advertisement_alt
serveone07

I HATE POKER STARS

It was a bad call preflop by the other donkey.....but what do you want him to do on the flop? I didn't see the hand or the previous hands but if he put you on AK or pockets then it wasnt that crazy. Don't take it so badly when you get a suckout because I'm sure you've made some questionable calls and ended up getting lucky in the end. Just realise that his A4 off won't always crack your JJ.

Good luck to you and don't forget internet pocker = a lot more hands dealt/hour which results in more bad beats!

IT WAS LATE IN A TOURNEY DUDE....POKER GARBAGE STARS SEEMS TO WANT ME NOT TO WIN SO I WAS CAUTIOUS ABOUT PUSHING ALL IN WITH JJ. IF I SEND U MY HAND HISTORIES, U' LL SEE I ONLY MAKE BAD CALLS AFTER SOME HORRENDOUS BEATS. WHEN I PLAY LIKE A DONK, I WIN. EXAMPLE, CALL 5X BB BET WITH 5 7 CLUBS JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. MIND U, THIS IS AFTER JUST LOSING WITH MY QQ TO 33 WHEN THE IDIOT CATCHES 3 ON RIVER. FLOP COMES 7 K K ONE OF THE K CLUBS. I PUSH ALL IN....DUDE HAS AA. I CATCH RUNNER RUNNER FOR FLUSH. THIS SITE IS A PIECE OF BULLCHIT.