1. OK GUYS, YOU WANTED IT YOU GET IT

I gave UB a chance to respond to my emails yesterday and told them what would happen, they choose not to respond to me nor take my calls. I am going to give you a taste as promised yesterday.

This will be a 3 part reply to you all.

THIS POST is the first part explaining a bit about things and the 2ND POST is a post of the chat log from Will and UB as he sent it to me as shown (you dont have to believe its real, theres video recording of it all just as there is of my chat.) The only reason I havent publicly linked the videos is because Will asked me not to and I respect his wishes.

3RD POST will have a link to where I have uploaded a couple of short videos of a lengthy chat. They are indeed very explicit and authentic. In one video, the other person who I found as a temporary roomate on CL verifies everything. Yeah yeah I am sure you will all flame me that he is 18 blah blah blah. I told Nat about him taking the videos and everything else that is in them more than a day ago.

In there you see very personal information. He gave me permission to show the video of my chat where I open emails from the email acct he gave me access to, in order to act on his behalf and try to get some resolve. He is really putting himself out there by showing his real ID and face as am I showing my face.

My chat session, as I had posted screenshots from previously, verifies UB not only hasnt given me an explanation yet as to why they took my money, it verifies that they never shut down his account as they say they did and also verifies his ID and extremely personal information.

Furthermore, since you have all said no one would use dumb language and threaten players, you can all see I wasnt bsing about this.

I used a video site Nat arem recommended I upload the videos to. I would like to say that I told Nat and Nat only all of the details yesterday and perhaps he can verify the details that my story is consistent with what I am releasing and the videos are the exact stuff I told him yesterday.

Please do keep in mind that these are only 3 of the videos of MY conversation with them. As I have said before, there are indeed many more videos of other parts of my conversation and then there are the videos of Will's (IRUNTHISG333) converastion.

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd amandaw111 to Rail
    Originally Posted by amandaw111 View Post

OK GUYS, YOU WANTED IT YOU GET IT

I gave UB a chance to respond to my emails yesterday and told them what would happen, they choose not to respond to me nor take my calls. I am going to give you a taste as promised yesterday.

This will be a 3 part reply to you all.

THIS POST is the first part explaining a bit about things and the 2ND POST is a post of the chat log from Will and UB as he sent it to me as shown (you dont have to believe its real, theres video recording of it all just as there is of my chat.) The only reason I havent publicly linked the videos is because Will asked me not to and I respect his wishes.

3RD POST will have a link to where I have uploaded a couple of short videos of a lengthy chat. They are indeed very explicit and authentic. In one video, the other person who I found as a temporary roomate on CL verifies everything. Yeah yeah I am sure you will all flame me that he is 18 blah blah blah. I told Nat about him taking the videos and everything else that is in them more than a day ago.

In there you see very personal information. He gave me permission to show the video of my chat where I open emails from the email acct he gave me access to, in order to act on his behalf and try to get some resolve. He is really putting himself out there by showing his real ID and face as am I showing my face.

My chat session, as I had posted screenshots from previously, verifies UB not only hasnt given me an explanation yet as to why they took my money, it verifies that they never shut down his account as they say they did and also verifies his ID and extremely personal information.

Furthermore, since you have all said no one would use dumb language and threaten players, you can all see I wasnt bsing about this.

I used a video site Nat arem recommended I upload the videos to. I would like to say that I told Nat and Nat only all of the details yesterday and perhaps he can verify the details that my story is consistent with what I am releasing and the videos are the exact stuff I told him yesterday.

Please do keep in mind that these are only 3 of the videos of MY conversation with them. As I have said before, there are indeed many more videos of other parts of my conversation and then there are the videos of Will's (IRUNTHISG333) converastion.

boring
    Add md7156 to Rail
  3. I HAD TO SEPERATE THIS CHAT INTO 2 POSTS BECAUSE IT WAS LIKE 5K CHARACTERS TOO LONG...sorry, I know I said 3 posts it will be 4 as I want video links seperate

