advertisement_alt
Mennas Joint

Can someone answer me this (regarding UB)

Question

I am simply posing a question........ for i have no idea what it means. I respct you susie, and doubt you would be a part of any collusion. I will say this though, it is wierd when people at the same table are constantly typing these ' marks back and forth at one another. I have no opinions one way or the other as to if it is a collusion technique, or if its just a simple sign meaning good luck. It is just rather strange that it is so frequently used amongst the same players at the same table repeatedly, and it is not used at any other site that i am familiar with. All of this information is new to me, and I am just now trying to draw conclusions.

mj

I am sure you will all agree that UB has more of a community feel than the other sites. Mainly in my opinion becasue of the buddy list. Many of us meet to play live and actually know each other Outside of online life. We plan trips to see each other and play live and hang out. And in most cases we play the same MTT's and run across each other at the tables. It is honestly just a way we say hi to each other. Not much Different than gg, nh, ty and smd...lol sorry could not resist that last one!

So this is also common practice amongst the relatively unknowns? I am by no means the most regular of regulars on UB, nor have i met many of the most popular regulars on UB, but i see even alot of losing players using this. People that have never sniffed a live tournament. I am by no means trying to discredit what you are saying, just trying to get a better understanding. I have always seen it going on, but it wasn't until tongith when it finnally hit me and i was like "wtf are all these people typing this mark for?"

Mennas, it was a group on UB that changed their names a lot that first started using it. It has since caught on and is fairly common place. Or so I observed, but then again, I am dilusional. No one would dare ever think about using multiple names and accounts to cheat. Okay, gotta run, Peter Wabbit is here to bring me my morning pill. No, wait. That's not Peter Wabbit. That's YMIcute. No, wait. That is Magic_Chips. No wait. That's one of the fifty million Taters. It's so hard to know who people are when you're dillusional. Time to rest.

Ranchgirl is correct..............a friend of mine was in the group and he/she not really sure may have been a tranny but anyways they sent me a link with a password.....the link was the groups website and showed all the data....ROI%, net wins, net losses.......it was amazing.....this group worked as a team just like the black jack players from M.I.T. they really had online poker figured out.....i also heard that once congress passed that bill making online gambling illegal for people that live in the U.S. that the team folded........i heard a couple of em fled the U.S. and now live in antigua and are starting their on poker site.......anyways thats all i know......i have not talked to my friend that gave me that link since the passing of the bill.....hope they are ok if ur out there PM me.