1. Hey P5's community,

So I am watching each WSOP in reverse order from 2017 to well.. as many years as I can find that are cut well and on YouTube (HD preferred and there a MANY). Watching the edited for television day 4/7 is purely for entertainment and MAYBE to get a small idea of players who may end up at the final table or others tourneys, players coming up etc. But the final table is where it's at. Initially I didn't like the change in which they do NOT show any hole cards at the final table unless circumstances arise, and of course they DO. But now I LOVE it. After MANY (meaning 30+) hours I have truly been able to read the players hands, ranges and EVEN certain tells. SO I just finished 2013 and an idea/question/dialogue popped into my head. At the final table in 2013 Riess vs. Farber when heads up began both players were chewing gum and it was mentioned that a few years earlier a finalist chewed gum as a means to regulate his breathing. I thought this was a decent idea. And it led me to wonder what other players do to hide tells? Especially unique non standard methods everyone may not know (if your willing to tell, no pun intended). How about reverse tells and WHEN to use them (with successful examples)? My next thought was about info gathering and it's many forms including "grey area" tactics like pump shove fake etc. How do you gather info? Again the more unique the better. And any examples would be great. ALSO if you don't want to out yourself for using them maybe add links to things you know have clips on YT etc.

I hope this starts a lively dialogue,

RaisersEdge
    Add RaisersEdge to Rail
  2. I like to get stoned out of my mind so that my expression is a constant one of paranoid fear; I also purposely make mistakes with chip protocols to get people annoyed - by the time I bust my stack I'm often chased from the building and/or told not to return or there will be consequences.
    + 3
    raises
    Raise
    Add cage to Rail
    Originally Posted by cage View Post

I like to get stoned out of my mind so that my expression is a constant one of paranoid fear; I also purposely make mistakes with chip protocols to get people annoyed - by the time I bust my stack I'm often chased from the building and/or told not to return or there will be consequences.

Ha ha, for crissakes stop! ! Lend me your tin hat you crazy son of gun!
    Add samj123 to Rail
    Originally Posted by cage View Post

I like to get stoned out of my mind so that my expression is a constant one of paranoid fear; I also purposely make mistakes with chip protocols to get people annoyed - by the time I bust my stack I'm often chased from the building and/or told not to return or there will be consequences.

I'm not sure if your taking the piss on my post but... I know a few people who use your tried and true method on the daily grinding SANS being chased from the building....

Silly and maybe true?
    Edited By: RaisersEdge 3 Weeks Ago at 05:39 PM
    Thread StarterAdd RaisersEdge to Rail
  5. I just say no to drugs ugh ugh... ! I cough when bluffing.

Tell you something about tells that someone told me when you promise not to tell ! YT is full of good tell vids. You can also listen to this,when playing. Great to focus !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEBjaejZfg
    + 1
    raise
    Raise
    Add vandenboss to Rail
    Originally Posted by vandenboss View Post

I just say no to drugs ugh ugh... ! I cough when bluffing.

Tell you something about tells that someone told me when you promise not to tell ! YT is full of good tell vids. You can also listen to this,when playing. Great to focus !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjEBjaejZfg

Hell yeah!! Great soundtrack to the COSMOS!!!
    Thread StarterAdd RaisersEdge to Rail
  7. Damn guitar works on my b°lls its like a man´s vib°rator. Couldent do it better myself ,says a lot haha...
    Edited By: vandenboss 2 Weeks Ago at 02:05 AM
    Add vandenboss to Rail