You are now chatting with 'Fabian'
    Fabian: Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
    will feehley: i still cant login to my account, and I have settled my debt, what is the problem
    Fabian: Can I have your email address please?
    will feehley: irunthisg333@gmail.com
    Fabian: One second please, I'm going to transfer your case to our Recovery Department so they can further assist you.
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to the best suited site operator.
    You are now chatting with 'Shai'
    Shai: sir this is Shai the agent that took the payment
    will feehley: yes...
    Shai: we have a problem with your account
    will feehley: jesus what now
    will feehley: my payment went through with my bank and u have your money, so whats the problem?
    Shai: one second let me exlained you
    will feehley: ???
    Shai: your account is link to AMANDAW111
    will feehley: ugh, omg
    will feehley: we already cleared this up
    will feehley: talk to joe in VIP
    will feehley: this is bullshit
    will feehley: i verified in july and again in august everything
    Shai: you log on from the same computer
    will feehley: its the same computer from when he was my roomate ask joe about email he sent me!
    will feehley: i cleared this up completly
    Shai: and the system block your account
    will feehley: i sent in all verification
    will feehley: you even sent me an email last week verifying my account and that it was all good and clear and fine
    will feehley: this is getting ridiculous
    will feehley: TALK TO JOE at vip
    will feehley: i have fully cooperated, i am not in anyway colluding or saying that I didnt play with his computer (justin weitzman (amandaw111)
    will feehley: i expect to be paid my $5102 that you told me I would have once this echeck deposit mistake was taken care of with my cc
    will feehley: HERE IS THE EMAIL SENT ON 8/31 FROM U TO ME
    From: UB Vip <vip@ub.com> Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:03 PM Subject: [#ISL-272235]: UB - Account Info To: IRUNTHISG333@gmail.com Hey Will, We hope this email finds you well! Our security department has reviewed your account and according to our records, it is in good standing, you are able to play with no problem and there aren't currently any block on it that may prevent you from playing normally or from making any kind of transactions, we have on file all the documents requested so feel free to play at our tables at any time. If you need anything else, please let us know. Best Regards, Joe UB ~ VIP Host vip@UB.com
    will feehley: is that not sufficient?
    Shai: so why you use a computer that was opened under AMANDAW111 account
    Shai: ?
    will feehley: huh?
    will feehley: he gave it to me when he moved out! people cant share computers just not at the same time?
    will feehley: justin never used it on the amanda account, at the sme time as its not possible
    will feehley: i used this computer and my wachovia cc just last week to make a deposit on my account?
    Shai: yes when you try the system alert that is under another account
    Shai: that the reason why justin use your computer?
    will feehley: i dont even know, i havent a clue..
    will feehley: u guys need to get your shit straight
    will feehley: i used MY CARD last week on MY account, and AGAIN TODAY to pay u for the echeck mistake
    will feehley: NOW WHY would u take my money then and today, if there was a problem,?
    will feehley: seems like you guys are trying to scam ME
    will feehley: i have done nothing wrong, and followed all the rules
    will feehley: i think your company is being unfair
    will feehley: what else do i need to do for my account to be straight with ub??????????????
    will feehley: whats going on here
    Shai: ok let me show you what you told us in the past
    Shai: Cust stated that it was his roomates computer, and when I asked him about his relationship woth the account holder he stated that it was a guy who had staked him that he friended on facebook. This all looks like a possible fraud
    will feehley: look shai, i understand what ur trying to say
    will feehley: now, i have verified everything
    Shai: so please explain us this
    will feehley: this is the only computer that i ever use
    will feehley: ok?
    will feehley: I lived at justins temporaroly for a couple months as situation at home was bad
    Shai: mmm
    will feehley: thats y i changed my password, security question, everything just recently too
    will feehley: how do we make this right?
    Shai: so is your lack of security
    Shai: we need to talk this over and get back to you
    Shai: he was your roommate?
    will feehley: u dont understand, i talked to joe about this whole thing
    will feehley: he lived with me for a short period of time
    will feehley: well, i lived at his apartment
    will feehley: its a mess now bc i use the desktop he gave me..now do you guys want my business as a loyal customer or not?
    will feehley: u have my md id, bank card, bank account statemen from august..obviously i am not committing any fraud, why would i give u all that legal stuff if i was?
    will feehley: i enjoy playing on ub, but i mean its really unfair how you are hassling me this much and refuse to pay me what I had won that was requested in payout and not processed
    will feehley: now my instant echeck has a prob bc of a glitch by wachovia and u take all the winnings i had made with my cc deposit 3 weeks ago and hold em?
    Shai: bottom line we will need the investigation department talk to justin so he could prove he move and them we will release your account you paid today what you owe so you are clear we only need to talk to your roommate and done this
    will feehley: how can i help?
    will feehley: i dont think u understand what im saying
    Shai: yes we will try contact him as soon he get back to us we will unblock your account
    will feehley: ok
    Shai: we will try
    will feehley: u are telling me u wont let me play now until u speak to him?
    Shai: via email letter phone
    Shai: that is correct
    will feehley: its fine, i will go to my bank tomorrow and just report my last 2 credit card deposits as fraud and get my money back and never play on ur site again and show this to the whole online community
    will feehley: u are fucking me over for something i never did

