1. Just popping in to check stuff out, nothing really to say? Just say Hi!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  2. Hola
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. Not exactly who I had in mind, but good to see ya! :P
    Thread StarterAdd UFCWatcher to Rail
  4. Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  5. hihi
    Add gogzy to Rail
  6. Hey Gogz!! What's new?
  7. sup
    Add ChristaBorg to Rail
  8. You tell me! What's new?

I knew this thread would bring some of you fuckers out of the woodwork!!
  9. hi.
    Add viper31573 to Rail
    Originally Posted by viper31573 View Post

hi.

Which one were you again?
  11. Haha, nah, I'm just fucking with ya Vipes. What's new?
  12. not a lot. just working. playing poker a couple times a month. im going to play a PLO event in a couple weeks, and im seeing guns n roses on friday. been waiting 25 years for this. do you ever visit the ptp facebook page? you know etti passed away right?
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  13. Ahh, what? That's Super shitty news man. What happened, was he old? I don't do facebook.

Other than that, glad to hear things are going well for ya man! How's the folks?
  14. my parents are doing well. my mother had a rough period where she was in and out of hospital. had 2 major surgeries. one of which she couldnt even walk when she came out of, but after a month of therapy she is able to walk again. then she ended up back in hospital with blood clots. as for Etti this is what happened

"Etienne had PTSD,Anxiety & panic attacks and didn't receive the help he so desperately needed,as a family we supported & loved Etienne as he did us...He suddenly became unwell with stomach pains and was too scared to get medical help..which resulted in his stomach ulcer bursting and he sadly passed away on 4th April 2016 aged 35."
    Add viper31573 to Rail
  15. holy shit that's crazy

R.I.P. etti

frowny face
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  16. Really sucks to hear about Etti, man. Loved that guy. I think his ghost is haunting me cause my stomach has been in a small amount of pain for the last few days. Either that or I have an ulcer.
  17. sup nerds

that's really sad news about etti
    Add River_rat802 to Rail
  18. Happy New Year folks
    Add enplayer99 to Rail
  19. Same to you and everyone else!
  20. Hello from the past, nerds

I'm en route to a new job and broke down in Las Vegas of all places. Haven't played in a few years, but I'm gonna go see if this dead game is really dead. Hmu if any of you old farts are in town and want free money, looks like I'll be here for a few days
    Add River_rat802 to Rail
  21. sup
    Add ChristaBorg to Rail