1. Hey guys,

Random rant, election coming up soon.

Cant fuking stand davey Cameron!

Im not quite sure how he is getting away with what he does.

His dad made the family fortune in Tax havens like Panama, avoiding paying UK taxes (facepalm)
    He got a £300k inheritance, from the tax avoidance scheme.
    couple years later Davey goes on to slate UK comedian Jimmy Carr calling his Tax avoidance scheme morally wrong the irony lol,
    while most if not all conservatives use all sorts of methods in tax avoidance.

The Tax (avoidance funds) payed his fees for eton,

Leaves eton, a friend aka maggie (the witch) thatcher, makes a call to owner of ITV sum cunt called green . (ITV haven of conservative super poshness)
    maggie ask owner green to give him a job no questions asked. think it was PR spin, in which he became an expert spinning BS.
    £90k a yea walking in.

Currently the multi millionaire Davey cameron has managed to turn the low income families against the lower income families.

bigger tax cuts for the rich, divide and conquer the less fortunate.

fu cameron.

rant over
    Add gedsys to Rail
  2. Sounds fairly standard to me.
    Add kidkob to Rail
  3. you guys should try and separate and get away from him
    Add Harp221122 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Harp221122 View Post

you guys should try and separate and get away from him

Good idea. Call Quebec and see if they want to join you.
    Add kidkob to Rail
  5. i'm never one to get in the way of a good rant, but would like to correct this as mostly false:

not going to support Cameroon as hate him also

He didn't use tax inheritance for Eton,his family is wealthy and gone gone there for generations.

He'll probabably be annoyed you miss his first class OXford Degree as he is likely proud of that

He was in in the John Major era, Thatcher was already on the way to mutton brain

His mother in law used a bit of nepotism to get him a job at Carlton media after working for a number of years

his time at Eton and Jimmy Carr tax evasion is more like 30 years

can't ruin a rant though
    Add etti to Rail
    Originally Posted by etti View Post

i'm never one to get in the way of a good rant, but would like to correct this as mostly false:

not going to support Cameroon as hate him also

He didn't use tax inheritance for Eton,his family is wealthy and gone gone there for generations.

He'll probabably be annoyed you miss his first class OXford Degree as he is likely proud of that

He was in in the John Major era, Thatcher was already on the way to mutton brain

His mother in law used a bit of nepotism to get him a job at Carlton media after working for a number of years

his time at Eton and Jimmy Carr tax evasion is more like 30 years

can't ruin a rant though

I guess you can't believe everything you read in the press,

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ily-tax-havens
    Thread StarterAdd gedsys to Rail
    Originally Posted by gedsys View Post

I guess you can't believe everything you read in the press,

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...ily-tax-havens

yeah tax evasion, not commented on that just pointed out your ludicrous statements in op
    Add etti to Rail
  8. i never doubted inheritance just refuted your made up stuff in op
    Add etti to Rail
  9. A day in the life of davey,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3HZmeVZNqc
    Thread StarterAdd gedsys to Rail