advertisement_alt
MrMan33

The $26 choice that turned into $2200 in 12 hours

Question

So my morning started out just like any other morning, I got up and drove to Starbucks to get a grande cafe triple shot mocha ($4.36 EVERYDAY). I came home and had some homework due at 2 o'clock that I did not want to do....I opened my Fulltilt account and only had $26 left. I thought to myself, skip homework right now and play omaha cash game. I found myself signing up for a $26 SNG 45 person that would risk all my money. It would make for a great choice as I finished 2nd for $270....I was bankrolling again.....12 o'clock rolled around and the $20 rebuy 17k was about to start on Tilt, I about passed on it bc I had class at 2....My buddy keith told me it would be a good choice to skip class and play golf. Well i ended up skipping class and registered for the $20 rebuy and skipped golf.....I played solid in it for awhile and was sitting around 10k in chips for about 2 to 3 hours.......I end up getting QQ with 80 people left when 380 started....guy raises, I go all in, chip leader calls, other guy calls.....chip leader has KK, other guy has 1010.....I spike a Q and triple up to 30k.....I work myself to the final table....I guarantee myself $500, which I was happy with....Chip leader at my table gets crazy, starts raising everyhand...He raises all in for 200K (sitting right next to me) and everyone has folded....Im the only one left and have AQ of hearts and insta call....he flips over KJ of spades and the flop comes As 10s 8s....he flops the nuts, the turn comes Ac, river 10c to give me a full house.......I run around the house screaming HAJEE McDOGGLE, which i have no clue what it means......end up going out with AK and take 4th place for $2000.............."AWESOME" drove to the store got some Ketel One and drank lemon drops alllllll night..................Parents are outta town so my crew of Justin, Keith, and I decided it would be a great idea to "TOKE" up the house (which still smells like dank)......... It was truly a drunken DEBAUCHERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a night....went from only $26 to $2200 in one day, sick

22 answers to this question

Mrman33....Congrats on that HOT run you had....NOW the real Challenge is, using that 2k and really focus and use good bank roll managment and OWN other players at the tables so you won't ever need to deposit! ever again!! GLGL and may all your dreams come true...

* "Remember don't stop playing if you winning...." * "also know when to step back and relax......enjoy life when you losing"

-GoodyVaj763-

"I run around the house screaming HAJEE McDOGGLE, which i have no clue what it means"

I don't care who you are... this is fucking funny

This is like the time I was playing Three Card Poker in AC and got dealt trip aces TWICE. I think I yelled out something like PERSEPHONE'S TITTIES! LoL.

good job, not that impresive tho. i've run deposits of just 100 to over 5k within a few days soo many times i can't remember.. only to lose most of em playing high limit cash games, usually at 5/10. I've finally realized the signfinance of bankroll management, and I hope you will too. Even if you're the best, you will suffer some beats..and bankroll management helps you overcome that.