1. I was a prominent player on UB and one day when I tried to cash out a lot of money, they decided to take it. To this day I have had no recorse. I am tired of this b.s.

I have over 60 minutes of authentic video recorded yesterday with 3 seperate people at UB. They said many incriminating things including the fact that they dont care that an underage player played, (my ex roomate) deposited, and withdrew on their site. That they took my money, his money, and that nothing could be done about it.

When I asked if they resolve conflicts in costa rica via threat, they said yes.

I want this to get to the right people as I have a ton of evidence including lengthy email chains.

I will let the pocketfives.com community decide how I should proceed.

The amount they stole is over $40,000 between the 2 of us.

Justin

Add amandaw111 to Rail
  2. THAT IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Oh wait, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Add heynow21 to Rail
  3. Moderator Note: This post has been merged into the first thread since it deals with the same issue.

I was a prominent player on UB and one day when I tried to cash out a lot of money, they decided to take it. To this day I have had no recorse. I am tired of this b.s.

I have over 60 minutes of authentic video recorded yesterday with 3 seperate people at UB. They said many incriminating things including the fact that they dont care that an underage player played, (my ex roomate) deposited, and withdrew on their site. That they took my money, his money, and that nothing could be done about it.

When I asked if they resolve conflicts in costa rica via threat, they said yes.

I want this to get to the right people as I have a ton of evidence including lengthy email chains.

I will let the pocketfives.com community decide how I should proceed.

The amount they stole is over $40,000 between the 2 of us.

Justin

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd amandaw111 to Rail
  4. video screenshot properly added now...anyone may pm me or IM me with questions. I will be back in a couple hours..-Justin

5. i'm confused

Add gimmietheloot to Rail
  6. sounds like op got busted for cheating/collusion of some sort with an underage player and is mad? idk i dont understand either
    Add MarkFSU1 to Rail
  7. So you played underage...admitted you played underage...and are now pissed they took action?
    Add SusieQue to Rail
  8. I think there is more to this story than the OP is saying. Did OP transfer funds so the underage ex roomie could play on UB or did the OP help cash out underage ex roomie because the roomie is underage?

Im not trying to start an argument but if this is the case, UB probably feels like they have every right to take both accounts money and Im not really sure there is anything you can do against UB (meaning taking them to court).

Sucks this happened to you. How did UB find out about your ex roomie's age? I just think something is missing from the OP in what has lead up to this.
    Raise
    Add mesaplayeraz to Rail
  9. TBH it would bother me if they knew OP was underage or colluded with an underage player, allowed him to play for a while and make some money, then only take action when he tried to cash out. That would be really scummy and UB's part, IF that is what happened.
    Raise
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
  10. Bye bye 40K...thanks for the memories
    Add Charlamaigne to Rail
  11. no mark/susie/ rest of p5 community- I was not underage, they took my money regardless with no explanation.

This video capture screenshot is from my chat session with security. The other player had over an hour of chat, recorded on video also.
    I never at 1 time played underage as I am 27 and have had ap accounts since I was 21, however the underage player admitted it in a seperate chat that was not included in this screenshot, and they said they dont care as they dont follow any US laws and they can do what they want, despite the fact that They sent the other player emails just last week and yesterday confirming the legitimacy of the players account.

Please keep in mind-This is only 1 screenshot from over 20 seperate videos from chat sessions between myself and ub, and the other player, irunthisg333 (underage) and ub.

I think the bigger issue here is that they stole money and admit that they admit that they resolve conflict in costa rica via threat as quoted from the head of security. A lot more will come out in the near future. I never have posted anything personal on p5, but I am tired of them stealing money. I have a lot of evidence and dont know whos hands it should go to. Whether it be the gaming commission that overseas their license, the new owners of ub, or just maybe ill relase everything to Steve Kroft, the correspondent for 60 minutes who broke the ub scandal on hole card vulnerbility.

Raise
  12. LOL 60 minutes be serious bro, i think best case is to post all your evidence here and on 2p2 the small screenshot you posted doesnt excactly prove anything.
    Add LiLWebbie to Rail
  13. UB might be scummy but they obv didn't steal money from you for no reason. They might not be justified in their actions, but obv there is another side to the story, and you not telling it will not help your cause.
    Raise
    Add Pghfan987 to Rail
  14. OP- you have not said anywhere why they refused to give you your 40k. THat sounds fishy to me. PLz explain their reason for not giving you the money in your account?

Add bonflizubi to Rail
  15. I just want to say that I am only 17, I created my account verifying I was 17 and sent in my photo ID to UB as they requested it for my 1st intial deposit/withdrawl. Indeed, they did allow me to play, deposit, and withdrawl, knowing I was 17. When I tried to withdraw this time, they took it all. This created a long conversation with UB chat yesterday. After I talked to them, with Justin right next to me, I signed off and he signed into live chat to ask where his money has been also. There is so much stuff that they said and I just dont get it. We have so many emails and conversations. Really I dont get why they would admit to letting me play underage, stealing justin's money and using threats as business practice. At the very least, the whole community needs to know about everything. I dont have time to post any more than this screenshot here right now, but I will in the coming days. Any questions should be sent to Justin as I am only 17 and dont want any legal problems.

