1. im confused lol
    Add VitoRoma to Rail
  2. given how these things play out, we might a well leave the thread up and let OP provide the info. ANyone reading this at this point can't in any way side with OP anyway. I'm curious to see the chat logs myself anyway. One of those screencaps was really weird tho - and I'm trying to figure out what the heck - not knowing context- UB is saying here.

post 15:

I think will is the 17yo player according to the post and Shai is the UB rep:

SHai: please remember we have all the documents on file

Will: i'll send it to all the top players

Will: you are blackmailing me

Shai: and if we received and notification from your bank

Shai: we will proved you play with us

SHai: and use the money

WTF is the bolded part. it's what Will is calling a threat. I cannot imagine UB would be reporting anything back to a bank about fund usage other than to say, yes, there was a transaction here. And I can't think of why this would get in the discussion at all. Did OP use fraudulent funds on the BANK side - or stolen CC or something? Nothing else makes sense here...any other guesses on what this could possibly be? (and I'd be curious if anyone has any legit reasons from brainstorming- whether likely to be the truth or not here...)

And as for both P5 accounts being from the same PC - that doesn't seem odd to me. OP is consistent there at least by saying they were sitting next to each other talking to UB - that part doesn't sound sketchy and I can see why two people might do that.

Raise
    Add bonflizubi to Rail
    Originally Posted by amandaw111 View Post

Please keep in mind-This is only 1 screenshot from over 20 seperate videos from chat sessions between myself and ub, and the other player, irunthisg333 (underage) and ub.

so the other underage player is irunthisg333 on UB and YOUR account on Full Tilt is runningthisg333?

Add aad to Rail
  4. I'm confused. If you are Justin, what's the reason behind a s/n named Amanda? Also, your profile shows a FTP s/n very similiar to the UB name of the alleged 17 year-old. Not accusing anything, but this whole situation is confusing as hell, you need to either post everything you have or nothing at all.

Raise
    Add wandigo to Rail
    Originally Posted by wandigo View Post

I'm confused. If you are Justin, what's the reason behind a s/n named Amanda? Also, your profile shows a FTP s/n very similiar to the UB name of the alleged 17 year-old. Not accusing anything, but this whole situation is confusing as hell, you need to either post everything you have or nothing at all.

Amanda is his smoking hot wife...

Add aad to Rail
  6. I haven't seen anything here of note except that UB chat support is weird. I'd like the whole story too obv.
    Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
  7. None of this adds up to me, I'd like to see the full chat logs to make a ruling.

Add djames88 to Rail
  8. go ask russ hamilton, i played 2-5 with him @ mgm tuesday... what ever happened with all that anyway? i made a smart ass comment to him but he gave me no response... rest of the table seemed like they didnt know what i was talking about... seemed like he was well known by the dealers and nobody else was harassing him.. was he found innocent of any wrongdoing or have people just let it go??
    Raise
    Add smokey337 to Rail
  9. As the late great Jim Carrey once said........... STOP BREAKIN THE LAW ***HOLE, post it all or move on, no one beleives people who openly admit they have knowledge of cheating/ deceiving going on in there own home. You honestly must be the most dense person in the world, and that fact you made any money at all leads me and anyone of reasonable intelligence to beleive you obviously were cheating and they caught you. OOPS, the best question is where does the confiscated money go, +40k to UB, or do they rein-burst the decieved players.

Raise
    Add BIgFlOPPeR01 to Rail
  10. I would take all the info send it to 2 or 3 respected members of the poker community have them look over evidence and give everyone cliffs. That way no info you don't want to get out gets out and the evidence is verified.