Raise
  4. will feehley: thats what u want, fine
    will feehley: u got it
    will feehley: i verified my account, i followed the rules, i even have all the emails from you
    will feehley: your site already has security problems, we all know that, i cant wait to post this whole conversation on pocket fives.com
    will feehley: 2+2
    will feehley: everywhere
    Shai: please remember we have all the documents on file
    will feehley: ill send it to all the top players
    will feehley: you are blackmailing ME
    Shai: and if we received any notification from your bank
    Shai: we will proved you play with us
    Shai: and use the money
    will feehley: shai, why are u fucking me over
    will feehley: i dont understand it
    will feehley: i paid my debts
    will feehley: i am loyal
    will feehley: i dont cheat, multiaccount, do anything wrong, and because of WHY EXACTLY u wont let me play..?
    will feehley: basically if i logged in from a different desktop/laptop/anything, i would be fine
    will feehley: but because i use my computer and be honest with ur company u treat me this way
    will feehley: this is realllly bad customer service
    will feehley: i would like to speak to joe from VIP now please
    Shai: just give us time
    Shai: and we wil get back in contact with you
    will feehley: i want to play on ur site though with my 5100 and cancel my payout then! can u not let me play with my winnings that you havent authorized the w/d yet with?
    will feehley: i dont get it
    will feehley: im not asking for anything except the right to gamble money and make your company richer..lol
    will feehley: if online poker ever gets legalized and regulated in the US, the government and whomever oversees your company would not put up with unfair treatment like this
    will feehley: give me something here shai..
    Shai: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    will feehley: ok, thats fine, youre not going to let me play now then
    will feehley: is that correct?
    Shai: correct
    will feehley: you are aware that your company knowningly allowed me to play on your site underage, I am only 17
    Shai: you pay us the money you owe
    will feehley: i sent u my id
    Shai: so you are clear
    will feehley: its your fault
    will feehley: i will now go to my bank
    Shai: know we only need to clear justin acct
    will feehley: ok, maybe youll pay him his like 35k u froze or should i say stole and on top of that let the whole world know you allowed me to play underage on your site
    will feehley: i have saved conversations about my age with VIP chat and securty people, everything
    will feehley: YOUR COMPANY TOOK A MINOR'S MONEY ..IN THE US, IN THE STATE OF MARYLAND, THE MINOR IS NOT HELD LIABLE
    will feehley: hows that shai?
    will feehley: you want that kind of press..ok
    will feehley: no problem
    Shai: remember we are not base in US we no follow US law
    will feehley: youre making me responsible for paying back a bad echek deposit and then after i pay you via my cc i used to deposit, you take my money knowning im not 18
    will feehley: you dont even follow your own terms and conditions
    will feehley: you do realize this?
    will feehley: you are losing your player base as it is
    will feehley: all i asked was for the ability to play
    Shai: the one that is not realizing what is going on here remember we have proof you play, cash out and send document that you agree to deposit
    will feehley: yeah so what?
    will feehley: the US has laws
    Shai: so when you go to the bank please advised all the info you send to us
    Shai: we are not in the US
    will feehley: so what ur saying is u want the whole online community to read this conversation and see that you allow minors to play on ur site
    will feehley: no problem, thanks for confirming it
    will feehley: your company is so fucked
    Shai: please be advised that the age is 18 to play online
    Shai: no more f or i end the chat
    will feehley: the age is 18 to play online so youre not denying that you knowingly let me play underage after i sent you my id?
    will feehley: in fact, in birthdate profile screen on my account, you cant change the b/d info after you create account
    Shai: here were we at 18 in not under age
    will feehley: yeah no shit idiot! IM 17
    will feehley: LOL
    will feehley: look again at the id you verified from me when i first withdrew the fedex check and again on july 10
    will feehley: you guys are screwed shai
    Shai: screwed why
    Shai: we do not do anything wrong
    will feehley: since u let a minor play on ur site, someone under 18
    will feehley: your home page on ub.com clearly state 18+ i figured if anette15 did it then the sites just look other way since this is my 1st poker acct and i didnt know you really let it slide
    will feehley: like i said, you made a big mistake here
    Shai: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
    Shai: we going around
    Shai: the same this stuff that you are no 18 over and over
    will feehley: you realize as a business who doesnt follow their own user agreements (yours was updated on 9/2/10) you are breaking gaming laws, if i were u i would put your boss on
    will feehley: you KNOWINGLY let me play under 18 why not just never let me deposit or withdraw??? I didnt lie about my age when I first withdrew. I even spoke to Olga on the phone all about it for like 2 days in july.
    will feehley: she said to withdraw again i had to show my bank statement verifying address and not just online statement but paper statement which was a pain in the ass to get
    will feehley: and it had to be showing my bank account that visa was on
    will feehley: at the time i asked her if it matter i played underage as i thought tnc said i had to be 18 to play and wasnt sure
    will feehley: and she told me it was fine as ub was in costa rica not us, but couldnt do the echeck deposit or withdrawl for my winning as i had to be 19 in us to do that, funny it worked recently for me though for only like $190..lol will feehley: so not only will i get my money back from teh bank now, but your company is going to have problems explaining how you let me play all those months
    Shai: ok great go ahead
    will feehley: hey shai? whats your bosses name? id really like to talk to them
    Shai: 1866-253-32-68 call again to get the same answer
    Shai: please give us call we will gladly help you
    will feehley: does your boss at ultimate bet realize that youre confirming that you allowed me to play underage?
    will feehley: you do realize UB.com and their affiliated will lose their gaming license over this
    will feehley: i am video recording this chat to prove its authenticity
    Shai: we already talk about that 18 age stuff
    Shai: we need to move on
    will feehley: shai, you will lose your players over this and a third party is recording this whole chat via his cell phone video camera FYI to prove how youre f'ing me
    will feehley: im sure no one will believe this is real live ub chat anyways when they see it
    will feehley: just so u understand what youve done
    Shai: or you call or I can end the chat
    will feehley: so youre still NOT denying that ultimate bet, part of the cereus poker network, allowed me to play underage on the site, deposit money, withdraw checks to my bank, etc
    will feehley: is this correct that you confirm that
    will feehley: my birthdate is 9/23/1992, making me a minor for 15 more days
    Shai: It has been a pleasure assisting you, please come back if you need anything else. If possible, please take some time to complete our exit survey.
    will feehley: lolol as soon as i say its recorded you act like you helped me! can u at least verify todays date for me shai?
    will feehley: ?
    Shai: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
    Shai: I will be right with you.
    will feehley: lol more waiting and waiting and no response shai, please confirm the date of our conversation and the above referenced statement
    Shai: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.
    Shai: I will be right with you.
    will feehley: ive been sitting here forever and u make the dumbest answers but seriously what do u have to say shai? you have already admitted that your company has broken gaming rules
    will feehley: this whole entire conversation has been video recorded for its authenticity, the videos will be sent to all the news online and international news outlets
    Shai: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.
    will feehley: you acknowledge that you allowed me to play online underage
    will feehley: you acknowledge that you took money that was owed to justin weitzman, player screen name, amandaw111 bc you are not in the us and dont follow us law?
    will feehley: i know that this is just the tip of your scheme and i bet that your company has scammed many players
    will feehley: still nothing to say now? doing damage control??
    Shai: one last time and i will end the chat as soon we talk to justin we will get in contact with you
    Shai: so have a great day we will get back with you
    Chat session has been terminated by the site operator

video 1 http://www.vimeo.com/14896954

video 2 http://www.vimeo.com/14896773

video 3 http://www.vimeo.com/14896836

as I have said, there are videos of all the chat with Will and UB, as you have seen screenshots in my original posts. nuff said.. Im curious how UB responds now
    Edited By: amandaw111 Sep 12th, 2010 at 01:18 PM
    Reason: wanted to apologize, I fit it all into 3 posts.

