1. I was looking at twitter just a little bit ago and I got caught in one of those rabbit holes looking at different accounts and I came across WEC's twitter account. He said on there that Joe McKeehan, or however you spell it, is dude904 from PTP. Does anyone know if this is accurate? If so, I now have a rooting interest come November
    Add AJD804 to Rail
  2. He's a stalkery douche. Hope he busts 9th.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  3. Gotcha, not a good dude. Its been so long that i get some of those guys confused.
    Thread StarterAdd AJD804 to Rail
  4. No worries, its hard to keep track of all of us. I know he's had issues harassing females at a couple diff poker forums.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. several people who know him and have played with him have stated he has grown up tremendously in the last couple years.
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  6. Well he couldn't have gotten any more immature. Still rooting against him.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  7. And how many of those people are saying that cause he's a millionaire now?
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  8. one of them is indariva. i trust what he says
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  9. also keep in mind he was 16 when he was banned from neverbeg in 2007.
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  10. you are welcome to root for who you want though, but imo the reason shouldnt be defined by who a person was when they were 16
    Edited By: viper31573 Jul 20th, 2015 at 02:31 AM
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  11. Well, the other 8 people haven't done anything greasy that I'm aware of, so good luck to them.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  12. Wasnt he stalking a fake woman? Tori?

He wasnt so bad, immature, now that I know he was 16, a lot makes sense.

So he is leading the main event?
    Add luciano to Rail
  13. Yawn
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  14. i miss viper, what he could of said in one post said in three, much love

luc, i think but don't quote me wec got banned because he had a novel idea of cake/makeup and higher ups didn't agree only dimes but he took the high road they took the low road you know the rest of this jingle
    Add etti to Rail
  15. They're not talking about WEC.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail