advertisement_alt
PlayaPlz

Yahoo's College Bowl Pick'EM

Hey, im going to run a 250 dollar league for college bowl pickem on yahoo, you pick the winners of all 34 bowl games and rank them confidence wise and most points wins. I will try and get enough people to pay out 2-3 slots, if your interested you can PM me and i will give you the info for the league once money is received on stars (playaplz) .....feel free to ask anyone who might know me to vouch for me when it comes to holding the money....

I have met Playaplz a few times and he also knows a good friend of mine(Friend knows him thru poker and Playa is legit cash game player, will not scam) - So, if there is anyone interested in this I know he is legit and will not scam you, not sure my word means much though.....

GL getting peps Playa, going to be hard with the recent scams on here, you might want to ask chazmental to hold if you can even get this going.....

right.

The fact that I have low tournament scores because I grind 1-2 and 2-4 PLO means I have no money. Trust me, I make a lot more than grinding mid level tourns. I also have this thing called a real job.

and btw, GTFO with this poker talk in OT. I wasn't calling you out, I'm just saying that there's not a chance anyone (should) let you hold money given all of the recent events. No need to take cheap shots.

We had people "vouch" for past scammers.

This aint PD so most of OT'ers wont have the scores to easily do a $250 buy in.

Taking shots at Brianyut won't gain you many friends either.

Since you are rather noobish, i doubt ne1 would feel comfortable shipping u that find of buy-in even if you might be good at cards.

sigh @ not knowing who playaplz is

sigh @ not understanding my point. I don't care if it's the Pope's (no, not THAT pope) new account. If they are unestablished on here it makes no sense to let them hold when there are people more than willing to help out.

sigh @ not knowing who playaplz is

sigh @ not understanding my point. I don't care if it's the Pope's (no, not THAT pope) new account. If they are unestablished on here it makes no sense to let them hold when there are people more than willing to help out.

I'm done w/this. It's clear that you don't play poker or understand who you can and cannot trust. You send money to hu$tler after I tell you he has no money, but you're skeptical of a millionaire that runs 295723957 fantasy leagues and is a staple of online poker. Nice.

I'm done w/this. It's clear that you don't play poker or understand who you can and cannot trust. You send money to hu$tler after I tell you he has no money, but you're skeptical of a millionaire that runs 295723957 fantasy leagues and is a staple of online poker. Nice.

lol @ i don't play poker. Why does everyone keep saying this? If you would like to play me I'm frequently sitting at the HU PLO cash tables on FTP. Gee buzz.

My bet with Hu$tler has nothing to do with it. It's common sense. Over the years we've had sooooooooo many ppl come on here to scam. Especially in leauges. Why not just xfer the money to someone who is trusted on here?

worst thread ever

The fact remains there have been a ton of recent scams, so who gives a fuck who it is or what his big time poker wheelings and dealings have brought him in life.

I just think it's funny that you OT'ers that don't have a clue about poker won't trust someone anyone in the poker community would vouch for and trust 100%

lol @ i don't play poker. Why does everyone keep saying this? If you would like to play me I'm frequently sitting at the HU PLO cash tables on FTP.

My bet with Hu$tler has nothing to do with it. It's common sense. Over the years we've had sooooooooo many ppl come on here to scam. Why not just xfer the money to someone who is trusted on here?

Because it's his league that he's running. The guy that runs and organizes a league holds the money. It's more convenient to him if he holds it and knows what's going on instead of relying on an outside source or message board to tell him who has/hasn't shipped.

He's trustworthy, and like I said in the post above...anyone in the poker community would tell you the same thing.

Because it's his league that he's running. The guy that runs and organizes a league holds the money. It's more convenient to him if he holds it and knows what's going on instead of relying on an outside source or message board to tell him who has/hasn't shipped.

He's trustworthy, and like I said in the post above...anyone in the poker community would tell you the same thing.

Fine, and if people want to send him money, I dont' care. That doesn't mean someone's not going to warn others about sending to a person with 100 posts on here. I don't care if he just won the sunday mill 5x in a row. It doesn't make sense. Just because people have a lot of money doesn't mean they aren't going to run off once they collect a few k.

It's also not inconvenient at all. At the end of the league he says "hey holder, ship x dollars to y people, thanks."

Sorry for trying to avoid another scam, even it's highly likely against it.

this thread was made to try and get people into a fun league for some degen betters but all i get is people complaining and bringing the community futher down then it already is, play at ur own risk and if u want in hit me up

This pick'em is like the Dallas Cowboys. You've gotten 23 replies, but they've all been distracting and have nothing to do with the task at hand. But like Jerry Jones believes, any attention is good attention! And when it comes time for the game, everyone will show up to play...

lol @ you holding the money after all the recent scams/attempts/confusions on here.

No offense, but not a chance.

THis is Sooners below (orgnalsooners) on here and ill get on my acct and vouch for so. I hopped on wrong cptr of my buddy Billys)

You would normally be correct brian but playaplz is a chitown baller and is good for the $ 100% He's tight with a lot of very big players and plays very high himself. I used to talk to him on aim also and he seems very normal guy. This man could be trusted for sure.

That being said with all the scams in OT id ship the $ to Chaz just to make things easier on everybody if I were doing the contest