Raise
  5. I don't understand why either one of you cares so much about the 18 thing and how that is going to get UB in so much trouble. No one cares. Forget about that.
    Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  6. NO ONE CARES?

Lets hear it from all the other players. Obviously a respected businessman such as yourself is saying that you dont care, ok. ub is saying they knew will wasnt 18 and still let him play then took his money over and over again, misleading him constantly.

Just to get this correct Nat, what YOU are saying is that an online poker site can say they dont allow people under 18 to play since thats the rules they have to follow from the company that grants them the license to operate, then let them play anyways?

Once the underage players have sent in documents showing they are underage and asking if its ok, tell them that it is indeed ok to play despite what they publicly print, continue to let them play and selectively do this at their discression for the sole purpose of taking their deposit money, making rake (profit) off of them, making them pay a echeck, then keep their winnings?

If this is the case and that kind of behavior is ok then I want to see UB post something to that extent on their website and CC the gaming commission that gives them their license. I guess its just fair business practice since they dont operate in the US?

You lived in costa rica, can companies there that do business with US customers post whatever the feel like on their web pages to trick people? I mean on their home pages of ub.com/ub.net it clearly has a 18+ logo at the bottom of the screen.

Like i said nat, I have all the other videos and maybe them threatening me and being jerks is just ok by everyone. I sent you all my stuff, its exactly as it is in these chat logs and on the videos, is it not?

Is there something you know that I dont Nat? Is there a reason you are defending UB for some reason? A lot of people can talk shit about me and will and be immature, the evidence speaks for itself.

Originally Posted by N 82 50 24 View Post

I don't understand why either one of you cares so much about the 18 thing and how that is going to get UB in so much trouble. No one cares. Forget about that.

Edited By: amandaw111 Sep 12th, 2010 at 01:36 PM
    Reason: forgot something

Raise
  7. You're going off on something totally irrelevant. There are three issues here...

1) Frozen money
    2) Underage player
    3) Cheating

If you care about frozen money, then stop taking the conversation with UB off track onto some other shit about playing underage. Do you really think spouting off at them about commissions (which is obviously not a serious commission, everyone knows that) is really going to somehow cross over to issue #1? Just forget about it until you get the money back (if you do) and then address it. Seems beyond retarded to not keep the support chats on topic.
    Raise
    Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  8. lol @ thinking you are going to blackmail ap/ub buddy you cheated and got your money tooking from you. You act like you won it fair and square.. News flash buddy you cheated

Add COINGUY to Rail
  9. Jordan, we didnt exactly chop the tournament 3 handed. I havent outed you with the full chat logs on here simply because its pointless. You know exactly what you told me and cwtreferee04 to do. If I was lying about this, why would he delete his p5 account like a minute after I post it? I guess the IM convo with me and him is just total bs too? k..

If I owed u 6k in makeup why would you have swapped action with me in a tournament just a couple months ago, like 3 months after we finished our backing agreement? Remember that 10k turbo u swapped 20% with me and finished 12th for like $165, and sent me $33 right afterwards?

You are trying to just make me look bad, but you need to worry about YOURSELF.

Since you are just so innocent, then you should be able to publicly say now that you deny staking us both at the time, and when it was nearing the FT you asked me and cwt to open a AIM group chat log so we could tell you what our hole cards were despite me saying I am worried UB could see that you are asking us to cheat and notice it.

I told you already in the PM I got nothing to lose here and could care less. You know, its funny u say i begged u to back me. You actually sent me a PM saying you heard I was looking for backing from a well known player and asked me if you could back me, that you had no experience in backing and said, heres my aim, message me when you are free. I guess since I was such a fraud, I never gave you my cell phone either or my home address or even screenshots showing that I was only playing with your stake at the time??? Guess I never sent them nightly to your cell phone to show you I had nothing to hide..6k in makeup is funny bro, it really is. You sent me exactly 3k to begin with, I made you like 7300 in the 1st 10 days, sent it back and we played with the profit and you told me to play whatever stakes I wanted. Money was leftover to play with and I lost it after we had both cashed out like 7k plus your original stake back, As I recall you told me you couldnt back me anymore because your wife said your other horses were doing too bad and you had to stop staking all together.

Should I name the other horses? Should I name the people I IMd that night and told how I thought it was weird that my backer asked me to cheat for his benefit and I felt uncomfortable?? You really should have just stayed silent, youre a real moron and its sad you have to be a dick to me personally.

Originally Posted by foolishgolf View Post

[SIZE=3]WOW esh I come back from a golf tourney to read this post. I get on p5s a few times a week. I didnt even know anythign about this until a freind texted me today. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]As for Justin this is sad you have come to this. You begged me for days for me to back you. Then i finally give you a chance and u literally screwed me and played me every chance u got. You know the kind of person I am and knew you could take advantage of me. I continued to put my trust in you for some time. I still trusted you up to the point until One of my best friend’s contacted you because he knew you were my horse a while back and i told him you were trustworthy so he tried swap money with you from site to site. In turn you stole his money and told him your tilt account got blocked for transferring money I confront you on it and again you tell me your account is blocked and I believe you, i give friend’s the benefit of the doubt, to prove themselves. Then the next day you block me on aim and you are playing on tilt with an account that is obviously working fine And tell my friend to f*** off. I’m sorry but I protect my friends I would of protected you if you were the one who got the money stole from him and I told you that. We chop a tourney 3 handed and you accuse me of cheating? How is that cheating? Obviously I never should have chopped with you in the first place. Cant believe I ever called you a friend!! You need a reality check. In the 7 months you acted as my friend was anything you told me about your life true?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]As for paulgees81 and jmaster130 and even moorman1, you are all obviously great players. I told you all at the table the last time we played. I’m sorry for whatever i said. And I told you at the table I was done talking. Sometimes we all get wrapped up in the moment of poker and we allow our emotions and ego to take over. That’s what makes us good at the game. I am really working hard to keep my emotions off the table and i don’t plan on ever being a jerk, or whatever you want to call me, at the table again. I’m one of the nicest people you will ever meet. (believe it or not) I feel bad even having posted what i did about Justin and never would of done it if he hadn’t have stolen money from a close friend. I wouldn’t have even posted anything about the 6k in makeup you owe me. Anyways Take it for what it’s worth. Just my 2 cents. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]foolish[/SIZE]

