sry dont have hand history but here is situation:

16 players left, first prize 16k

blinds 2.5/5k 500 ante, 12k in pot pre

button - ckingusc - 100k

sb - myself - 80k

bb - random - 80k

cking shoves, i have a6o, do i call?

23 answers to this question

#1. ARe you going for first or trying to move up in money chain?

#2. you have another player behind you.

#3. Has CKing done this a number of times bullying yall?

#4. I'm guessing 8 handed table. you're making it sound like your 3 handed.

I would fold.

#1. ARe you going for first or trying to move up in money chain?

#2. you have another player behind you.

#3. Has CKing done this a number of times bullying yall?

#4. I'm guessing 8 handed table. you're making it sound like your 3 handed.

I would fold.

been at table 15 hands or so and he shipped his button last time also.

please give one good reason to call off your chips with Ace rag?

because he is a known player?

i dont get it, fold

b/c im a favorite against his range at a table where i feel that i should take any edge that i can get? im lost on these situations so more help and some type of consensus would be muuucchhh appreciated...

I still don't know if this is a call, if he is shoving 50% of hands. Probably pretty borderline, being you are calling off 16 bigs from the sb and not knowing bb calling ranges. I play for first, but folding seems like the best play imo given the unknown variables.

umm i prolly call. i believe cking's ship here is hands that he doesn't want to raise with and be put in a akward spot of 3-bet/shipped on. Which puts many hands into his range here.

call and dodge K,Q,J or any of those combo's

I think you have to call here, it sucks but any hand in his range he actually wants to rollout vs you he is raising 2.5x, all other hands in his range he's just overjammin the 15BB blinds assuming not only do you have to pick up a hand but you have to be familiar with calling ranges....it sucks but you have to call, its a great spot really, he's going to table J5o like every time here

I cant stove cause im on a mac, but i'd assume my range for shoving 15bb otb to be like: KTo+, Kxs, Ax, 22-77, Q9o+, Q7s+, J7s+, J9o+

or something like that

LOL at you folding J8o. You would shove if you were dealt a Blockbuster card and a Starburst wrapper.

I cant stove cause im on a mac, but i'd assume my range for shoving 15bb otb to be like: KTo+, Kxs, Ax, 22-77, Q9o+, Q7s+, J7s+, J9o+

or something like that

LOL at you folding J8o. You would shove if you were dealt a Blockbuster card and a Starburst wrapper.

& thats why ur pghfan987 & hes carter fkin king

or something like that

im on a mac as well, can someone stove this and tell me what equity a6o has against this range? also im not sure if by ax he means he would be shoving hands like a10+ here as opposed to raise/calling them? thanks in advance.

8,506,726,272 games 0.172 secs 49,457,710,883 games/sec

Board:

Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied

Hand 0: 50.110% 45.51% 04.60% 3871742304 391009182.00 { 77-22, A2s+, K2s+, Q7s+, J7s+, T7s+, 97s+, 86s+, 75s+, 65s, 54s, A2o+, K8o+, Q9o+, J9o+ }

Hand 1: 49.890% 45.29% 04.60% 3852965604 391009182.00 { A6o }

pretty good range for him i think. It can go wider but a6o has 50% equity so with wats in the pot its a pretty std call. Even if he shoves 22+ (a full balanced range) included in the original range:

Hand 0: 52.106% 47.89% 04.22% 4457428896 392620638.00 { 22+, A2s+, K2s+, Q7s+, J7s+, T7s+, 97s+, 86s+, 75s+, 65s, 54s, A2o+, K8o+, Q9o+, J9o+ }

Hand 1: 47.894% 43.68% 04.22% 4065414372 392620638.00 { A6o }

still 48% equity looks like a std call to me

thanks dave. I just wonder with bb still to act and barely getting better than 1:1 if I should be making this call. But considering the stack it would have given me I suppose it is a call. Anyways he turned over q9s, and obv gg me, I guess it's fair tho since it meant so much to his Sunday lol. Congrats tho cking, u da man