Will
    Raise
    Add irunthisg333 to Rail
  16. Here is a screenshot where they offer to bribe me after I tell them that they better pay me or I will release the chat, I say try me..they ask if I want a bonus...the agent is typing and after that says, we dont owe u any money, so they simply were offering me a bribe.

EDIT-I'm sorry, im leaving out the fact that the reason they wont pay me is because they insist that myself and IRUNTHISG333, Will, are in fact one and the same person. Never once when I played did they ask me to send them ID myself, despite depositing over 10k, and withdrawing over 30k.

Fast forward to July of this year, they froze my account, and refused to pay me, saying the money was obtained fradulently and that I am not a real person and they refuse to talk to me anymore about this. I have tried numerous times and they say its bullshit that I am Will, Irunthisg333. I am a very real person and the information on my account matched my drivers license. They just never asked for it, yet they asked for will's DL and he sent it in showing underage use and they sent him email saying everything was fine. Here is a copy he forwarded me of that such email just a week ago:
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:03 PM
    Subject: [#ISL-272235]: UB - Account Info
    To: IRUNTHISG333@gmail.com

Hey Will,
    We hope this email finds you well!
    Our security department has reviewed your account and according to our records, it is in good standing, you are able to play with no problem and there aren't currently any block on it that may prevent you from playing normally or from making any kind of transactions, we have on file all the documents requested so feel free to play at our tables at any time.
    If you need anything else, please let us know.
    Best Regards,
    Joe
    UB ~ VIP Host
    vip@UB.com
    UBOC 5. It’s more than a series, it’s a $4 million giveaway. Crush the felts and get closer to the money. More info here: http://www.ub.com/poker-tournaments/uboc/

Edited By: amandaw111 Sep 9th, 2010 at 08:48 PM
    Reason: left out information..

Raise
  17. just tell them to email you the chat logs man, they have to send them to you then
    Add Ugotdonedirty to Rail
  18. Why dont you just release the whole chat log?? these small blurbs arent the damning evidence you claim to have.
    Add LiLWebbie to Rail
  19. Bonus money hardly sounds like a bribe, and I can't even read those screen shots that you're posting.
    Add UncleLeo to Rail
  20. You might as well post the whole 20 page chat so people on here can have an accurate view of your situation. Then they can give u an accurate answer if you're truly not hiding anything
    Add TheSteve to Rail
    Originally Posted by LiLWebbie View Post

Why dont you just release the whole chat log?? these small blurbs arent the damning evidence you claim to have.

4real
    Edited By: OneTime_10 Sep 9th, 2010 at 08:54 PM

Add OneTime_10 to Rail
  22. I have to agree. These tiny blurbs of info you are giving out and expecting everyone to run to your side and back you up are just silly. If you have proof post it. Give the whole story and post it. If your account is associated with an underage player and transfers have been made to your account by that player you are going to have your account frozen while it is being investigated. Frankly what you have posted thus far isn't proving anything but making you look like yet another UB hater trying to get sympathy without proof.

Give us the whole story with some proof..because for now you look like your crying wolf
    Raise
    Add SusieQue to Rail
  23. this sounds more like one guy having issues with a poker site than the 'NEW UB SCANDAL' to me. gl getting your money back.
    Add Reech to Rail
  24. I cant release the videos of the chat logs yet, because I want to protect the last names, if anyone can understand and respect that. I dont know how to edit out the last names on chat from the videos as I dont have any fancy editing software.

I didnt copy/paste the chat logs, instead they were videod from a cell phone video camera as the chats took place.

I simply paused the videos and took screenshots on my monitor and put it to a link.

If anyone here has any pull with UB and can help get our money and talk to the right people, please let me know.

I have already been told 2 different people are the "heads of the security dept, ALEX, OLGA"

I am just a average player.

I cant login to my account on ub to request the chat logs, but I did send them an email as did will, yesterday around 6:45p EST and no response or phone calls as of yet..

Raise
  25. DETAILS or Your going to have a rough time getting the mob together against ub!
    Add Drewdaddy19 to Rail
  26. Seriously PM kevmath on 2+2 he'll help you out or direct you to the right person.

Add Passiveplay to Rail
    Originally Posted by UncleLeo View Post

Bonus money hardly sounds like a bribe, and I can't even read those screen shots that you're posting.

u need better glasses, my eyes actually work

op sounds like they think u are the same person because u were logging in one account , signing off and immediatley signing in from the other acct, pretty easy for them to track this kind of stuff, gg 36k +

Raise
    Add Jwilkinson to Rail
  28. If you can't show the evidence then you shouldn't have started this thread. I am sorry, but you can't just accuse without proof, you should have thought about it before you started this. If I was a MOD I'd block this thread until you show us what you got. So far it looks like you expect us to believe you just because UB's troubles in the past, but that's not a good enough reason.
    Raise
    Add andressoprano to Rail
  29. I pmed Nat Arem, one of the admins on p5, Ive known him for a few years so hopefully he can help. THANKS PASSIVEPLAY I will PM Kevmath too.

30. Come back when you can give us the whole story....by the way, why does a 27 yro man have a 16/17 yro boy as a roommate?
    Add kiro15 to Rail