Raise
  10. Now I'm confused, I thought Amandaw111 was in fact the adult Justin with the smoking hot wife Amanda who let Will stay at his place for a while. But from the chat with UB it shows that Amandaw111 is in fact Will?

Also, UB in the chat isn't saying they will take the money, they said they needed to talk to Justin, to verify Will's story and after that they were going to unblock the account right?

So instead of going on a rant, be cooperative, wait till they speak to Justin and presto, all is well again.

Raise
    Add aad to Rail
  11. Me is confused. Justin not Will is, but UB money took.

May the force be with you

Hurts head of mine
    Add andressoprano to Rail
  12. You guys crack me up. I guess you hadnt bothered to watch the videos i posted of the chat with me. After they chat to will, they talk to me and u see how they treat me in the video of my chat session.

After the chat with will (the posted aim u are referring to, then after the chat with me (whats on the videos)

will trys to talk to them again, and they wont speak on chat to him.

I am done with giving my 2c here. Maybe Ill read the thread again in a day or 2.

Originally Posted by aad View Post

Now I'm confused, I thought Amandaw111 was in fact the adult Justin with the smoking hot wife Amanda who let Will stay at his place for a while. But from the chat with UB it shows that Amandaw111 is in fact Will?

Also, UB in the chat isn't saying they will take the money, they said they needed to talk to Justin, to verify Will's story and after that they were going to unblock the account right?

So instead of going on a rant, be cooperative, wait till they speak to Justin and presto, all is well again.

nat, u only see a piece of what we talked about in the videos, not the whole chat log. Those like 15 min of video of chat I posted were the end of like an hour of conversation. Is there a reason you wont respond to what I said ? Is their business practice not a huge freaking concern of yours and the online community, if its not and you will confirm that I will absolutely not comment ever again on this thread. They wouldnt tell me why they took my money, we know why they took wills, as expressed in the post u made these comments on, and the cheating, thats sad.

You're going off on something totally irrelevant. There are three issues here...

1) Frozen money
    2) Underage player
    3) Cheating

If you care about frozen money, then stop taking the conversation with UB off track onto some other shit about playing underage. Do you really think spouting off at them about commissions (which is obviously not a serious commission, everyone knows that) is really going to somehow cross over to issue #1? Just forget about it until you get the money back (if you do) and then address it. Seems beyond retarded to not keep the support chats on topic.

Hey coinguy, if you really want to make your comments, maybe I should mention how a certain someone told me that they dont stake anymore because of you and how you ripped them off. How they couldnt back anyone again and that they used to back you. I think you know exactly what Im talking about on that too. Its funny that you act like your all innocent and you can definitely gfy as well.

Go ahead, call me out on it. Funny thing is everyone online talks about everyone else and youre a total tool also.

Originally Posted by COINGUY View Post

lol @ thinking you are going to blackmail ap/ub buddy you cheated and got your money tooking from you. You act like you won it fair and square.. News flash buddy you cheated

Raise

Hey coinguy, if you really want to make your comments, maybe I should mention how a certain someone told me that they dont stake anymore because of you and how you ripped them off. How they couldnt back anyone again and that they used to back you. I think you know exactly what Im talking about on that too. Its funny that you act like your all innocent and you can definitely gfy as well.

Go ahead, call me out on it. Funny thing is everyone online talks about everyone else and youre a total tool also.

Do me next.......
    Add kiro15 to Rail

.nat, u only see a piece of what we talked about in the videos, not the whole chat log. Those like 15 min of video of chat I posted were the end of like an hour of conversation. Is there a reason you wont respond to what I said ? Is their business practice not a huge freaking concern of yours and the online community, if its not and you will confirm that I will absolutely not comment ever again on this thread. They wouldnt tell me why they took my money, we know why they took wills, as expressed in the post u made these comments on, and the cheating, thats sad.

I don't particularly care about underage gaming. I would hope they would follow their own rules regarding something like that but, among the issues I see with UB, that one is way down there in terms of importance.

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying though. I'm not saying me, you or anyone else should not care at all about underage gaming. I'm saying no one DOES care. I haven't seen a single post in this thread along the lines of "omg a 17 year old was playing on UB!! and they knowingly LET him do it!! omg!!" (well, not including you/will/whoever else). By now, you should have picked up on the fact that no one here cares. If you want to keep rambling on about it, it's fine. But it's a totally irrelevant point here on P5s and probably with UB support.

You'd be smarter, from a confrontation/debate/argument sake, to stay on point with things that might actually assist you in winning. Whatever though, I'm just trying to help you.
    Raise
    Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  15. you dont mind throwing everyone u can under the bus do you, i just find it funny your associated with so many ppl worthy of being thrown under the bus, maybe thats wat made u turn out the way u did?

look your obviously being investigated for MULTI ACCOUNTING, your constant infatuation over this underage 18 bullcrap is obviously you trying to bribe ub to get ur cash back as it should not of been allowed to play right.

all these underage boys at ur house confuses me also
    Juvinile prison guard?
    Raise
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
  16. LOL @ this being titled new UB scandal. So this situation is supposed to be the equivalent of the potripper scandal?

