1. My collection of WSOP coverage is as follows:

1988 (vhs)
    1989 (vhs)
    1990 (vhs)

2003 (dvd)
    2004 (dvd)

If anyone has previous footage on (90's) DVD or VHS, lets trade/loan (since its illegal to copy) :)

I would be interested in seeing Stu play also..

Private Message me or email info@steadysystems.com
    Add Vegas_Shades to Rail
  2. I would love to have a copy of stu's last WSOP
    Is it even available...I have never seen it???????

Dwayne
    Add Cardiac to Rail
  3. (vhs)

What is this? Will it work in my laserdisc player? Thx.
    Add Wrongshui to Rail
  4. Yeah, it's available...ESPN Classic ran it last month sometime. It's a hoot when Gabe Kaplan asks "Can I get that $300 I loaned you a few years ago?" while interviewing Stuey with the pile of cash in front of him.

Shades, I sent you a PM...I'd love to get the 88-90 WSOPs.
    Raise
    Add grapsfan to Rail
  5. I have the entire collection on DVD. Go to Ebay, you can get it for about $50.

TJ
    Add godseyt to Rail
  6. I will tell you that footage prior to 2002 really isn't that exciting since there aren't hole card cameras. It is good for about one watch, then you store it away.

TJ
    Add godseyt to Rail
  7. u know what is funny, check out like 95, 96, or 97 and people in the audience are dressed like its 1983. i guess vegas is like a decade or more behind in fashion. lol
    Add MarkD to Rail
  8. I like it without the hole cards. Some of them do have hole card displays though, I know 87-89 have them. But others inexplicably do not.
    Add alwaysdrowning to Rail
  9. EDIT: Original Footage (not compilation DVDs or classic sports)
    Thread StarterAdd Vegas_Shades to Rail
  10. I agree, some have hole cards showing (post-prod edits). Love watching the older footage, you should see my NFL/NBA collection on VHS, I have hundreds recorded.
    Thread StarterAdd Vegas_Shades to Rail