1. That's right the first person to post here gets a free 10% in my 2.20 Bounty builder........... Been wanting to run a bap on here with no success........ So I have decided to randomly give percentages away. Starting today.

2.20 BB
    10% of profit goes to the first pocketfiver that wants freeee monayyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  2. 3kos so far totaling $1.75, and 12.2k in chips. Still 10% up for grabs, and its free no charge
    Thread StarterAdd enplayer99 to Rail
  3. Cant give it away, which is fine. Closed.
  4. Wp
    Add Kitch16 to Rail
  5. cool story mang..

Add slender2037 to Rail
  6. Thanks for the support 101ers.
  7. The next time you cash for any decent amount I'll take the free 10%, thanks.
    Add cage to Rail
  8. Sorry pal don't work like that, which sucks I know, but life sucks. Keep a eye out for the next one though, and make sure to be the very first pocket5er to post, which will lead to you receiving the free 10%. Take care and good luck on the felt!
  9. I will, cheers.
    Add cage to Rail
  10. Dammmmm missed it!! Ill keep my eyes peeled for the next one
    Add EireStyle to Rail
    Add JDoug to Rail
  12. Good to see some familiar folks showing there enthusiasm towards free money. Even the U.S president made a appearance. LOL. God bless America................(HERE WE GO AGAIN).......... The Hot 3.30 is taking place right now and the very first pocket5er that would like this initial $0.33 value (10%) Please post here, and you own it guaranteed or your money back.
    Edited By: enplayer99 Jun 1st, 2017 at 08:34 PM
    Reason: grammer mistake
  13. fold pre

Add boobcfc to Rail
    Originally Posted by boobcfc View Post

fold pre

^^
    Add yoonaSNSDjess to Rail
  15. Thanks for the feedback Tony, and nice score the other day m8. I won a $22 6max pko on party last night for $300.
  16. wp

Add boobcfc to Rail
  17. But wait, there's more..

Add slender2037 to Rail
  18. There will always be more, and life is good
    Add JDoug to Rail
  20. Bravo......
  21. Took me almost a year of going to school studying everyday, but next Friday it will all be worth it because I'm graduating and will have earned my high school diploma. I learned way more than imaginable in both mathematics and English. Trigonometry, probability, exponential growth and quadratic relations. Geometry is pretty damn cool kids! ........English is wayyy more difficult than I ever thought, poetry analysis is a challenge but learned so many new thing man its wicked literary devices are so cool and I know over 20 and can tell u if someone is being hyperbolic etc. Stay in school pursue your dreams and stay motivated folks!
  22. So how much you selling?
    Add Kitch16 to Rail