It's weird tho that nobody else seems to have an issue with cashouts on that site. Just this dude how bizarre how bizarre.

No way am I gonna read this whole stupid thread but I will just say that something doesn't add up here. My intuition tells me that this dude is shady and the people he associates with are obviously shady. He claims that he knows dirt about other players because according to him "everybody talks about everybody online".

LOL @ that statement. Maybe everyone in his lil circle of 15 year olds talks about everyone online all day. I know personally I could give a fuck less what anyone else online is doing or how much they are winning or losing. I just wanna see people play the game with integrity and honesty but unfortunately most people are driven by greed and they will look for any opportunity to steal.
    Raise
    Add slizza420 to Rail
  17. Does anyone understand what is going on enough to give cliffs? me confused.
    Add joeschmo to Rail
  18. Here is my reply to Justin after watching the vids - but should serve as cliffs for a lot of people....(well except it gets lengthy) There is a seperate set of issues related to whos2know and I will detail those in a separate consolidated thread later.

You're going off on something totally irrelevant. There are three issues here...

1) Frozen money
    2) Underage player
    3) Cheating

Justin-
    Nat is right that there are several different issues at play here. And they are indeed seperate issues. (Note I watched the videos in full and read the chat log.)

Issues as I see them:
    1) Will's frozen account/money
    2) Will playing underage

3) Your frozen money
    4) Any cheating by you (which involves a number of accusations ITT)
    5) Your accusations of collusion on UB between yourself, foolishgolf and will
    6) YOur accusation of that coinguy ripped someone off.
    and the list seems to grow by the day.

Unfortunately, you are so seething mad at the whole thing and wanting leverage/justice/revenge etc is keeping you from getting your money - assuming that is what you really want. So i watched the video, and while I believe it is authentic, it is incomplete. (you have screencaps on page one that show stuff not seen in the video.) Unfortunately, the video you posted is really all about will, and does nothing to show why they are holding your money. I agree that they are threatening you - including the part where they specifically say they would put you on the gaming industry blacklist, amongst other things.

The problem is, and what's nate's point is, well you are trying to blackmail (leverage if you want to be polite) UB using wills underage situation in an effort to get your money. That's a losing strategy man.

It's 100% clear that they know will is underage from the video you shot. I have no doubts. but sticking that in their face is NOT going to help get your money back.

Now, to how to resolve/address this stuff:

You need to start with #3, which is your frozen money first and independently of the underage thing. that is just noise when the real issue is why your account was frozen.
    unfortunately, nowhere in that video are the portions relating to why YOUR account has it's funds frozen. That is the starting point. Will's issues 1 & 2 are completely irrelevant to your problem.

If you want people to side with you on this you need to provide all the evidence relating to why your account funds are frozen. You did a pretty good job with documenting most of the underage thing (see below) but missed documenting your own situation.

Release all the emails relating to your funds freeze and put up the other 50 minutes of video (I'll watch the whole damn thing).

It is somewhat damning that you are willing to give all details of will playing underage, but haven't done the same with your own situation

1 and 2) Will playing underage... and having frozen money.

Will is definitely underage. no doubt from the video or his admissions here. It does appear that they may owe will money (I'm not entirely sure because I don't know the timeline on the deposits or the balances pre and post the bad echeck and the CC.

However, assuming that they know he played underage....don't they have the right to confiscate any winnings? This should hold even if he previously withdrew some winnings and this was an additional deposit. the site can confiscate all winning amounts from his account - even if they knew about his age. (Although it is unclear at what date they first found out about his age-- june was it?)

Interestingly, bluff DB shows the IRUNTHISG333 account as having activity from 12/30/2009 until 9/2/2010. Net loss of over 8k. However, there wer 7k in cashes, which technically can be seized due to his being underage.

Most importantly though, we don't have will on video saying he played that account and not you. We still don't know whether you used him to setup another account to MA with or he genuinely was playing.

4) Your cheating: most of what is here I am simply summarizing into one post and was posted previously in this thread, but might as well be in one location. Thanks to WEC for digging up most of this:

a) You actually claim on parttimepoker that you are will!
    http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911628

That is a post by runningthisg that post says

""I used to play under AMANDAW111 on ap, now its IRUNTHISG333, 1st name Will

I apply and agree! I will even play this for u and take $0 cut unless I ft it. Feel free to PM me so we can talk. "

At first glance it looks like will is doing this.. but in th eprofile for that account it says

About runningthisg
    First name
    justin
    Last name
    weitzman

Country
    United States
    PokerDB link
    http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepoke...er-profile.asp
    OPR link
    http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...9DCC3.html?t=2

it also lists what appears to be one of your aim addresses:

Instant Messaging
    Send an Instant Message to runningthisg Using...
    AIM jwlucky111
    This Page

And further, that account is under investigation by PTP because of the claim of playing the different names - and this happened August 28, 2010!

Post: Looking for a bunch of horses to play mini UBOC main event
    User: runningthisg
    Infraction: INVESTIGATION

Administrative Note:
    Quote:
    http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911628

Message to User:
    Quote:
    INVESTIGATION

You're being given the following type of gear:

Investigation Gear

Thread you reported in: Looking for a bunch of horses to play mini UBOC main event

RA Thread: IG? IP check runningthisg

You are receiving Investigation Gear to provide you the opportunity to verify your poker site accounts with a site moderator.

Post in the Appeals Forum. Please review this thread before appealing: NEW Rules and Procedures for Appeals: IMPROPER APPEALS WILL BE IGNORED. In the meantime, your access to this site will be limited.

