1. The least you P2P rejects could do is join the daily fight for poker. Let me know if you need help finding it I hear you guys are slow on learning new things. Que the Its Friday YouTube.
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  2. I live in Canada. Let me know when there's a fight where you guys stop taxing me when I win poker money in your country.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  3. lol Canada
    Add rebelfd to Rail
  4. If you only knew. Your lols are misdirected. Google Quebec.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. I've been over to OT a few times, got asked how i managed to get an undertitle, clearly they don't know who the fuck I am

Seems like a decent bunch of guys over there.
    Thread StarterAdd gogzy to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

Boom. He's right, you know.

But so are you. I feel ya; I never really hung out anywhere else either. 2 + 2 never really drew me in. Since then, I've wandered a bit. Every forum/board has their own feel to it, but venturing into OT here was the first time things felt kinda familiar again.

The thing about PTP is that wasn't just the site; it was the people. It was the community. Which is why I think it would be really nice to get it back together in one, familiar sort of place, even if it's not quite home, and get some familiar names posting again. I mean, they have their own guys here that could be vaguely compared to some PTP types, but they don't have us. I want to see some Jefe ownage; some Fishnutz ministry; perhaps most of all, I wanna see how they handle Viper. They don't have a Viper as far as I can tell. They don't even know... I'm not on Facebook though, so I just PMd thsoe of you who have logged in here in the past 5 days or so. I was kind of hoping y'all might reach out to the rest.

Plus, these guys are kinda soft. I've been in there for about five days now, and nobody's even accused me of being a multi-accounter, or demanded to know how I found the OT section so fast, or gave me the third degree of any kind. There was a bit of attempted trolling about my name, but I just puffed up my chest, waved my arms around, and made some noise. They scurried off back into the dark pretty fast. Nothing even close to the trial by fire that is a PTP welcome. Plus, at one point I told somebody I was from PTP and that I was "kind of a big deal", and without a hint of a smile, he demanded to know what I had done that made me so great. I mean, talk about fish in a barrel...

As far as thread topics... meh, seems about the same to me. Current events/arguments, sports, etc. If you got nothing to say, then I guess you got nothing to say. But it seems there was even a recent prank call that they're trying to figure out who was behind. It's all so familiar...

They couldn't handle my chainsaw. . . .

EX PTP'er running deep in a WSOP 1k. 45 of 51, needs some help!
    He was ShooterrrrrNJ or whatever.
    Edited By: nalai550 Jun 11th, 2015 at 05:54 AM
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  7. could be out. don't know, chip count page is all messed up. and the wsop live stream for another event went down

fix your crap, WSOP. tonight a night of technology fails. . . .
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  8. out 40th. good run.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  9. Live updates are bad this year. Any FT streams this year?
    Add rebelfd to Rail
    Originally Posted by rebelfd View Post

Live updates are bad this year. Any FT streams this year?

Yes pretty much one main one a day and a secondary. Commentary has been pretty top notch. the 5K 8 max FT is going on right now with Jason Sommerville commentating.

all the FT get archived too so you can watch them any time!
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  11. Had one of the guys from sportscenter on ESPN in the taxi tonight. Scott van pelt. Nice guy, great tipper, didn't even get shitty when I got a bit lost

I had no idea who he was but IIRC ESPN is pretty big over in the USA.
    Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

Had one of the guys from sportscenter on ESPN in the taxi tonight. Scott van pelt. Nice guy, great tipper, didn't even get shitty when I got a bit lost

Haha, that's cool. Ran into that a few times back when I drove cab myself.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  13. i hate online slots Every time I get any cash on a poker site, i end up blowing it on slots.

14. That's why I have a deal with most of my buddies where if I catch em playing slots, I get to hit em.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  15. Got 11 bucks worth of 2.20 mtts free from stars

GL me.

Got 11 bucks worth of 2.20 mtts free from stars

GL me.

Just don't waste it on slots!!!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail

Had one of the guys from sportscenter on ESPN in the taxi tonight. Scott van pelt. Nice guy, great tipper, didn't even get shitty when I got a bit lost

OMG just saw this. I love Scott Van Pelt.
    Add nalai550 to Rail
  18. Tipped me 100 pounds, I love him too.

Originally Posted by nalai550 View Post

OMG just saw this. I love Scott Van Pelt.

19. A+ thread. 87% chance I'd read it again.
    Add DeeYakaBaka to Rail