1. So any PTP'r who's not a scumbag do better than 418th?
    Thread StarterAdd UFCWatcher to Rail
  2. Did anyone actually play on Sunday? I'm beginning to think something happened to all the ptp folk.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  3. I played like 6 hands then ragequit. Clearly I should have posted here before I started.
    Add KomodoDragonJesus to Rail
  4. Sounds like a leak.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  5. I'm still reliving my WSOP glory. Maybe next Sunday.
  6. I grinded Sunday, made day 2 of a summer shots €50 event on winamax, finished 7th for €2.7k

Forgot to post on the day!

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  7. Nice hit. 2 day online tournaments? Shows you how long ago Black Friday was.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  8. "i will be happy if i get a top 3 in any of the bigs or biggers i play,, come close so many times, but that horseshoe must not be inserted in my ass properly yet "

"Ya gotta get it right in there. I was walking like john wayne for a week after the bigger 109 ship"

gl today guys!!!

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  9. Good luck man!!
  10. gl at the tables gruaiggorm I expect to see a Dan authored article about your Sunday Million win.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  11. Played some brick and mortar poker today. Biggest hand of the day:

Hero: 88
    Villain: T7dd

Flop: 8d9d3x
    Bet, raise, 3bet all-in for 150bb
    Turn: 2d fml
    River: 9x WHEEEEEEEEE
    Add KomodoDragonJesus to Rail
  12. vamooooooooooooo!!!!!

glglglglgl

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  13. Sunday Run Good Mofos!!!! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Edited By: UFCWatcher Jun 28th, 2015 at 05:13 PM
    Reason: too many g's
  14. gl donks
    Add ChristaBorg to Rail
  15. You should put this thread in Off-topic and come hang out there you hermits. They don't have a Sunday Run Good thread and this is never good. I can't post it though, I'll get no love.

They seem alright in there, don't be scairt. Dey SAF though.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jun 28th, 2015 at 08:01 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

You should put this thread in Off-topic and come hang out there you hermits. They don't have a Sunday Run Good thread and this is never good. I can't post it though, I'll get no love.

They seem alright in there, don't be scairt. Dey SAF though.

Yeah whatever, you fucking MA'r.
  17. Damn, I guess you technically got me.

But my second account was an approved farce account and joeker had the password.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  18. FFS, I had the first line of what was gonna be this great post about why you are DEF an MA'r, already written out (in my head), and then you just admit it. Fucking MA'rs.
    Edited By: UFCWatcher Jun 29th, 2015 at 05:31 AM
    Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post

FFS, I had the first line of what was gonna be this great post about why you are DEF an MA'r, already written out (in my head), and then you just admit it. Fucking MA'rs.

Well, I was pretty obvious about it. I figured it was common knowledge now for any PTPers who had paid the slightest attention.

I thought you in particular knew all this; I only added the explanation in my last post for the sake of any P5ers who might read it. If I had just said "Yop!" then that probably would've started another round of conspiracy talk.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jun 29th, 2015 at 05:34 AM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  20. But go ahead, what's the line? Shame to waste a good line. Should we back up and I'll deny everything?

YOU FUCKING LIAR?!
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  21. KK<J6 ai on flop J72 J on the river. And people say poker is dead.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

KK<J6 ai on flop J72 J on the river. And people say poker is dead.

Blame UFC. If this ***OFFICIAL Sunday Run Good Thread*** were in the main OT section where it belongs, then surely all the good and misogynistic vibes of your fellow Sunday OT grinders would have shown Lady Luck what for.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail

But go ahead, what's the line? Shame to waste a good line. Should we back up and I'll deny everything?

YOU FUCKING LIAR?!

Something about how you're using SAF in context, and I don't even know what that means. IDR anymore. Fucking MA'r.
  24. wahey, shipped the €20 sunday re entry on stars.fr for €4.5k fuck variance

Add gruaiggorm to Rail

Something about how you're using SAF in context, and I don't even know what that means. IDR anymore. Fucking MA'r.

"Soft as fuck". It's big around here, it's kind of like their "swatwa...". Try and keep up.

Originally Posted by gruaiggorm View Post

wahey, shipped the €20 sunday re entry on stars.fr for €4.5k fuck variance

HAF
    Add Sage Lee to Rail

HAF

Hey Acid, Fuckface ????

Hey Acid, Fuckface ????

ooooooooooohhhh shit, that's fucking AcidHound! I couldn't remember who griggrrrmrmrmm was. I need to see the mojo monkey with the genie hat or whatever it was.

sup bro

do the people talk on the facebook much? why not get em over to OT? It's like the same place we knew and love, except inferior in every way. You get used to it though.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jul 1st, 2015 at 04:26 AM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail

ooooooooooohhhh shit, that's fucking AcidHound! I couldn't remember who griggrrrmrmrmm was. I need to see the mojo monkey with the genie hat or whatever it was.

sup bro

do the people talk on the facebook much? why not get em over to OT? It's like the same place we knew and love, except inferior in every way. You get used to it though.

lol, sup!

It was mojo jojo from the powerpuff girls! A student of mine a few years ago told me I needed to get the mojo working and a change of avatar would help.

Except it was dice for the last few months of ptp...

I wouldnt even know about the facebook page, I rarely use FB at all. I much prefer talking to people in person

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  29. Where did you get that name, Acid? I binged it and all I got was you and poker stories, Mister #1 Online Poker Tournament Player In Ireland as of the start of 2015!!!!