Gear is shipped in this circumstance for the protection site members. Learn more about how gear works, why you get it and how to get it removed here:

Gear

Thanks
    Kryse
    Team PartTimePoker

Original Post:
    Quote:
    I used to play under AMANDAW111 on ap,

now its IRUNTHISG333, 1st name Will

I apply and agree! I will even play this for u and take $0 cut unless I ft it. Feel free to PM me so we can talk.

Raise
    Add bonflizubi to Rail
  19. Part 2 of reply to justin.

THen you/will whoever appeals and says:

request removal of infraction gear or new account

Hi,
    I used to play on my roomates account sometimes under amandaw111. He has since moved out and I have the same computer and have been unable to create my own new PTP account with the screen name IRUNTHISG333 for ub. I have a pocketfives account and I can provide a screenshot showing my profile from UB.

Can you please allow a change in my profile to IRUNTHISG333 or close this account all together and allow me to create a new profile under my own name? I am in no way trying to be a problem.

Thanks,

Will

here in this post you make it pretty clear you aren't will, since i don't think he has a wife: http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7166117

1) Cake username, UB/AP username
    UB: AMANDAW111
    2) # of MTTs/hours you can play on a weekly basis (be realistic)
    100+MTT A WEEK...60-80 hours
    3) Why you are looking to get backed
    I have had to remove my bankroll off of UB to pay for my wife's medical bills since she lost her job and got pregnant. I am looking for a good backer to create a trusting relationship. I have always played with my own money and I have been tearing it up lately.
    4) What your expectations for getting staked are
    I am looking for 50/50 and a decent stake if possible over $1000. I will play for 3 months at a time if that is what you would want and evaluate every 3 months. I would prefer to play on UB as I know the high stakes mtt players well on there and how they play.
    5) Any other information you think may be pertinent for me to know.

I have over 70k in cashes on UB since december 29th Including wins in the $215 80k sniper, 10k $50r, $120 8k (this past sunday for 7.3k) and a 4th in the $530 ap 100k. I am a really hard worker and play everyday from 4pm est to 2am est if not more. I would really like to play for the right backer and prefereably on UB. I also final tabled a $100r on FTP the 1st time i played there. Please PM me for more information or msg me on AIM at JWLUCKY111

Now in this thread you admit to having 2 accounts at FTP: http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7592061

I apply. RUNNINGTHISG333 on full tilt.

Amandaw111 on ub

Thanks

person responds with

Quote:
    Originally Posted by runningthisg
    I apply. RUNNINGTHISG333 on full tilt.

Amandaw111 on ub

Thanks
    um it says in your profile you are amandaw112 on fulltilt?

and you say

uote:
    Originally Posted by spud_murph05
    um it says in your profile you are amandaw112 on fulltilt?
    I dont know how to change my screen name on here, it was my old sn when i created this acct.

and

Quote:
    Originally Posted by runningthisg
    I dont know how to change my screen name on here, it was my old sn when i created this acct.
    Please feel free to contact me on aim at jwlucky111 and ill explain

Justin
    _________

interesting to see that per bluffdb, amandaw112 account played tny from 1/29/2010 through 2/3/2010- only 4 days (weird)
    runningthisg333 played on full tilt from 1/23/2010 until august.

And finally there is this post where you admit to even more accounts! http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911841

We spoke on Skype Adam:

1) A couple of sentences of your history in poker

I have played part time since i was 21 in college, I am 27 now and have really advanced my game. i would like to make it full time as I have the time now. I have had successful wins and fts in the biggest tournaments on UB.
    2) Why you want to be staked

I want to learn and improve and at the same time make a name for myself. I know playing for the best makes you a better player.

3) The limit you wish to be staked for...

I would start at any mtts, ideally mid stakes and up. For PLO I feel comfortable playing the game at all levels up to 10/20 plo. I think I have the biggest edge at 1/2 -2/4-5/10 levels. My 3 bet aggression rate and vpip of like 35% helps me kill that game.
    4) Screenshots of HEM/PT3/PTR/Sharkscope/OPR etc
    5) The kind of time and volume you can put in (be realistic)

I can play full time, 10 hour days 6 days a week.
    6) The screen names of all the sites you play

Just been playing on UB under AMANDAW111 as of late. Played a little on FULL TILT under WEBUGGY

7) Any references If none please say none!!!

I dont know anyone huge in the online community, but I have a business with 2005 wsop main event runner up Steven Dannenmann. We have a patent for poker insurance online and my name is listed as the co-owner of that patent.
    Wager Insurance For A No-limit Texas Hold'em Poker Game invention

I hope u will take me into consideration.

My SN on my newly created account on merge is : IRUNTHISG333

thanks and I look forward to working together.

the webuggy account played from 7/15/2010 to 8/23/2010. That makes three FTP Accounts.

Current list of accounts: known to be Justins - Dates are for tourney play per pokerdb
    FTP:
    amandaw112 1/29/10- 2/3/10- only 4 days (weird)
    runningthisg333 1/23/10 - 8/9/10
    webuggy 7/15/10 to 8/23/10
    bmore444 which played 3/6/10 to 3/11/10

AP-UB: *we should all recognize that you can have a name on each of UB and AP, so having 2 here wouldn't necessarily be sketch
    AMANDAW111 10/25/09 - 6/24/2010
    IRUNTHISG333 12/30/09 - 9/3/2010
    PWNINGOMAHA 5/19/07 - 7/3/2008
    WEBUGGY 6/11- 7/9/2010 (?) not confirmed, but name is same as FTP known account.
    IVEYISTHESHT 3/14/07 - 5/16/08

Stars:
    bmore444 3/1/10- 3/3/10 (?) not confirmed but name same as known FTP account
    feedmenutz 3/25/06 - 1/25/08 (This account actually belongs to whos2know. unknown yet whether Justin just quoted the stats from that account to get stakes or whether he actually played on it.. and if so did whos2know know about it.

