1. Was just wondering what you guys think re whether I played this correctly. Previous history of V is one hand, where to a 6bb 3 bet, V shoved 75bb. No callers.

V opened 3bb here.

6max micro stakes cash

V2 = Hijack
    V = CO (AhAd) Stack 125bb
    H = BB (KhQh) Stack 310bb

Folded to V2. V2 limps
    V raises 3bb
    H calls
    V2 calls

Flop
    7h Kc 4c

H checks, V2 checks
    V bets 3/4 pot
    H calls
    V2 folds

Turn
    5s

H checks
    V bets half pot, H calls

River
    Jh

H checks
    V bets just shy of pot
    H calls

Is there an argument, given I was OOP to 3bet pre to see how strong V was? I imagine that would have been more costly post flop. Was my play to check call all streets best?

Many thanks for any advice!
    Edited By: luckylaidee Sep 28th, 2017 at 11:45 PM
    Add luckylaidee to Rail
  2. Fold pre
    Add RUST1D to Rail
  3. Your line looks fine. Although I may block bet the river and fold if I get raised. Not much else you can do with no stats or relevant reads.

Add negrealanu to Rail
  4. Thanks. Yeh, I think I prefer your river approach - it'd make it less costly for me, rather than having to call full pot. Would 3betting pre have been a better option?
    Thread StarterAdd luckylaidee to Rail
    Originally Posted by negrealanu View Post

Your line looks fine. Although I may block bet the river and fold if I get raised. Not much else you can do with no stats or relevant reads.

Also, I couldn't block bet the river as I was IP and V bet pot to me... If OOP that would be fine, and I'd agree with that strategy, but does this come down to possibly raising the flop? It wouldn't achieve much vs AA/AK, and would scare off weaker Kings possibly. Or am I left to just calling his/her bet each time?
    Raise
    Thread StarterAdd luckylaidee to Rail