advertisement_alt
JasonBo

How can new players trust the up and up of the game?

Question

With all the multi acocunters AP now UB, before thta it was sites just closing up shop taking everyones money. How can anyone a player or a senator look at this and go well my money will be fine. Eveything is on the up and up.

This doesnt apply to me because Ive had a life time losing streak online.

6 answers to this question

You can't trust the fairness of the game completely. There has always been cheating in poker, and there always will be. Anyone who plays poker will get cheated at some point or another, whether they play online or live. You can either be diligent about protecting yourself and play anyway, or you can decide you don't want to deal with it and just not play. It's up to you.

Ahh so everyone should just expect that there gonna get cheated and there money taken either by a player circumventing the system or by the actual company running the software or the creator of the software. So in that case every player in the TLB's should really be said cheaters

With all the multi acocunters AP now UB, before thta it was sites just closing up shop taking everyones money. How can anyone a player or a senator look at this and go well my money will be fine. Eveything is on the up and up.

This doesnt apply to me because Ive had a life time losing streak online.

The new player has never heard of JJ or ZeeJustin nor of AP/UB scandals.

Do not keep large bankrolls anywhere but FTP and PS. When I eventually, pull my head out of my butt and learn to quit semi-bluff check calling the turn and river on my way to taking down a huge tourney the first thing I plan on doing is call the site and get the funds locked.

The biggest problem keeping recreational players away right now is the lack of reliable money processors.