advertisement_alt
mathclub

Ship the triple crown to Puggy82!!!

Question

10/15 - Full Tilt $30r for $5,600

10/15 - Ongame $100 for $4,400

10/21 - iPoker $50r for $13,800

add to this 2 scores of over 6 figures this year, just under 5,000 plb's after all these scores filter through and the fact that he has like 4-5 scores of $5k or more on sites like paradise that are not tracked and the ranking must be just around the corner.

one of the most under-rated players on this site imo, due to the fact most of his volume is on the euro sites rather than the 'higher profile' sites like stars and tilt. several near misses for the triple crown, nice to see he nailed it this time.

congrats puggy!!

13 answers to this question

Congrats!!

On a side note, what is iPoker? $13.8k first place prize in 50r? must have solid payout structure.

just one of those european sites, i play it on a skin called Betfriends. i think it's like the 5th biggest site online now, above bodog, ub, ap etc and i'm probably playing more on there than i do on those sites now. so soft, just makes sense and good schedule too.

on another 'rank puggy now' note, i think he's the number 1 ranked player on Ongame for the year now. Ongame is currently the 3rd biggest site on the net, behind only stars and tilt obv.

just one of those european sites, i play it on a skin called Betfriends. i think it's like the 5th biggest site online now, above bodog, ub, ap etc and i'm probably playing more on there than i do on those sites now. so soft, just makes sense and good schedule too.

on another 'rank puggy now' note, i think he's the number 1 ranked player on Ongame for the year now. Ongame is currently the 3rd biggest site on the net, behind only stars and tilt obv.

Ftr, Ipoker's biggest skin is Titan and it is the 3rd biggest (according to pokerscout). Ongame is the 5th.

Thanks for the props guys, been running scarily well.