1. A thread for Random chat, I feel it is apltly named

I just sneaked into the non ptp expat part of the forum and posted in the off topic for the first time. I wonder if I will get flamed for being a noob, been a long time since I had that

Who has been watching the walking dead? It's a dark season this time. Loving it.

Also, Game Of Throned is due back on soon.... Wooot.

This place needs more emoticons.
    Add gogzy to Rail
  2. I did the same thing a little while ago. They think I'm someone's second account
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
    Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post

I did the same thing a little while ago. They think I'm someone's second account

One guy seemed a tad miffed that I had a wee title under my name and "under 20 posts"

They obviously don't know who the fuck I am.
    Thread StarterAdd gogzy to Rail
    Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

One guy seemed a tad miffed that I had a wee title under my name and "under 20 posts"

They obviously don't know who the fuck I am.

I should have a title too. People don't know who the fuck I am either!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. I don't need one. People know me.
    i'm kind of a big deal
    Add nalai550 to Rail
    Originally Posted by nalai550 View Post

I don't need one. People know me.
    i kind of have big hands

fyp.

Sorry, I know it's a soft spot but it's been so long and the opening was there! one love brother

I haven't posted outside of this forum yet, it's so hard trying to integrate yourself into a new group of forum peeps.
    Add kidkob to Rail
  7. Well played, Kidkob, Well played
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  8. I just played 4 and a half hours to win $40 shipping a donkament.

FML

/bad beat story
    Add luciano to Rail
  9. The walking dead has been pretty great this season imo. The whole show is great but it got real slow in parts (season 2 much?). It so raw and brutal, love it!

bring back the :kms: emoticon!!! I used to love that little suicidal dude

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  10. I stopped watching Walking Dead because season 2 and 3 were just so so so so so horrible. I even tried to get back into it once people said it was getting better again but I can't jump ahead seasons and still find myself loathing it when I load it. Season 1 was incredible, then it shit the bed entirely for me.
    Add kidkob to Rail
  11. This season has been better than the first so far IMO.
  12. Walking Dead has been great so far.

Anyone watch The Americans? Or Better Call Saul!
    Add luciano to Rail
  13. Better Call Saul is pure gold. It's building the same way Breaking Bad did, for obvious reasons. I'm fully hooked.
    Add kidkob to Rail
    Originally Posted by luciano View Post

Walking Dead has been great so far.

Anyone watch The Americans? Or Better Call Saul!

I watch better call Saul, it's been excellent so far.

Also wathing, justified..person of interest..the blacklist.vikings..the 100..agents of shield...Backstrom...Banshee..helix..gold rush and grimm

All great TV
  15. yeah really loving the backstory on Jimmy/Saul and the guy that ended up being an errand worker for Saul and Gus on BB.
    Add luciano to Rail
  16. Vince Gilligan said they will be incorporating several characters that appeared in breaking bad throughout the seasons and that one of them will eventually be...wait for...Jesse Pinkman! My foreshadow is seeing the series (series, not season) finale ending with Walt walking into Saul's office.
    Edited By: kidkob Mar 12th, 2015 at 04:32 AM
    Add kidkob to Rail
  17. i've seen season one of The Americans. I enjoyed it. Looking forward to more

Justified is one of my all time favorite shows. I hate that it is ending.

I think other than that I'm watching Castle. The Newsroom is over. . . .House of Cards and House of Lies are good. not a lot else out there. (I'm not into Game of Thrones. . .yeah I'm that guy)
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  18. I never gave Game of Thrones a chance until I got really sick last year with the flu/pneumonia.I ended up taking like 3 or 4 days off work sick and just watched them all over the course of being sick in bed for a week. Took me awhile because I would be watching an episode and just pass out from meds and have to find where I was when I dozed off. Now I'm all into it and cant wait for the next season to start. Still think season 1 was the best and they should of never killed the Robb Stark guy off. (Yes I know they are books or comic books and are following them kind of close.)
    Add luciano to Rail
  19. I quit GOT about 7 episodes in. just not my thing. I'm about to start Book 3 sometime soon, they aren't even that awesome to read. a bleak depressing world
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  20. kys nate.
    Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

kys nate.

Add nalai550 to Rail
  22. :wub:
  23. Clown shoes
    Add nicelybaked to Rail
  24. NO U!!!!
  25. I played live cash game poker for the first time in almost 2 years. I was very rusty. got Quad deuces for a $200 high hand bonus prize. . kept playing for some stupid reason and after a total of 7 hours, with all considered, ended the day +$54. yeah, I rock. . .good to be back on the felt though. .looking forward to many more sessions in the future.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  26. You could do worse than $8 an hour!! Gl with future grindaments nate

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  27. fuckin sausage fest
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by gruaiggorm View Post

You could do worse than $8 an hour!! Gl with future grindaments nate

mate not that it makes a huge difference a wee while back when joeker tried to earn a few coffers and you threw a hissy fit like a wee lassy, "why should I pay" etc, dont you think you would rather be at PTP than here?
    Add gedsys to Rail
    Originally Posted by gedsys View Post

mate not that it makes a huge difference a wee while back when joeker tried to earn a few coffers and you threw a hissy fit like a wee lassy, "why should I pay" etc, dont you think you would rather be at PTP than here?

Lol

A few coffers? My objection was that the rates he tried to introduce on short notice were way above the value of having a coaching thread on the site, a view shared by the few serious coaches on the site. It also marginalised the smaller coaches offering cheap hand history reviews which was how a lot of players became better and better coaches, myself included. This would have been bad for the site long term, if it were to exist long term. I suggested a number of different ways to go about it and then supported the proposed changes, which were far more reasonable.

I think my desire to support ptp is pretty well illustrated by the fact I replied to every single mtt strat thread and continued to offer my action publicly when I could have easily taken one of several private offers at a better cut and dumped my cake at the same time. I did that for the community that helped me get to where I am now. I was one of a very small number of serious players who didn't go private to get a better deal and a number of investors told me I was the reason they stayed on ptp so long.

"Hissy fit like a wee lassy"... ignorant dick
    Edited By: gruaiggorm Apr 30th, 2015 at 07:11 PM

Add gruaiggorm to Rail
  30. So we're getting back into this, huh?
    Add KomodoDragonJesus to Rail