advertisement_alt
AmsterdamMan

In Memory of Ltejas R I P My Friend

Question

Ltejas A very close poker and personal friend passed away this morning. I hope that all his other Poker friends take time to remember him. He was a very nice and caring person and would take time for anyone anytime and give the shirt off his back for a friend. Although I never met the man in person he was as close as any friend I ever had, he was my venting point from a car accident that messed up my back. He had been through it and was helping me get through the mess!! Boy did I have it easy thanks to him!! I will really miss you man I will make sure I burn 1 for you before I sit at the WSOP just for you.

RIP Ole Man we gonna miss you!

Amster

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19483628&BRD=1574&PAG=461&dept_id=532221&rfi=6

14 answers to this question

I just heard the news and i feel absolutely sick.

Lyn was one of my best friends, and one of the best human beings that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He was someone I could call or chat up on Im about ANYTHING. A light in the world has gone out.

Lyn knew his Savior though, and he is now in a place with no more suffering or pain, and is waiting for us there.

RIP, Lyn, my true friend. Howell, Justin, and I will truly miss you now and always.

Cindy

Wow Amster I am in shock!!! Do you have any idea what happened? Last time I spoke to him he was in the hospital but this was a while back. My prayers go out to his family and to everyone who knew him. He was a class act and will be missed by all of us that were lucky enough to chat with him and get to know him.

God Bless Lt

I was so shocked and saddened this a.m. when Amsterdam told me the news about our dear friend LTejas. It was Tater that introduced us a long time ago and I thank Tater for that. We would sit and chat and listen to his favourite tunes for hours, while attempting to play poker. No one I know loved to share their music like LT. He had a great sense of humor and was always willing to give great advice. It wasn't until a friend of mine, (another UB poker player, Whos _that), in Toronto, Ontario ended up in the hospital with MRSA, that I had even heard of it. When LT explained what had happened to him, I was more than willing to share as much information as I could with him. He and his wife quickly acted on that new found information and were shocked to find out that he also had it. We would talk for ages about his health and I kept hoping and praying I would hear from him soon. It was always a relief when his name lit up. I knew he had jumped another hurdle. I will miss him terribly. He was one of a kind. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife, family and friends. God Bless you LT.

Hooter Hanna, Wendy