1. First flame war, <insert popcorn gif>

Thread StarterAdd gogzy to Rail
  2. gedsys is stupid. End of story.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
    Originally Posted by gruaiggorm View Post

Lol

A few coffers? My objection was that the rates he tried to introduce on short notice were way above the value of having a coaching thread on the site, a view shared by the few serious coaches on the site. It also marginalised the smaller coaches offering cheap hand history reviews which was how a lot of players became better and better coaches, myself included. This would have been bad for the site long term, if it were to exist long term. I suggested a number of different ways to go about it and then supported the proposed changes, which were far more reasonable.

I think my desire to support ptp is pretty well illustrated by the fact I replied to every single mtt strat thread and continued to offer my action publicly when I could have easily taken one of several private offers at a better cut and dumped my cake at the same time. I did that for the community that helped me get to where I am now. I was one of a very small number of serious players who didn't go private to get a better deal and a number of investors told me I was the reason they stayed on ptp so long.

"Hissy fit like a wee lassy"... ignorant dick

my point is legit you started crying like a wee lassy, even made his own thread lol

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/shoot...ing-forum.html

gl bawbag

gg ptp
    Add gedsys to Rail
    Originally Posted by gedsys View Post

my point is legit you started crying like a wee lassy, even made his own thread lol

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/shoot...ing-forum.html

gl bawbag

gg ptp

My point is, you never did ANYTHING to make PTP better, so shut the fuck up.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. And you're stupid.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  6. I dont think he cried and whined any more than you do/did about scotland's independence and you having to bow down to your English overlords.

Seems about the same amount of whining, maybe a little less on acid hounds side as he only made 1 thread about it.
    Edited By: Harp221122 May 5th, 2015 at 08:36 PM
    Add Harp221122 to Rail
    Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post

My point is, you never did ANYTHING to make PTP better, so shut the fuck up.

so untrue, i made up the numbers like yerself hahah,
    Add gedsys to Rail
    Originally Posted by Harp221122 View Post

I dont think he cried and whined any more than you do/did about scotland's independence and you having to bow down to your English overlords.

Seems about the same amount of whining, maybe a little less on acid hounds side as he only made 1 thread about it.

Totally agree, I cried way way more, lol

we live in a democracy run by people who own the money lol aka the corporations

gruaiggorm not saying your not a classy guy , you were an asset for ptp for sure,
    all your dealings etc were bang on, i'm more annoyed at myself for not whining in your thread at the time

all the best guys.

glgl
    Edited By: gedsys May 6th, 2015 at 10:56 PM
    Add gedsys to Rail
    Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

I watch better call Saul, it's been excellent so far.

Also wathing, justified..person of interest..the blacklist.vikings..the 100..agents of shield...Backstrom...Banshee..helix..gold rush and grimm

All great TV

get outside

and before you ask not a show
    Edited By: etti May 11th, 2015 at 11:21 PM
    Add etti to Rail
  10. 2nd cash game session. conclusion, i suck at live cash game poker.

I probably should seek a live cash training site 'cause damnit, i'm just sucking hardcore.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
    Originally Posted by etti View Post

get outside

and before you ask not a show

Outside is scary.
    Thread StarterAdd gogzy to Rail
    Originally Posted by nalai550 View Post

2nd cash game session. conclusion, i suck at live cash game poker.

I probably should seek a live cash training site 'cause damnit, i'm just sucking hardcore.

Try running better, I find that helps me.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  13. Not my style.

I was pretty tilted last night, got slow rolled which is common in this town. Classless Asshats.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  14. Saw a guy sow roll his wife here one night. Shit happens so often no one even noticed til I pointed it out. I only got mad one time when, we were all in pre, I had AJ, showed first, the guy told me I was good, then rolled AK. He won the hand. No big deal. Then he told me to hurry up and ship the chips. I lost it. Told him if "he wasn't a 50yo I'd kick the shit out of him, and if he kept it up, I WOULD kick the shit out of him, even if he was 50yo, I don't give a fuck."

