Originally Posted by kiro15 View Post

Come back when you can give us the whole story....by the way, why does a 27 yro man have a 16/17 yro boy as a roommate?

Rent boy?
    Add sharkbaitkid to Rail
  2. I'm still hoping it turns out that the 17 yr old roommate is legit and the son of his new cougar gf.... let's see the smoking hot pics.
    Add strut_nut to Rail

justin: u simply threaten me instead? thats how u resolve a conflict in costa rica?
    Alex: yes
    Alex: that's how it works

MA or not, where do they find these support people? Horrible.

Also, it seems unreasonable that UB just gets to confiscate and keep any money from underage or MA accounts.

Add TC_Clueless to Rail
  4. 8.2 Account Closure and Forfeiture/Termination

Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement to the contrary and not by limitation, UB has the right to close your Account and/or terminate this Agreement, suspend your Account, limit the features and Services available, confiscate and forfeit any funds, chips, tournament entries, or other Account attributes, refuse to process transactions, disclose information related to your Account to banks, credit card companies and/or any person or group who may have right to such information, and/or initiate any appropriate legal action against you upon the occurrence of any of the following actions or events: your breach of this Agreement or any incorporated agreements or policies; you misrepresent your age or are found to be under the age of 18 years old; you behave or may behave in a fraudulent manner in association with your Account, the Services or the website(s); you behave fraudulently in connection with other sites; you falsely claim that you did not make a processed deposit on your Account with UB or any other site (engaged in “chargeback”); you become bankrupt or insolvent in any jurisdiction in the world; you have made authorized payments that subsequent to making them become or became dishonored in any way; you participate in collusion or improper and unlawful activity of any kind whatever; you use the Services as agent for the interests of another person or entity; you abuse privileges; you misuse any Services or promotions; abuse of software; you fail due diligence or security review(s) conducted by UB in its discretion from time to time; you are deemed unacceptable by or fail the diligence of any of UB’s gaming regulator(s); you abuse or mistreat other players or staff; you engage in propaganda or frivolous unfounded claims or you otherwise commit misconduct or behavior that is detrimental or potentially detrimental to UB and/or the user experience, as determined by UB in its sole discretion. Although the remedies set forth in this Section are specifically referenced from time to time in this Agreement, such references are for example only and are without limitation; the remedies above are available upon the occurrence of any of the above enumerated actions or events regardless of the presence or absence of a specific reference to this Section.

That is taken directly from the User agreement listed on the website. Like it or not we all agree to it to play there
    Raise
    Add SusieQue to Rail
  5. if you get caught cheating, you lose all your money. That's the way it works, that's the risk you are taking when cheating. If you werent MAing, you'd have $40k more right now. Hopefully they reimburse the players you've cheated since i know i've played 100s of tournies with you.
    Raise
    Add OGHowie to Rail
  6. Lesson to be learned is if you are underage and you want to play on pokersites, make sure you make it big when it is found out that you were underage when you played (Like Annette_15) because then the sites won't take your money away because you are a celebrity.

Otherwise, expect them to take your rake and keep your money and make interest off of it until you want to cash it out at which that time they will take it all.
    Raise
    Add Brighttail to Rail
  7. Haha, I guess you should have taken their "bonus" offer.
    Add Nothingmaker to Rail
  8. being underage isnt the issue here, r alot of ppl not realising he was potentially a multi accounter
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
    Originally Posted by Ahurazor View Post

being underage isnt the issue here, r alot of ppl not realising he was potentially a multi accounter

seriously, forget the underage issue...it seems he MA's...hopefully it's just his UB name and AP name...but it doesnt seem like it
    Add OGHowie to Rail
  10. What you are guys are missing is that Will and I are 2 different people. He moved in for a short while with me and my wife when he had problems with his abusive father and we offered him a spot on the couch until he could find a better living situation. I moved out and let him keep the desktop so he could play cards. He used to play on my computer and tried to create a ptp account in his own name, but they wouldnt let him. Look under the appeals forum on the site and see the thread.

