1. Well SO is pretty quiet these days!

Just wanted to check in and have a bit of a life brag! I'm currently in Bolivia travelling through to Colombia for the next month or so. This is something I've witnessed my friends do for years but I've always been to broke ass to do it myself so funding myself through poker (after paying off overdue college fees) is just awesome. I pretty much have not a word of spanish, which is making this colourful! Ill try get some pics if anyone cares.

Also a career brag; I started working for runitonce.com as an essential coach! Considering I joined ptp about 8 years ago and took $.25 stakes for 6 months, I never thought I'd get to this point in my career. Seeing as most of my friends have a blank expression when I tell them this, I thought here would be an appropriate place to post. Thanks again to all my backers and friends who helped me get here, especially Scaphism for coaching me for the last 16 months or so. Probably the joint most +EV decision I've made, alongside joining PTP all those years ago.

Anyone else got life/poker brags? I know ptp hasn't had the most active players in a while but this is the only place I want to hear about other peoples/players success.

ps. Investors: cake is not forgotten. I will absolutely give you a chance to recoup, or just buy it off you at something reasonable when I get home. Right now, grinding is not on my mind!!

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  2. Have a great time mate and some good bragging ITT.
    Add gogzy to Rail
  3. Thanks gogzy!

Hows things with you mate?

Thread StarterAdd gruaiggorm to Rail
  4. Good to hear man. I was told there's a spot for me as partner at work if I can keep showing I deserve it.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. oh hi!
    sick life man, glad to have you back here.
    Add KomodoDragonJesus to Rail
  6. Hey acid , enjoy ur travels

pokerbrag - only broke 1 mouse last sunday!!! , lifebrag - can chug a beer in less then 2 seconds!!!

Nickk
    Add bigpoppa613 to Rail
    Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post

Good to hear man. I was told there's a spot for me as partner at work if I can keep showing I deserve it.

Phil Galfond is an out of the box kinda guy

Originally Posted by KomodoDragonJesus View Post

oh hi!
    sick life man, glad to have you back here.

Thanks man! Never left, I'm probably one of the people who miss ptp the most

Originally Posted by bigpoppa613 View Post

Hey acid , enjoy ur travels

pokerbrag - only broke 1 mouse last sunday!!! , lifebrag - can chug a beer in less then 2 seconds!!!

Nickk

thanks nickk

Boo on the mouse front, holy shit on the 2 seconds... I have a friend who would love to give you a race, I made the mistake of challenging him once. Didn't end well for me! When he was too broke to drink all night in a pub, he would challenge a macho guy to a necking competition with the loser buying the other 3 drinks. He has never lost afaik

#SOisalive

Thread StarterAdd gruaiggorm to Rail