ALL: I will continue my summation later. I need some sleep at the moment. Next we will get to the multiple UB accounts and some fun with stars too.

Justin- please respond to ALL my points found herein. someone should notify FUll TIlt security as well that he claims to have played on 3 accounts there....
    Edited By: bonflizubi Sep 13th, 2010 at 01:14 AM
    Reason: update list of accounts

Raise
    Add bonflizubi to Rail
  20. I doubt we hear from Justin ever again...
    Edited By: duclover Sep 12th, 2010 at 04:53 PM
    Add duclover to Rail
  21. cliffs from chat : Will is not 18.
    UB is not in the U.S.

riveting.

Add arsenal46 to Rail
  22. This is fucking boring. Couldn't care less about this Justin character or Will.

Pics of this pregnant hot, hospitalized wife, or exwife orr I'm really over this thread.
    Add bbbbb33 to Rail
    Originally Posted by duclover View Post

I doubt we hear from Justin ever again...

LOL dude this thread delivers. hows it going duc? Oh yeah and Justin you are a serious d-bag man. You act like whiny little bitch throwing people under the bus and as soon as you get caught doing shit you shouldnt you blame it on others and throw it in their face that they broke their TOS. LOL time to grow the fuck up and accept responsibility . Oh and by the way I see why your wife left you you low life loser pos.
    Raise
    Add Abratzzi to Rail
  24. From the UB chat:

Dude has told so many stories, he can't keep up with the original
    one he claims is the truth and doesn't seem to know
    where he lived,
    who he lived with,
    what his real name is,
    is he 17 or 27,
    who's pc he used,
    did he sleep with the wife or,
    is the wife not a real person, just
    another imaginary character used
    to create another account?

The longer this story goes in, I have a
    feeling we're gonna find out that this is
    one person who got caught MA'ing. jmho
    Raise
    Add DeaconMike to Rail
    Originally Posted by DeaconMike View Post

From the UB chat:

Dude has told so many stories, he can't keep up with the original
    one he claims is the truth and doesn't seem to know
    where he lived,
    who he lived with,
    what his real name is,
    is he 17 or 27,
    who's pc he used,
    did he sleep with the wife or,
    is the wife not a real person, just
    another imaginary character used
    to create another account?

The longer this story goes in, I have a
    feeling we're gonna find out that this is
    one person who got caught MA'ing. jmho

I noticed that to the funny thing ishe posted on here trying rally the troops vs UB. Did he think we wouldnt see righ through this dumb shit so obv he was playing on both account the fact that Will has his id sent in means nothing. Judging by his character its obv hes a MAing and got caught and I have felt him and will are the same person it was him talking to them as will I am sure. Nice job trying to throw a fit online and make ub look bad when your the dumb ass who looks like a pathetic pussy. I was enjoying reading the thread lol then I watched the video and your voice and fucked up face just tilt me you look like Hitler int hat vid btw.
    Raise
    Add Abratzzi to Rail
    Originally Posted by bbbbb33 View Post

This is fucking boring. Couldn't care less about this Justin character or Will.

Pics of this pregnant hot, hospitalized wife, or exwife orr I'm really over this thread.

Google Amanda Weitzman. She is not hot. More like a 4 out of 10

Edit - Also looks like I was spot on with my read on the UB chat snippet he posted.
    Edited By: Gotskillz Sep 12th, 2010 at 06:58 PM

Add Gotskillz to Rail
  27. Does anyone else just think this looks like 2 idiots.. who got busted for collusion ..trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for the purpose of extortion?

And just how many more underage boys are hanging out at his house? Kinda creepy if you ask me
    Edited By: SusieQue Sep 12th, 2010 at 07:36 PM
    Raise
    Add SusieQue to Rail
  28. lol who is that other little kid??? are you just in the market for young teenage boys to come live with you?

Originally Posted by SusieQue View Post

Does anyone else just think this looks like 2 idiots.. who got busted for collusion ..trying to make a mountain out of a molehill for the purpose of extortion?

And just how many more underage boys are hanging out at his house? Kinda creepy if you ask me

totally creepy. :/ lol he also looks really scared....
    Edited By: xxd33pxx Sep 12th, 2010 at 08:17 PM
    Add xxd33pxx to Rail
  29. UB chat guy says we will get back to you after we talk to Justin and verify he is another person. Then Will, knowing that Justin cannot be verified says "ok forget about the cashout, just let me play on the $5000 in my account" (knowing hes been busted, prolly wanted the opportunity to chipdump the 5k to another account or a buddys account). You started making the threats at UB chat support, I'll let everyone know you allow underage players to play on your site. FWIW, Pokerstars, Tilt, UB or any other site that wants to allow underage players with real money to play: Fine with me, as long as their moneys good you can set my table up with a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds, I like my chances since I been playin poker well over 20 years! And YOU are the one who knowingly allowed an underage player to use your account to gamble, Justin, not UB. And a for outing UB to Kahnowahkee, lol, thats just a joke I'm pretty sure Kahnowahkee Gaming Commision is just as crooked as UB and AP, please elaborate on your relationship with Steve Dannaman and underage ghey-boy sex ring, can picture Dannaman with a ball-gag in his mouth having 3 stacks of high society shoved up his arse lol
    Edited By: Infaulable Sep 12th, 2010 at 08:41 PM
    Raise
    Add Infaulable to Rail
  30. The REAL issue here, is two seperate 17-18 year old boys, hanging out and living with, a 27 year old man. WTF dude?
    Add IBSUPERUSIN to Rail