Raise
    Add Passiveplay to Rail
  11. Add ajv174 to Rail
  12. not to make any accusations of my own, but honestly, just seems like a multi accounter case to me, what u call evidence is total rubbish imo, your either 1 person multi accounting, or 2 ppl colluding, i highly doubt ub would do all this without solid evidence of their own the end.

post real evidence, or leave it at wat u have said now.
    Raise
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
    Originally Posted by ajv174 View Post

interesting tho

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911628

"I used to play under AMANDAW111 on ap,

now its IRUNTHISG333, 1st name Will

I apply and agree! I will even play this for u and take $0 cut unless I ft it. Feel free to PM me so we can talk.
    "
    Add ApesAreFun to Rail
  14. Snap
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
    Originally Posted by ApesAreFun View Post

I apply and agree! I will even play this for u and take $0 cut unless I ft it. Feel free to PM me so we can talk.
    "

/end thread
    Add elimherr to Rail
    Originally Posted by BIgFlOPPeR01 View Post

As the late great Jim Carrey once said...........

wait what? jim carrey died?

Add h8machine to Rail
  17. also this

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7907676

your profile is on that parttimepoker.com site also lists your name as amandaw112 on full tilt. you're doing it wrong.
    Raise
    Add ajv174 to Rail
    Originally Posted by h8machine View Post

wait what? jim carrey died?

No just his career

Add BIgFlOPPeR01 to Rail
    Originally Posted by BIgFlOPPeR01 View Post

No just his career

Add wandigo to Rail
  20. Am I the only one confused about this whole thread?
    Add eliterummy to Rail
  21. change title to player tries to pull scandle on ub and al the players there
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
  22. Yea ya notice he isn't coming back to plead his case anymore..lol
    Add SusieQue to Rail
  23. good thread lol.
    Add Slingtownorbust to Rail
  24. lol at the OP.

Caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
    Add Curtass to Rail
    Originally Posted by eliterummy View Post

Am I the only one confused about this whole thread?

no confusion. just another bsing idiot trying to make ub look bad for no reason when he's obviously in the wrong. I got a kick out of this on the 17 yr olds one and only blog

by irunthisg333 January 6th, 2010 at 04:46 PM

"I am going to run $20 into $20,000 in 2 weeks.

My friend AMANDAW111 just turned $500 into over $25000 in less than a week on ub.

He sent me some money and has been coaching me and I am determined."

Obviously, if anything this guy said is true UB still has the right to freeze his money after seeing he transferred to an admitted 17 yr old. This whole post is a joke and it serves no purpose here taking up bandwidth for no good reason.
    Edited By: scout0112 Sep 9th, 2010 at 11:44 PM
    Raise
    Add scout0112 to Rail
  26. "New UB scandal..screenshot from video recording of live chat..more to come..."

at least he was honest!

Add wandigo to Rail
    Originally Posted by ApesAreFun View Post

"

ok, but this is not damning by itself since people can have both AP and UB names legitimately.

However, looking at that PTP post, it notes that the account is under investigation

ACCOUNT UNDER INVESTIGATION

Player points 0.00
    Staker points 0.00
    Makeup owed $0.00
    Makeup you owe $0.00

PokerStars name:
    runningthisg

FullTilt name:
    amandaw112

RPM Poker name:
    [not set]

I used to play under AMANDAW111 on ap,

Raise
    Add bonflizubi to Rail
  28. Awesome. I'm guessing the excuse will be that "Will" was an under-rolled player trying to get a stake, so to help out his friend "Will", he allowed him to use his stats for staking purposes. These situations only hurt us legitimizing and legalizing online poker. One bad apple may not spoil the bunch, but many, many "will"...
    Raise
    Add DougIsUgly to Rail
  29. If you have multiple personalities, can each of your personalities have a S/N?
    Add Ace10Suted to Rail
    Originally Posted by amandaw111 View Post

I was a prominent player on UB and one day when I tried to cash out a lot of money, they decided to take it. To this day I have had no recorse. I am tired of this b.s.

I have over 60 minutes of authentic video recorded yesterday with 3 seperate people at UB. They said many incriminating things including the fact that they dont care that an underage player played, (my ex roomate) deposited, and withdrew on their site. That they took my money, his money, and that nothing could be done about it.

When I asked if they resolve conflicts in costa rica via threat, they said yes.

I want this to get to the right people as I have a ton of evidence including lengthy email chains.

I will let the pocketfives.com community decide how I should proceed.

The amount they stole is over $40,000 between the 2 of us.

Will

wp op gg 40k

Add stlboy05 to Rail