1. So I bust my roll on stars a couple of weeks back, yep not exactly selling my action here with that comment. That said, I have straighted out some major issues and feel comfortable with my game at present. Rather than withdraw from other sites to deposit on Stars I would prefer to avoid exchange fees and the withdrawal time frames and so I'm willing to sacrifice some EV.

If anyone is willing to back my buy ins on Stars, for one day only (might do another/more depending on how things go), I am willing to split it 70:30 in the stakers favour.

My name on stars is 'menacerec' and I am happy to play any buy ins that the staker wishes me to play. Typically my average buy in is around the $10 mark, but I play anything from $1 r&a to $55 freezeouts as well as bigger games when satelliting in.

To summarize:

1. Want to be backed for 100% of my buy ins, for one day for a start, on PokerStars only.
    2. Willing to split profit 70:30 in backers favour, see above for why.
    3. Backer can design package however they like, or alternatively I am happy to game select and will be looking to play slow structured games (e.g. big's and deepstacks).
    4. Depending on how it goes I might be open to doing this for longer than 1 day, but for now I am looking to work with someone for 1 day worth of buy ins. May consider changing this for the right backer.

My results over the last 8 - 9 months for all sites combined:

My all time PokerStars results (I have never reset these, name is menacerec):

I'll check back on this every few hours, feel free to send me a PM after you've posted in here saying 'PM sent'. Cheers!

Add CheapTorque to Rail
  2. Oh and here's my rail thread from the community section:

https://www.pocketfives.com/f10016/h...thread-717746/

Edit:

Just to add, I have a good track record as far as honesty goes. I have paid out every time I have turned a profit for a backer, including 10% of my $55 Sunday Stack outright 1st place, where I paid out around $1400 to a person on the other side of the world who had (presumably) no way to track me down if I didn't.

Cheers!
    Edited By: CheapTorque Jun 15th, 2017 at 08:38 PM

Thread StarterAdd CheapTorque to Rail
  3. I can vouch for the integrity and honesty of this guy.

I´ve backed him and been paid promptly and swapped money with no probs.

If I had pokerstars I would taking him up on this offer! With his graph and that downswing on the way to an upswing...........it is a no brainer!
    Edited By: samj123 Jun 15th, 2017 at 09:49 PM
    Add samj123 to Rail
  4. Thanks Sam, appreciate it!

Offer is still there to any backer interested...May be interested in a longer term backing arrangement, but not on Stars. ACR and Party would be the two I am looking for.

My game isn't perfect, obviously, but I realize I have some things to work on and have identified a few of these already. Right backer hopefully is an accomplished player in their own right and can help me to identify and improve on any aspects of my game that need work. I play high volume and have no trouble meeting targets, I'll probably exceed any target you give me within reason.

I take criticism well, in fact I take it better than I take compliments. I ought to be exactly the backee that a backer might be interested in.

I've applied to the main stables and was turned down. One of them asked me to increase my average buy in while maintaining my current ROI over the next 6 months and reapply. I intend on doing that if I don't find an arrangement by that time.

Cheers people, gl at the tables.

Originally Posted by CheapTorque View Post

I've applied to the main stables and was turned down. One of them asked me to increase my average buy in while maintaining my current ROI over the next 6 months and reapply. I intend on doing that if I don't find an arrangement by that time.

Cheers people, gl at the tables.

Why would you need a backer in 6 months if you achieve that target? Seems arse about face to me. I thought the point of backers was to take a chance on someone with talent but no b/roll.
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by samj123 View Post

Why would you need a backer in 6 months if you achieve that target? Seems arse about face to me. I thought the point of backers was to take a chance on someone with talent but no b/roll.

Typically that'd be completely right I think...But this is probably one backer that can make that sort of request. My dream arrangement would be an oppourtunity to get coached by RomeoPro, and he coaches for that stable also. They're the best in the world. presumably theyd take your game to the highest level possible

7. get netteller or skrill and you can transfer between sites with no fees

Add hamish c2 to Rail
  8. What stable did you apply for man! Not sure why a stable wouldnt take a young and upcoming talent like yourself.
    Add EireStyle to Rail
    Originally Posted by hamish c2 View Post

get netteller or skrill and you can transfer between sites with no fees

Do you know how to make neteller or stars account different currency? My stars is in USD and neteller in euro...Will this have no effect?

Originally Posted by EireStyle View Post

What stable did you apply for man! Not sure why a stable wouldnt take a young and upcoming talent like yourself.

I think the answer is probably too good of a stable lol. Only wanted to work with the best so applied to the best and nothing else. I have to be glad that one of them told me to reapply at a later date, after reaching a fairly specific goal. That was the one I wanted to really get on, too.

Anyways might as well close this up as I've got my stars roll virtually sorted. Cheers!

11. just make skrill with usd

Add hamish c2 to Rail