1. staked brett aka Bmilley27 for 18 months to 2 years on staking101,everything was fine never had any problems, he was a nice kid,then about 2 months ago he started a full time job so we were going to end stake with him owing $1450,we spoke on skype and I said ok just send me $$ back when you can I'm in no rush. heres the strange part,he then blocks everyone in our group of friends on all social medias. He hasn't played on stars for over 2 months,but just noticed he played 1 mtt on sunday. thing is it was so out of character everyone is pretty much gobsmacked by him doing it.never wanted to post this on here,but feel hes had enough time to man up at least some contact on skype.

Add boobcfc to Rail
  2. Hope Brett makes things right. Didn't think I would see this about him and hope he works out some payment plan with you.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. I believe Brett may show up after the party n pay his debt, but who knows sorry to see this tony, and good luck all.
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  4. Any update here?
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  5. never heard anything from him at all mate

Thread StarterAdd boobcfc to Rail
  6. #sad
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  7. #Ironic
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  8. A few things:
    - Was hugely surprised to hear this as, for years, we all considered Brett a good friend and a good person.
    - I've tried on multiple occasions to contact Brett about this, zero acknowledgement or reply.
    - Super shitty thing to do to anyone nevermind Tony, an OG in the poker scene, a good friend in our poker circle & someone we all respect and appreciate.

Got a feeling Brett checks this thread every once in a while so - Brett, it's very simple to fix this, or at least to start taking steps towards fixing it, do the right thing!

And finally,

Originally Posted by enplayer99 View Post

#Ironic

You need to get a grip of yourself because your moral compass is also located up your hole.

Add JDoug to Rail
  9. Another hater...... Your friend Brett is a thief, and do not try n talk crap about me unless its directly to my face!
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  10. "New you" right? Or is that only when you're begging for stakes?

Add JDoug to Rail
  11. lol running away from a 1.4k debt... smh... how do these people ever get staked?

Add JamesNguyen to Rail
    Originally Posted by JDoug View Post

"New you" right? Or is that only when you're begging for stakes?

Yeah sure if u say so....... ship to my stars account for sunday milly 50/50 thanks.
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  13. ian, dont use this as a place to pick arguments please.

Thread StarterAdd boobcfc to Rail
    Originally Posted by boobcfc View Post

ian, dont use this as a place to pick arguments please.

Why do i have to be the bad guy lol
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  15. Okay tony. I would like to send a message to Brett though, which is; Brett you still have a chance to explain you're ''situation'' and flow forward like water under a bridge. I can say from experience its not worth it to burn bridges because you only hurt yourself in the long run. Whatever it is explain because at the end of the day these folks are your friends and will listen.
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  16. UL Tony, hope that things turn around and he'll do the right things.
    Add Lenail to Rail
  17. Hey boob ill take over the debt if i can have millys old spot
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  18. You know what?.....Please excuse my ignorance.
    Add enplayer99 to Rail