1. Hi all -- I just spoke my contact at DOJ AFMLS and learned that another batch is ready to be issued, but it could still be a few weeks till it hits player bank accounts. This next wave includes roughly 2,000 petitioners totaling $5.7M in funds. These are petitioners with disputed funds, those with missing info and those who they consider "new petitioners" (e.g. did not file with valid log-in credentials).

The remission has been approved. They expect about 1-2 weeks to transfer the money to GCG, then GCG will do its bank testing and finally, the money will arrive.

My contact says this leaves about 3,800 petitions unresolved. Most of them are “new petitioners” and there are some others, including pro-players, who are mixed into that bunch. There was no timeline provided for those final petitions, but the expectation was that they could all be done at once.

That is all the info I have for now. Be checking fulltiltpokerclaims.com for their official updates.

John A. Pappas
    Poker Players Alliance
    Add Yannidc to Rail
  2. Great news, thanks for the update John!

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
  3. Here's our article on it. Thanks for the update, John:
    http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/...claims-591464/
    Add Dan to Rail
  4. Anyone receiving the test deposits???

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
    Originally Posted by jaybizzle3 View Post

Anyone receiving the test deposits???

I received a call back from a woman at GCG yesterday who claimed that my petition has been approved and I should expect to see my money this round. She said some people wouldn't see the test deposits depending on their bank. I'm at Wells Fargo and I don't see any test deposits in my account.
    Add mapunk to Rail
    Originally Posted by mapunk View Post

I received a call back from a woman at GCG yesterday who claimed that my petition has been approved and I should expect to see my money this round. She said some people wouldn't see the test deposits depending on their bank. I'm at Wells Fargo and I don't see any test deposits in my account.

I was also told I would be included in this round of payments and have not received the test deposit (TCF).

Add jaybizzle3 to Rail
  7. If I recall correctly from the last round of payments, not every account needed or received a test payment
    Add Dan to Rail
  8. Just received an email saying I'd get my money in 7 business days.
    Add mapunk to Rail
  9. Got my money the other day. Took four years but better late than never.
    Add emoneypitt to Rail