1. The PocketFives.com Open is back!!!

It's been a few months, and we're bringing back one of the best values on the net, as well as a great opportunity to get to know and play poker with fellow members of the community. There will be over $20k in added prizes in the P5s Open on June 7th!

This P5s Open will be structured as a WSOP satellite--for every $12.5k in the prizepool, another WSOP package will be added. This is, of course, paid out as cash into your poker account--you can see more details on the package on PokerStars' website. One WSOP package worth $12.5k will be ADDED to the prizepool of this event!

Other added prizes include:

25 $215 Sunday Million tickets ($5,375 value) -- after the seat bubble, the next 25 finishers will receive a ticket; if there were three WSOP packages in the prizepool, for instance, finishers 4-28 would receive a Sunday Million ticket.

6 Sunday $530 tickets ($3,180 value) -- These are awarded based on the information in this post.

P5s Gear -- Check this post for info on how to win P5s Gear!

The tournament is already listed in the PokerStars lobby on Saturday June 7th at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Details are:

Buy in: $20+2

Site: PokerStars

Password: P5sOpen

Payouts: Standard WSOP satellite structure, with 1 seat added and other additions as noted above.

We very much appreciate your support and participation in this event. If you'd like to show appreciation to P5s and PokerStars for adding all this value, you can do any of the following:

1) Post about the tournament in your blog with a link to our site--help us get the word out about this event!

2) If you don't yet have an account on PokerStars, signing up through our link is a great way to help! If you have a friend who is signing up for the first time, please let them know that this is a great (and free) way to help out! Any of the links to PokerStars in this post will work--we appreciate it very much.

3) Tell as many people as possible about this event. I know this one sounds counter-intuitive, but we want to show PokerStars that we can bring a lot of players for an event like this. If the turnout is really positive, they'll be much more likely to provide more value like this for our community in the future.

Keep your eyes on the boards for more information about this event, as we'll be posting again very soon. Thanks again for being a part of our community, and we're looking forward to seeing everyone in the event!

Best,

Adam

Add Adam to Rail
  2. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Edit: Just to make sure, there is one package ADDED on top of the 1 per $12.5k guaranteed in the prize pool?... So, if theres 25k in the prize pool, there will be 3 WSOP seats given away?

Raise
    Add thedylan to Rail
    Originally Posted by thedylan View Post

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Edit: Just to make sure, there is one package ADDED on top of the 1 per $12.5k guaranteed in the prize pool?... So, if theres 25k in the prize pool, there will be 3 WSOP seats given away?

Correct. One $12.5k WSOP package added on top of all the money in the prizepool. Your example is also correct.

Raise
    Thread StarterAdd Adam to Rail
  4. Pocketfives owns. Thanks in advance for sending me to vegas.
    Add Tsupa to Rail
  5. sounds awesome, ill spread the word, cant wait!
    Add Seaner23s to Rail
  6. Absolutely killer...unfortunately, my cousin is getting married that day. I'll have to see if the church has wireless....
    Add grapsfan to Rail
  7. sweet cant wait will give it a try.
    Add smoothdog64 to Rail
  8. Sweet, great, awesome.
    Add andressoprano to Rail
  9. SWEET..!!! great deal to let everyone know...
    Add juz2swt to Rail
  10. Nothing like having it the day my daughter turns 9, arg... GG
    Add jesterwords to Rail
  11. I'm already registered. Good luck me!

<3 P5's
    Add SICKTIGHT311 to Rail
  12. In

Forgoing my fav golf tourney on that day to muck it up with you ballers.

Add gopherhoky to Rail
  13. your a good guy adam. i dont care what god said about you eating that apple..

Add periferel to Rail
  14. ^^^^^ I lol'd ^^^^^^

Add gopherhoky to Rail
  15. in for sure

Add People_Mover to Rail
  16. Since I failed at UB, guess I will play this one. I just have to attempt not to busto my account by then, or register early!
    Add that_pope to Rail
  17. Marked it on the calender now,looking forward to playing.
    Add loosecall x to Rail
  18. Nice. I'll be there. Thank you!
    Add CyberSleuth to Rail
  19. So basically a $20K+ guarantee even before entries. Heck yeah I'm in....these are the tourneys where I don't care if it is outside my BR. Time to start collecting T$...

EDIT: Sorry Adam vvvvvvvv $20K+ Add-On........EVEN BETTER!!!!

Now I'm not sure who I'm going to blame for playing outside my BR.....myself for being the consummate gambling degenerate....or Adam and P5's for hosting a mega +EV Tourney......LOL (i know better, but this is just too good to pass up).
    Raise
    Add JKamikazeKid to Rail
  20. Better than a guarantee--more than $20k ADDED. If there's $20k in entries, there will be more than $40k in the prizepool....pretty solid

Thread StarterAdd Adam to Rail
  21. damn I'm playing the venetian that day.

oh Venetian is the 6th taking the 7th off from live so we'll see
    Add nadatell to Rail
  22. Awesome. I've never deposited on PS, but i have an account with $15 thats been sitting there since they gave me a free $5 to play there (mostly play FTP). This will give me an excuse to bump it up to $22. I'll be in as soon as that happens.
    Raise
    Add HanoverFyst to Rail
  23. <table id="HB_Mail_Container" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td id="HB_Focus_Element">Awsome! I can't wait. Thank you P5's so very much, you guys own.
    </td></tr></table>

Add shawnie2dope to Rail
  24. Yes! I love the P5 Open (despite never winning anything in it).
    The 20k added and all the fun bounties that are going to pop up make this a must play.
    Add j_farah to Rail
  25. so this only is on the pokerstars website only
    Add narc10 to Rail
  26. Kinda a new guy, but would love to play in this, ty pocketfives!!!
    Add figgySA to Rail
  27. I'm in Can't wait what a siick sickk tourney
    Add Popperhead to Rail
  28. So if you are under 21 how does that work if you win one of the seats? Can we take cash option? do they hold it til your 21?

Cool tourney tho, hope there is a big turnout.
    Add Caseman14 to Rail
  29. I'm not finding it listed at PokerStars
    Add Kodkid to Rail
  30. so if you're only 20 what happens
    Add tru4yooh to Rail