He had pulled that kind of stunt a bunch of times, so they gave him a talking to, and kicked him out for the night.
    Edited By: UFCWatcher May 15th, 2015 at 01:02 AM
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
    Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

A thread for Random chat, I feel it is apltly named

I just sneaked into the non ptp expat part of the forum and posted in the off topic for the first time. I wonder if I will get flamed for being a noob, been a long time since I had that

You guys are boring, so I finally did this yesterday.

I think I made a splash. They're probably already tired of me though, the thread I'm posting in has been about me for like 2 pages now.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  16. You guys are really talkative. 3 months and only two pages? Btw how come the English Premier League doesn't have a playoffs like other real sports?
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  17. wtf is a gogzy?

Add ChestersDad to Rail
  18. omg, how did you ever win over 100K?
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  19. How much did he lose?
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  20. kys nate

Add ChestersDad to Rail
  21. you have a pm sir. not sure how they show up on this site.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  22. In mobile and desktop you'll see a notice top right where your use info is
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

In mobile and desktop you'll see a notice top right where your use info is

Thanks.

I wonder where the hell these guys have gotten to nowadays. I'll bet they're probably all hanging out on Facebook with the other 13-year-old girls.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jun 3rd, 2015 at 07:16 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  24. i got the PM. i might venture out of here into the real pocket fives at some point. I always loved PTP and never posted anywhere else. I hate 2+2 with a passion, for instance. I just looked in the off topic threads on here and they were mainly lame subjects. . . we'll see.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  25. As lame as this thread?
    Add rebelfd to Rail

As lame as this thread?

Boom. He's right, you know.

Originally Posted by nalai550 View Post

i got the PM. i might venture out of here into the real pocket fives at some point. I always loved PTP and never posted anywhere else. I hate 2+2 with a passion, for instance. I just looked in the off topic threads on here and they were mainly lame subjects. . . we'll see.

But so are you. I feel ya; I never really hung out anywhere else either. 2 + 2 never really drew me in. Since then, I've wandered a bit. Every forum/board has their own feel to it, but venturing into OT here was the first time things felt kinda familiar again.

The thing about PTP is that wasn't just the site; it was the people. It was the community. Which is why I think it would be really nice to get it back together in one, familiar sort of place, even if it's not quite home, and get some familiar names posting again. I mean, they have their own guys here that could be vaguely compared to some PTP types, but they don't have us. I want to see some Jefe ownage; some Fishnutz ministry; perhaps most of all, I wanna see how they handle Viper. They don't have a Viper as far as I can tell. They don't even know... I'm not on Facebook though, so I just PMd thsoe of you who have logged in here in the past 5 days or so. I was kind of hoping y'all might reach out to the rest.

Plus, these guys are kinda soft. I've been in there for about five days now, and nobody's even accused me of being a multi-accounter, or demanded to know how I found the OT section so fast, or gave me the third degree of any kind. There was a bit of attempted trolling about my name, but I just puffed up my chest, waved my arms around, and made some noise. They scurried off back into the dark pretty fast. Nothing even close to the trial by fire that is a PTP welcome. Plus, at one point I told somebody I was from PTP and that I was "kind of a big deal", and without a hint of a smile, he demanded to know what I had done that made me so great. I mean, talk about fish in a barrel...

As far as thread topics... meh, seems about the same to me. Current events/arguments, sports, etc. If you got nothing to say, then I guess you got nothing to say. But it seems there was even a recent prank call that they're trying to figure out who was behind. It's all so familiar...
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jun 4th, 2015 at 01:21 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  27. Let's hear more about this viper character. I'll tell you whether we already have one or not.
    Add rebelfd to Rail

Let's hear more about this viper character. I'll tell you whether we already have one or not.

Just for the record, I'm half-messing around even when I'm being serious. Those kind of comments are mostly inside jokes.

Not that I didn't mean it; describing Viper wouldn't really do him justice. LOT of history there. You kind of just had to experience him. Maybe we'll get him in here yet.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Jun 4th, 2015 at 01:59 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  29. Damn, I guess you can't edit posts older than 30 minutes or so?

I just glanced at my long post again and I really want to change "puffed my chest up and made some noise" into "banged some trash can lids together". Oh well.
    Add Sage Lee to Rail