advertisement_alt
bustuw72

Who has final tabled the sun million/ft 750k multiple times?

Question

Who has had more then one appearance at the Final table of the the two biggest weekly majors? Who has won them more than once? Who has made the most money total final tabling them? How long did it take the individual to make their first appearance at one of these final tables? Anyone win both the 750k and the million in thier career?

(Even if a repost it should interesting)

(SCTrojans)

Would you mind sharing a little of how many times? What places? How long had you been playing before you made your first one? $$$$$$ won? Don't want to pry, but it would be good reading material, and great motivation for those who think it is impossible to get there.

Thanks,

Rob V

(SCTrojans)

Would you mind sharing a little of how many times? What places? How long had you been playing before you made your first one? $$$$$$ won? Don't want to pry, but it would be good reading material, and great motivation for those who think it is impossible to get there.

Thanks,

Rob V

I have one top 100 finish in the million 80 something and like two top 100 finishes in the 750k best being like 20th I think? So I was kidding, sorry :(

1$ickDisea$E who finished 18th in Million this week said in chat he's FT'd the Million 3 times before, once when he was 17 on a different acct. PStars found out his age and banned that acct. He's only 19 now. Pretty sick if it's true.

edit: OPR shows he's bubbled it twice before...still pretty good to go so deep 3 times.

I won the Sunday Mio this year. Last year I won the big Sunday Tournament at ftp a sunday where it was 1 mio gtd. (The one where Sorel got disq) Got 2 4. place finishes in the Sunday Mio, one in feb. last year when it was $500 buy in and one this year in oct I think. Soren