We never played tournies from the same computer at the same time as that is not possible with ub software, or in any way participated in multiaccounting. I think its funny because a lot of mid-high stakes pros know me personally but I wont drop names. Before I created this thread I removed the links to my friends, more than 10 of them were top 100 ranked players.

The fact that UB let Will play underage isnt really my problem. They should have never allowed the account to be created in the first place, allowed him to make over 5k worth of deposits himself via his visa CC on his us bank account or moneygram or allowed him to withdrawl after sending in his id for that matter.

We could easily both stand side by side and take a photo showing our faces matching the photo ids, which would also match what UB has on record for both accounts.

I never post in the past on p5 really because honestly the whole community is so judgemental of the players.

There is no issue here of multiaccounting and I challenge anyone to find a time where we were ever in the same sng/cash game in the history of both accounts. Perhaps we were in a few mtts together with huge fields. That is common place amongst many players that share the same IP address and live in apts/houses together.

The real issue here is them taking my money, totaling $36,201. His 5k or so isnt that important to me, just the fact that they said his acct was in good standing via email then decide to close it just yesterday after he covered a bounced echeck that bounced by $.29 with his CC so that he could continue to deposit/withdrawl via echeck, even though he had the money in his account to cover it.

I spoke to Nat and sent a follow up with a lot more detail. I kindly ask people not to judge until they see it all. I obviously suck at taking video captures and posting evidence and Im only trying to protect my friend. If you look hard enough on the net, you can figure out my last name and address.

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd amandaw111 to Rail
  11. have had several long conversations with UB support and haven't been able to understand them at all...also, they have never once solved any of my problems
    Add Gags30 to Rail
  12. - Did the two of you play in the same MTT's together while he was living at your house.
    - Did the two of you sit at SNG's or cash tables together.
    - Did the two of you transfer funds to each other

Add SpankyHamm to Rail
  13. so..... your only trying to protect your friend, yet u dont care about his 5k
    and a 17 yr old Depositted 5k online?
    damn id never seen anything close to that money at 17, not saying its not possible obvcourse. *rolls eyes*
    and posts been found of u claiming both account names as being ur own at diff points in time confuses me. Did u let him use an old nick?
    Raise
    Add Ahurazor to Rail
  14. everyone knows that UB is complete bull$hit, who plays there??
    Add brad54321 to Rail
  15. UB has gone through so much crap the past few years that I really doubt they are doing anything blatantly wrong.
    You need to lay out exactly what happenned. It's all a tad confusing..
    Add peepsey to Rail
  16. "What you are guys are missing is that Will and I are 2 different people. He moved in for a short while with me and my wife
    when he had problems with his abusive father and we offered him a spot on the couch until he could find a better living situation.
    I moved out and let him keep the desktop"

So you moved out and let a 17 year old live with your wife??
    This gets better by the hour.
    Raise
    Add DeaconMike to Rail
  17. i dont really understand...so you tried to cash out 38,000 and then they just said sorry we're keeping it? Or was something flagged and then they just took the money out of the account?

Add clemsonrich to Rail
    Originally Posted by DeaconMike View Post

"What you are guys are missing is that Will and I are 2 different people. He moved in for a short while with me and my wife
    when he had problems with his abusive father and we offered him a spot on the couch until he could find a better living situation.

lol

Add R_Webb18 to Rail
    Originally Posted by amandaw111 View Post

I think the bigger issue here is that they stole money and admit that they admit that they resolve conflict in costa rica via threat as quoted from the head of security.

[ ] chat is with head of security
    Edited By: Nate Avenson Sep 10th, 2010 at 04:46 AM

Add Nate Avenson to Rail
    Originally Posted by DougIsUgly View Post

Awesome. I'm guessing the excuse will be that "Will" was an under-rolled player trying to get a stake, so to help out his friend "Will", he allowed him to use his stats for staking purposes. These situations only hurt us legitimizing and legalizing online poker. One bad apple may not spoil the bunch, but many, many "will"...

