1. Yeah, SUP!!! Haven't talked to any of you degens in a while.... Live long and prosper... Except for UFCWatcher
    Add chicago to Rail
  2. I didn't realize I missed you until now either.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  3. That's what I do bro.... You miss me, but I just gotta make you realize that you do every once in a while...
    Thread StarterAdd chicago to Rail
  4. What you been up to lately? You better not have been to Canada with out notifying me.
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  5. lmao, no... no... honestly, I think I have just been getting my life together for the most part. I don't think I realized it until recently that I was kinda depressed. Dealing with all the shit I have been with the past couple of years... I am just putting things together so I can make films, be self employed and possibly start back playing again with some kind of volume...
  6. You left off the part where you come to Canada!!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  7. I do definitely plan to visit... maybe spring of 2016 before vegas possibly
  8. who were you on ptp again?

cds?
    Add gogzy to Rail
    Originally Posted by chicago View Post

I do definitely plan to visit... maybe spring of 2016 before vegas possibly

Let me know so I can book days off to come meet you or whatever!! I only really have one black friend, and he's my boss, so I'm not sure that counts.

Originally Posted by gogzy View Post

who were you on ptp again?

cds?

Chicago Blu motherfucker!!!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  10. Well obviously my bad.
    Add gogzy to Rail

Well obviously my bad.

Don't worry about it motherfucker!!!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
  12. Thats right mf'er!!! I was one of the black guys dammit!!!

Thats right mf'er!!! I was the black guy dammit!!!

FYP. Don't think Scaph counts. Not hood enough.
    Edited By: UFCWatcher Oct 14th, 2015 at 01:31 AM
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail
    Originally Posted by UFCWatcher View Post

FYP. Don't think Scaph counts. Not hood enough.

I don't know though, Scaph had that crazy columbian kingpin look goin to him sometimes, he just needs some kind of origin story to turn him to the dark side

sup blu, i knows ya. shit you didnt even change yer picture
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
  15. sad this forum has died off

Add cjkalt to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

I don't know though, Scaph had that crazy columbian kingpin look goin to him sometimes, he just needs some kind of origin story to turn him to the dark side

sup blu, i knows ya. shit you didnt even change yer picture

what up Sage, yeah I know I didn't change the pic. I have rarely logged in for one. I am just not now getting back into playing some. A couple of opportunities have come up.
    Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post

sad this forum has died off

Agreed. I hang out in the normal OT section of here now and again, and i read the facebook group.

Miss all the guys and gals from here
    Add gogzy to Rail

Well you sure didn't fucking help keep it alive!!
    Add UFCWatcher to Rail

noticed you posted in OT the other day

i still say just the goal should just be to merge all PTP activities into OT, this here is supposed to be a halfway house, not a permanent home. def need more of us in OT, need to reseed that shit with our dominant and superior personalities

what up Sage, yeah I know I didn't change the pic. I have rarely logged in for one. I am just not now getting back into playing some. A couple of opportunities have come up.

not sayin you *should* change it, just saying it's easy to remember you. i remember you went through some shit.

i haven't played poker for years, but i still like the environment and back and forth of places like SO and OT. really need my joeker though, i'm just kinda flailin around at nobody in there.
    Edited By: Sage Lee Oct 16th, 2015 at 11:46 PM
    Add Sage Lee to Rail
    Originally Posted by Sage Lee View Post

noticed you posted in OT the other day

i still say just the goal should just be to merge all PTP activities into OT, this here is supposed to be a halfway house, not a permanent home. def need more of us in OT, need to reseed that shit with our dominant and superior personalities

not sayin you *should* change it, just saying it's easy to remember you. i remember you went through some shit.

i haven't played poker for years, but i still like the environment and back and forth of places like SO and OT. really need my joeker though, i'm just kinda flailin around at nobody in there.

They love you over in OT sage.
    Add gogzy to Rail

They love you over in OT sage.

sfobv
    Add Sage Lee to Rail