if he's gay, it'll put a gay focus on it) man gets killed by another racial group that is so over the top that it just cannot be ignored.
    Add lordxixor101 to Rail
  15. fuckin cracka ass crackas.
    Add Lameass_ to Rail