Knew my SN would come in handy one day
    Add IAmNotWill to Rail
    Originally Posted by IAmNotWill View Post

LOL
    Add N 82 50 24 to Rail
    Originally Posted by Pghfan987 View Post

TBH it would bother me if they knew OP was underage or colluded with an underage player, allowed him to play for a while and make some money, then only take action when he tried to cash out. That would be really scummy and UB's part, IF that is what happened.

recently had a friend encounter the same problem on ftp.. ul .. gg

Add uga7211 to Rail

that is awsome!! also this thread gets better and better. yet i am still confused
    Add VitoRoma to Rail
  24. I am also confused by this thread.

But I think there is a lot the OP and his 17 year old man/boy roommate are leaving out. Mainly why they are approaching this "scandal" as a united front while making it seem like they each had their own separate problems with UB's security. I'm guessing that there was MAing going on with these two accounts, UB found out (as well as about the underage player) and then froze both accounts.
    Raise
    Add Stoneface to Rail
  25. post more evidence so we can get behind u or bash on u lol
    Add VitoRoma to Rail
    Originally Posted by DeaconMike View Post

"What you are guys are missing is that Will and I are 2 different people. He moved in for a short while with me and my wife

Adultery FTW??????
    Add MGMHost to Rail

lol thread saver

Add Iplaythabored to Rail
  28. level?
    Add CarlosJ73 to Rail
    Originally Posted by amandaw111 View Post

Here is a copy he forwarded me of that such email just a week ago:
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 8:03 PM
    Subject: [#ISL-272235]: UB - Account Info
    To: IRUNTHISG333@gmail.com

Hey Will,
    We hope this email finds you well!
    Our security department has reviewed your account and according to our records, it is in good standing, you are able to play with no problem and there aren't currently any block on it that may prevent you from playing normally or from making any kind of transactions, we have on file all the documents requested so feel free to play at our tables at any time.
    If you need anything else, please let us know.
    Best Regards,
    Joe
    UB ~ VIP Host
    vip@UB.com
    UBOC 5. It’s more than a series, it’s a $4 million giveaway. Crush the felts and get closer to the money. More info here: http://www.ub.com/poker-tournaments/uboc/

I mean, unless someone tells me UB writes idiotic language like this in emails to customers, then this is an obviously made up email. Seems like it comes right from OP who seems to have the same trouble clearly expressing himself as the UB person in the letter.

================================================== =========================
    Whoops....Maybe UB had a problem cause OP and 17 year old kept mixing up accounts. Here are BOTH of them using PTP account in different posts. Switches name between Justin and Will throughout posts on PTP

Wills Post asking for infraction removal for MA
    http://forum.parttimepoker.com/appea...ml#post7913131

Hi,
    I used to play on my roomates account sometimes under amandaw111. He has since moved out and I have the same computer and have been unable to create my own new PTP account with the screen name IRUNTHISG333 for ub. I have a pocketfives account and I can provide a screenshot showing my profile from UB.

Can you please allow a change in my profile to IRUNTHISG333 or close this account all together and allow me to create a new profile under my own name? I am in no way trying to be a problem.

Thanks,

Will
    ================================================== ===================================

OPs persona writing post describing Skype conversation and describing himself 27 year old man

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911841

We spoke on Skype Adam:

1) A couple of sentences of your history in poker

I have played part time since i was 21 in college, I am 27 now and have really advanced my game. i would like to make it full time as I have the time now. I have had successful wins and fts in the biggest tournaments on UB.
    2) Why you want to be staked

I want to learn and improve and at the same time make a name for myself. I know playing for the best makes you a better player.

3) The limit you wish to be staked for...

