1. thought today would never come! its been 4 years. tried several times to get back but something always came up. i will possibly be meeting up with coachrobc this week if we can work it out with our schedules. its a mix of a family/poker vacation. both my parents are going and my sister is meeting us out there with my nephew. should be a fun week. i plan on playing upto 8 tourneys while im there. hopefully i bring money home for my backers
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  2. nice! GL
    Add KomodoDragonJesus to Rail
  3. gl and have a great trip
    Add crs728 to Rail
  4. Thx. Currently flying over texas. In Houston area
    Thread StarterAdd viper31573 to Rail
  5. GLGLGL!
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  6. GL Vipes!! How'd it go/going?
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  7. Awesome and have a good time

Good Luck!
    Add PinkyPoker to Rail
  8. Lucky git, I hope to get to go soon, hopefully wsop this year or next. Gl viper

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
    Originally Posted by gruaiggorm View Post

Lucky git, I hope to get to go soon, hopefully wsop this year or next. Gl viper

Ill be at the colossus at the end of May. Meet me there!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  10. It was an amazing week! Weather was great. Had an amazing time. I'm not coming home broke. I busted every tournament I played for the package on 2+2 until last night when I finished 17th in a $125 that had 188 entries so I made my backers a little back. also won $300 own diming roulette with my father today at binions. So overall it was about break even considering the $400 I took of myself on poker action. We fly home tonite
  11. Got a nice compliment last night. In the orleans Fri nite tournament I had a huge stack early. I think I was at 60k at first break(started with 12.5k). Then up to 90k just before 2nd break when my JJ got beat by a fd that knocked me back to 13k. Went on break stayed patient and built a big stack again. A person at my table later told me he was impressed with how I held my composure and was able to come back. I recommend this tournament to anyone in vegas on a Fri night
  12. And not sure what tbc has against me lol but he took advantage of the chance to take a shot at me on Twitter. I posted thanking my backers
    TBC replied saying that he was thankful that unlike me he doesn't need backing. I let it go without a reply. I know his problems
  13. Add wackyJaxon to Rail