1. This might be a stupid question but here we go... now since the Donald is president and since he is for gaming and generating revenue for the country cause that's what he is about. reducing the debt (MAKING OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN )... is there a way he can reinstate or unband (whatever it is that's blocking online) online gaming in all states???or at least help the process or influence other states if can't personally unband???Or is it a state by state issue???
    Wonder if people been thinking the same or have any views on it!! I don't know if this is wishful thinking or not!! WOULD LOVE TO HEAR INPUT...
    P.S if does become legal do you think it will ever become global again or limit to just states!! Would international player and outfitters welcome and support with the United States if does become bigger then what online poker in US is now?? Would it be profitable and benifical to join togeather!!
    ALSO SINCE SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGEATHER WOULD THIS BRING US CLOSER TOGEATHER WITH OTHER COUNTRIES ??
    OR IS THAT RUBBISH????
    Edited By: njkingpin Nov 10th, 2016 at 08:02 AM
    Reason: Misworded
    Add njkingpin to Rail
  2. Since Adelson donated to Trump, I don't hold my breath for anything good on a national level. Just hope there is no interference on a state level.
    Add wackyJaxon to Rail
  3. if this is real, go away mouthbreather.
    if this is a troll, still go away.
    Add sqorpien to Rail
  4. Thanks for input jason.. I was pretty ripped when wrote this.... was pretty much wishful thinking that things would all come togeather soon... lol
    Thread StarterAdd njkingpin to Rail
  5. ok
    Edited By: xxACES UPxx Jan 25th, 2017 at 03:15 PM
    Add xxACES UPxx to Rail