I would start at any mtts, ideally mid stakes and up. For PLO I feel comfortable playing the game at all levels up to 10/20 plo. I think I have the biggest edge at 1/2 -2/4-5/10 levels. My 3 bet aggression rate and vpip of like 35% helps me kill that game.
    4) Screenshots of HEM/PT3/PTR/Sharkscope/OPR etc
    5) The kind of time and volume you can put in (be realistic)

I can play full time, 10 hour days 6 days a week.
    6) The screen names of all the sites you play

Just been playing on UB under AMANDAW111 as of late. Played a little on FULL TILT under WEBUGGY

7) Any references If none please say none!!!

I dont know anyone huge in the online community, but I have a business with 2005 wsop main event runner up Steven Dannenmann. We have a patent for poker insurance online and my name is listed as the co-owner of that patent.
    Wager Insurance For A No-limit Texas Hold'em Poker Game invention

I hope u will take me into consideration.

My SN on my newly created account on merge is : IRUNTHISG333

thanks and I look forward to working together.
    ================================================== ===============

BAN CHEATING SCUM/
    Edited By: WEC Sep 10th, 2010 at 06:59 AM
    Raise
    Add WEC to Rail
    Originally Posted by WEC View Post

I mean, unless someone tells me UB writes idiotic language like this in emails to customers, then this is an obviously made up email. Seems like it comes right from OP who seems to have the same trouble clearly expressing himself as the UB person in the letter.

================================================== =========================
    Whoops....Maybe UB had a problem cause OP and 17 year old kept mixing up accounts. Here are BOTH of them using PTP account in different posts. Switches name between Justin and Will throughout posts on PTP

Wills Post asking for infraction removal for MA
    http://forum.parttimepoker.com/appea...ml#post7913131

Hi,
    I used to play on my roomates account sometimes under amandaw111. He has since moved out and I have the same computer and have been unable to create my own new PTP account with the screen name IRUNTHISG333 for ub. I have a pocketfives account and I can provide a screenshot showing my profile from UB.

Can you please allow a change in my profile to IRUNTHISG333 or close this account all together and allow me to create a new profile under my own name? I am in no way trying to be a problem.

Thanks,

Will
    ================================================== ===================================

OPs persona writing post describing Skype conversation and describing himself 27 year old man

http://forum.parttimepoker.com/make-...ml#post7911841

We spoke on Skype Adam:

1) A couple of sentences of your history in poker

I have played part time since i was 21 in college, I am 27 now and have really advanced my game. i would like to make it full time as I have the time now. I have had successful wins and fts in the biggest tournaments on UB.
    2) Why you want to be staked

I want to learn and improve and at the same time make a name for myself. I know playing for the best makes you a better player.

3) The limit you wish to be staked for...

I would start at any mtts, ideally mid stakes and up. For PLO I feel comfortable playing the game at all levels up to 10/20 plo. I think I have the biggest edge at 1/2 -2/4-5/10 levels. My 3 bet aggression rate and vpip of like 35% helps me kill that game.
    4) Screenshots of HEM/PT3/PTR/Sharkscope/OPR etc
    5) The kind of time and volume you can put in (be realistic)

I can play full time, 10 hour days 6 days a week.
    6) The screen names of all the sites you play

Just been playing on UB under AMANDAW111 as of late. Played a little on FULL TILT under WEBUGGY

7) Any references If none please say none!!!

I dont know anyone huge in the online community, but I have a business with 2005 wsop main event runner up Steven Dannenmann. We have a patent for poker insurance online and my name is listed as the co-owner of that patent.
    Wager Insurance For A No-limit Texas Hold'em Poker Game invention

I hope u will take me into consideration.

My SN on my newly created account on merge is : IRUNTHISG333

thanks and I look forward to working together.
    ================================================== ===============

BAN CHEATING SCUM/

Give me your email address and i will personally forward you emails from UB. Its not possible for me to edit them from their original origin with time date stamp, return addresses

Thread StarterAdd amandaw111 to Rail